Why do so many liberal Jews support the antisemitic BDS movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar.
My mother was Jewish so I was born Jewish, but she married a Catholic, so she was kicked out just like my father was kicked out of his Catholic church.
They both had to become Lutheran, as that was about the only religion that would take them, and they were both disinherited.
Jews never accept conversions unless they pay a whole lot of money.
I know many converts who didn’t have to bribe anyone.
My community alone has over 100 converts.
You’re so full of crap I’m embarrassed for you.

Double oye.

Is this what Farrakhan has taught you? A Muslim school? I’m just wondering how people can be so brainwashed with such hatred for a tiny minority of people who have contributed to society well beyond their numbers - and suffered massive persecution, expulsions, murder, you name it, for 2000 years.

That is silly.
Sure there is a lot of persecution history of Jews, but it is by all sorts of disparate cultures, the only one constant being Jews themselves.
Anyone claiming Jews in history did not tend to be elitist, material, arrogant, aggressive, selfish, clannish, narcissistic, etc. would be lying.
Israel is proof as a perfect example, where Zionists decided to invade Palestine illegally in the 1930, and massacred the natives.

If that were the case, it would not prove that they were nomads.
The origin of the Middle Eastern culture is apparently not fully known, but in general, its oldest ones are identical to the old European agriculture.

Bedouin had settled families.. It was a symbiotic relationship.. The bedu took the herds to follow grazing areas.. They provided meat, hides and salt to the towns and villages.. The village people provided grains, textiles. pottery, dates, olives and olive oil...

Anyone supporting ideals of democracy could never support a wealthy, racist, minority of Jews ruling over the majority, native, Arabs.
There are 6 million Jews in Israel/Palestine, of mostly immigrant descent, while there are 12 million native Arabs in Israel/Palestine, who are mostly now disenfranchised from being allowed to vote.
Yes, those are the facts, but racism and hate takes the place of the truth. Hitler, as well as Trump, was nominated for the Nobel peace prize.
America teeters on the edge of a fascist takeover by Trump.

Can America's military still be trusted and relied upon to uphold government?

Why didn't the military show up with lethal force on January 6th?

Double oye.

Is this what Farrakhan has taught you? A Muslim school? I’m just wondering how people can be so brainwashed with such hatred for a tiny minority of people who have contributed to society well beyond their numbers - and suffered massive persecution, expulsions, murder, you name it, for 2000 years.

Farrakhan invented his own religion. It doesn't even resemble Islam.

If that were the case, it would not prove that they were nomads.
The origin of the Middle Eastern culture is apparently not fully known, but in general, its oldest ones are identical to the old European agriculture.

Yes, it proves Arabs are NOT typically nomads, as the Canaanites, the oldest Arab culture, definitely was not nomadic.

Yes, those are the facts, but racism and hate takes the place of the truth. Hitler, as well as Trump, was nominated for the Nobel peace prize.
America teeters on the edge of a fascist takeover by Trump.

Can America's military still be trusted and relied upon to uphold government?

Why didn't the military show up with lethal force on January 6th?

From the video what Babbit is shot, you can see dozens of well armed police with machineguns hiding in the lower levels.
So the force was there.
I do not pretend to understand then what really happened?

At present, the Arabs have the opportunity to purchase food for camels and supply them with water. I looked at the diet of camels, it is approximately identical to the diet of a horse, and this is a lot of food, much more than a person needs. Including cereals. And the landshaw of Arabia looks like this

scale_1200

But in the Bible they are not talking about camels, but about donkeys. How likely is it to wander for 40 years with donkeys in such a landscape, where there is not even water?

Camels graze on the tough wirey grass in the desert that horse would not eat. Not much evidence for Camels in Palestine.

Where is that picture from?

The Hyksos had unique technology
And it was not unique in the sense that it was only used in ancient Egypt. The first samples were found in Siberia. They were everywhere where the Aryans were: in northern India, in the La ten culture of Central Europe (there are even on the coins of the Celts), and in ancient China.

And it was not unