Why do so many liberal Jews support the antisemitic BDS movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong.
No one has any idea where the Jewish homeland is, because they kept no track of where the Hebrew came from before they found themselves in Egypt.
Palestine is NOT at all where they came from, and was only a place where they invaded for a few hundred years, committing horrendous atrocities like massacring all the Canaanite women and children at Jericho when Joshua invaded.
Palestine is most definitely NOT a Jewish homeland in any way or time in history, and it is the last place European Jews should have been allowed to go to.
They do not belong there, do not fit in, and have been behaving horribly murdering and stealing homes,
If you are thinking of the period of King Herod as a Jewish homeland, that is totally wrong.
The Jews had not ruled in Jerusalem for over 500 years, and the Romans just picked them as puppets because they knew they were no threat,
And Herod was actually a Roman who only pretended to convert.
I'm not talking about this as a historic homeland. I understand that they, like the Arabs, were nomadic people. I mean that it is NOW the Jewish Homeland, as created by the United Nations.

I understand that they, like the Arabs, were nomadic people.
This is a big question. Many or most scholars believe that the Semites come from Assyria, it was a purely agricultural empire. It is reliably known about the Arabs that they organized agricultural oases. And at the same time, it is very unlikely that in the deserts of Arabia it is possible to breed cattle even in a nomadic way, there is no forage or reservoirs. There is an opinion that it is possible to keep camels there, but camels actually eat not as little as it seems.
The culture and religion of the Middle East is also similar precisely to the old European agricultural culture, and not to the culture of eastern pastoralists, it is the opposite.
In any case, there is no doubt that traditionally the shepherds were not the Semites, but the Aryan tribes who occupied the Eurasian steppe

Last edited:
fringe and inconsequential idiots yelling “Jews will not replace us” who MAY also have voted for Trump.
I agree with much of what you said, but I do want to ask why you think all those people were "fringe Idiots?" I was on my way to Charlottesville that morning in support of Unite the Right, but decided I wasn't in the mood for a 6 hour drive. Yet, I have a Jewish fiancée, and have no ill will toward Israel. Most Alt-Right people I know admire Israel for it's determination to have a homeland for their people, and want the same for their people. We think all peoples should have that right.

Yet, that doesn't mean that I will not criticize Jews for their disproportionally heavy hand in the attacks and disenfranchisement of our people and Western cultures/society's, which you have admitted to, as well. I will criticize the Catholic church and the Pope for the same reasons, too.
I think the better tactic for fair-minded Jews would be to acknowledge the damage being done by individual Jews and Jewish organizations, but point out that there are other Jews, though, not as numerous, who oppose those mostly secular Jewish groups, and that they often oppose your own people, as in this BDS movement.

This video and what it talks about is what people were referring to with their, "You will not replace us....Jews will not replace us" chant, at one point.
Rather than attack "White Supremacists," I think a better tactic would be to attack the posistions of people like Barbara Lerner Spectre, instead.

Last edited:
It is believed that the Bactrian camel is two-humped and the Arabian one-humped camel. But this is one and the same species of animal, and it is not clear how the absence of one hump can explain such a difference in ecological niches. The Bactrian camel had to eat and drink a hundred times more than the Arab one.
It would be much more logical to assume that the camels ate good, and in the deserts they were only in the caravans that passed there, along with a supply of food and water

Last edited:
I agree with much of what you said, but I do want to ask why you think those people were "fringe Idiots?" I was on my way to Charlottesville that morning in support of Unite the Right, but decided I wasn't in the mood for a 6 hour drive. Yet, I have a Jewish fiancée, and have no ill will toward Israel. Most Alt-Right people I know admire Israel for it's determination to have a homeland for their people, and want the same for their people. We think all peoples should have that right.

Yet, that doesn't mean that I will not criticize Jews for their disproportionally heavy hand in the attacks and disenfranchisement of our people and Western cultures/society's, which you have admitted to, as well. I will criticize the Catholic church and the Pope for the same reasons, too.
I think the better tactic for fair-minded Jews would be to acknowledge the damage being done by individual Jews and Jewish organizations, but point out that there are other Jews, though, not as numerous, who oppose those mostly secular Jewish groups, and that they often oppose your own people, as in this BDS movement.

This video and what it talks about is what people were referring to with their, "You will not replace us....Jews will not replace us" chant, at one point.
Rather than attack "White Supremacists," I think a better tactic would be to attack the posistions of people like Barbara Lerner Spectre, instead.

Woah! I’ve admitted to Jews disenfranchising Western culture and society? And damage done to our country by Jewish organizations? What’s your definition of a Jewish organization? One that has a Jew as its owner (like Facebook)? That doesn’t make it “a Jewish organization.” I don’t consider a company owned by a Protestant to be a “Protestant organization.”

As far as individual Jews doing harm, yes…. but I mean by that those Jews who put their liberalism ahead of their Judaism. Obviously, the liberal Jews joining forces with antisemites in BDS is the example of this thread. Soros, who is Jewish by birth only and admitted to growing up in an antisemitic family, is hardly a Jew.

Jews have contributed disproportionately to this country - through medical advances, scientific advances, technological advances. The United States has gained much by Jews here.

Now it categorically declared that the Jews of Egypt were allegedly those who were called the Hyksos. But in the ancient drawings of the Hyksos, they depicts with two-wheeled war chariots with spokes and with bows, typically Aryan military technology, which at the time of the threshold of the Bronze Age were characteristic only of them.

It was NEVER Jewish land.
The Hebrew tribes did not invade until around 1000 BC, and invaders who do thing like massacre all the women and children at Jericho, as Joshua was proud to do, can NEVER then be considered an owner of the land.
You can rule by being stronger, but if you murder women and children, you forfeit any rights at all.

Then also the Babylonians defeated the Jews around 750 BC and made them all leave.
The Assyrians also defeated the Jews around 625 BC and made them all leave.
The Romans brought them back around 150 BC, but then defeated them in 60 AD and 150 AD, making them leave for good.

So then no, it was never really Jewish land.

The Canaanites were different.
They were there as early as 8000 BC, and allowed dozens to settle there peacefully, like the Chaldeans, Akkadians, Phoenicians, Philistines, Urites, Amorites, Nabatians, etc.
They now all are the Palestinians, who have successfully lived together for over 10,000 years.
So clearly the land is theirs, and they earned it was well as paid for it.
The recent Zionists paid nothing and are just evil squatters and murderers.
The Canaanites were wife swappers, had sex with animals and sacrificed their children to their idols.

The Canaanites were wife swappers, had sex with animals and sacrificed their children to their idols.

The Cainites are rather his tribe from Cain.
There are quite a few hints in the Bible about the sacrifices of children to the priests. Now this is not entirely obvious, but at least there are requirements to bring children to the priests, see for example Exodus 22.30

PS
In Western translations it seems to be cut out, here is the synoidal cyrillic translation

Do not hesitate to bring me the firstfruits of your threshing floor and of your winepress; Give me the firstborn of your sons;
Exodus 22:29 - 22:29: Исход 22:29 — 22:29

PS not i just confuse the number, it is 29

You must not hold back offerings from your harvest or your vats. Give Me the firstborn of your sons.

Last edited:
There is an interpretation that it is supposedly for service in the temple or priesthood. It may be, but it is unlikely, since this is the same context as the demand from the herd of animals.
In addition, there are also similar phrases there.

PS Yes, in one of the variants a certain Kulakov simply inserted the word "into service" in spite of all classical translations.

Last edited:
Woah! I’ve admitted to Jews disenfranchising Western culture and society? And damage done to our country by Jewish organizations? What’s your definition of a Jewish organization? One that has a Jew as its owner (like Facebook)? That doesn’t make it “a Jewish organization.” I don’t consider a company owned by a Protestant to be a “Protestant organization.”

As far as individual Jews doing harm, yes…. but I mean by that those Jews who put their liberalism ahead of their Judaism. Obviously, the liberal Jews joining forces with antisemites in BDS is the example of this thread. Soros, who is Jewish by birth only and admitted to growing up in an antisemitic family, is hardly a Jew.

Jews have contributed disproportionately to this country - through medical advances, scientific advances, technological advances. The United States has gained much by Jews here.
I'm talking about the SPLC, JDL, ADL, ACLU, the Frankfurt School, and countless other Jewish organizations, and industries that they disproportionally control (such as advertising, public education, NGO's, Hollywood, the publishing industry, News media, etc... who undermine any attempts by White Christians to preserve their societies. You can also add to that list all the Jewish Neo-cons on the Right who support Israel as an ethnos state, but celebrate Whites being replaced in their own countries by others groups of people, like Bill Kristol or Jennifer Rubin, who tweeted in celebration of the new census report on White demise....

Screenshot 2021-11-01 110949.jpg

And you ignored the video I posted, which totally explains and justifies the "you will not replace us..." chant in Charlottesville. You cannot really blame people for being upset, and it is too simplistic to claim they are anti-Semitic simply because they oppose something Jews do (and a vast majority of them support). The Good Jews need to learn to speak up against these groups of people, and not just when they criticize Israel, but when they harm the West, as well.

Last edited:

Also, do you consider Israel your country and do you put its well-being ahead of the US? Who would you support in the unlikely event there is a war between the US and Israel?

Can you imagine if White Christians moved to Israel, started making a lot of money there, and then began demanding that Israel open her borders to Diversity. Then, once they force Israel to import millions of Muslims, Christians, and Buddhists, and then because of Democracy, we get all these non-Jews to vote Jews out of office in Israel, and we start writing articles like Ms Rubin did above, saying, "We need to make sure Jews Never rule in Israel again.."
You would consider that Hitleresque genocide, and you'd be right. Yet, people at Unite the Right and similar people are dealing with that very problem in their homelands around the world and Jews are disproportionally behind it.
Far too few are against it.
I support Israel and the idea that the Jews now have a homeland there, and I care for Jewish people who are my friends and family, too. I just ask the you give me the same courtesy, and I don't see that enough, even among anti-leftist Jews.

Last edited:
I take back what I said about your being antisemitic. We have a blatant, disgusting antisemite on this thread - obviously brainwashed either by some anti-Jew school or by his parents - and I’m shocked that mods allow such antisemitic lies and venom to continue. (I suppose spewing Jew-hate falls under free speech, and this forum is very liberal about allowing it regardless of how bigoted and ignorant the poster is. There are both negatives and positives to that.)

Stop the false cultural appropriation.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group".
It does NOT mean Jewish.
Jews are Semitic ONLY because the original Hebrew were Arabs and Hebrew is an Arab language.

Also, do you consider Israel your country and do you put its well-being ahead of the US? Who would you support in the unlikely event there is a war between the US and Israel?

Can you imagine if White Christians moved to Israel, started making a lot of money there, and then began demanding that Israel open her borders to Diversity. Then, once they force Israel to import millions of Muslims, Christians, and Buddhists, and then because of Democracy, we get all these non-Jews to vote Jews out of office in Israel, and we start writing articles like Ms Rubin did above, saying, "We need to make sure Jews Never rule in Israel again.."
You would consider that Hitleresque genocide, and you'd be right. Yet, people at Unite the Right and similar people are dealing with that very problem in their homelands around the world and Jews are disproportionally behind it.
Far too few are against it.
I support Israel and the idea that the Jews now have a homeland there, and I care for Jewish people who are my friends and family, too. I just ask the you give me the same courtesy, and I don't see that enough, even among anti-leftist Jews.

There are already 12 million native Palestinians being illegally abused by 6 million Jews of illegal immigration descent.
Israel already is a dictatorship of an abusive minority.

Why do you support a Jewish homeland, especially in Palestine where Jews have only a horrible and abusive ancient history?
Are you trying to make a memorial to the thousands of Canaanite women and children that Joshua massacred at Jericho?
No other religion has or should have a national homeland.
That is an antithesis to the modern idea of a democratic republic.

These ancient religions are barbaric and evil, and everyone should be getting over them instead of pandering to their immoral beliefs.

That is total BS. The Temple Mount is extremely Holy to both religions and really there is no reason for both to be able peacefully and respectfully worship there.

To send rockets into a civilian regardless of reason…is not ok.

Totally wrong.
There has never been one scrap of evidence the Temple Mount has any Jewish relevance.
There are drawing of what the Temple Mount location looked like before the Temple was built 1300 years ago, and there was NOTHING there.
There was no foundation even.
Anyone claiming that the Moslems built on top of a Jewish site are lying.
Moslems NEVER did that.
They are not allowed to.
No one knows where either of the 2 Temples of Solomon ever were, and there is no evidence of either yet today.
Part of the plaza was built by Herod, but Herod was a Roman who pretended to convert to Judaism only as a Roman puppet, and was about 700 years after Jews ruled Jerusalem and were defeated and removed.

The Zionist bullies attacking and beating up Moslem worshippers on the Temple Mount were in violation of law and treaty.
The Temple Mount is under the jurisdiction of the Moslem hierarchy of the Old Quarter.

{...
Since the Crusades, the Muslim community of Jerusalem has managed the site through the Jerusalem Islamic Waqf. The Temple Mount is within the Old City, which has been controlled by Israel since 1967 invasion. After the Six-Day War, Israel handed administration of the site back to the Waqf under Jordanian custodianship, while maintaining Israeli security control.[11] It remains a major focal point of the Arab–Israeli conflict.[12] In an attempt to keep the status quo, the Israeli government enforces a controversial ban on prayer by non-Muslims.
...}

It was an incredibly illegal attempt to deliberately provoke and could not go unpunished.
And NO ONE is aiming rockets at civilians.
It is just that unguided ballistic rocket are simply the best the Palestinians can do.
This is no worse than the US dropping bombs on civilians cities in Germany in WWII, Vietnam, Iraq, etc.
To claim these rockets are not ok is to ignore how Israel has constantly and deliberately targeted civilians, like artillery barrages blowing up dozens of Arab children on the beach, the times Israel has rained down aerial white phosphorus bombs, etc.
Go back and read history, like when Israel attack the USS Liberty and killed 35 US sailors.
The claim the Israelis give as a defense is they thought it was the Egyptian horse tender , the El Qusier.
Well WHO attacks horse tenders?
A horse tender is a non-combatant ship and is NOT supposed to be attacked.

This is the USS Liberty. Notice no weapons?
sliberty2.jpg

The El Qusier is about half the size. The only similarity is 2 masts, but almost all ships have at least 2 cargo masts.

selquseir2.jpg

Jews have maintained a population there for thousands of years. When other Jews immigrated in, they obtained land in multiple ways including buying it. Too just broad brush it all by saying there is no Jewish land goes against historical facts. You’re just making the mirror arguement of those claiming there is no such thing as Palestinians and they’re all squatters on Jewish land.

Wrong.
The Hebrew are not native and everyone admits they are foreign invaders around 1000 BC.
And while an invader can acquire legitimacy over time, not in the case of invaders who commit atrocities like the massacre of Canaanite women and children at Jericho by Joshua.
They also did not rule long, being defeated within 250 years by the Babylonians and the Assyrians about 150 years later.
So there was only a significant Jewish presence from around 1000 BC to 750 BC.
When Alexander the Great invaded, he found no significant Jewish presence.
That was none until the Romans decided to create a Jewish puppet government around 150 BC.
And King Herod was actually just a Roman who prevented to convert to Judaism, and was not ethnically Jewish.
And even that did not last, after the Jewish rebellions of 60 AD and 150 AD, even the Romans had enough of Jewish arrogance and the Disapora Decree banished them for good from Jerusalem.
In fact, it was Mohammad and Islam that brought Jews BACK to Palestine.

Saying there is no Jewish land is scientific fact.
There is continual Jewish presence in the Jewish segment of the Jerusalem Old Quarter, but that had absolutely nothing to do with rule or more than a token presence of less than 5% of the population.
It is not even more than a third of the Old Quarter.
And even that was legally forfeit by the Old Quarter Jews rising up in rebellion against the Jordanian administration during the 1948 war.

Go look at the census info again.
Jew have NEVER been more than 5% of the population until the 1930s, and even after that, have never been more than 30% of the population.
Israel is still an immigrant, minority, wealthy, elite ruling over the native, poor, Arab majority.

In contrast to the invading and immigrating Jews, the Arab Palestinians not only have valid deed and title to all the land in Israel, but can trace their historical roots back over 10,000 years.
They are the original Canaanites, Akkadians, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, Amorites, Urites, Nabatians, etc.
They do not migrate or move.
It is their tradition to remain where the bones of their ancestors are buried.
In contrast, Hebrew are nomadic, and historically were herders who followed the food and water.
Why else would the Hebrew have gone to Egypt?
No Palestinian Arab group went to Egypt.
That is because Palestine experienced no drought during that time.
The only place that did, was the Sinai.
And where did the Hebrew go after leaving Egypt.
They went to the Sinai.
Coincidence?

Both DO respectfully worship there. It was heartwarming to be at the wall as Shabbos fell on Friday evening, and watching the Isrseli Muslims peacefully leave their mosque as their day of worship (Friday) ended.

That is a lie.
Jews are not allowed on the Temple Mount by law and treaty.
The Wailing Wall is a area of plaza foundation far below and removed from the plaza entirely.
And clearly the Walling Wall if of Roman construction, and there is no evidence of Jews even being masons at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back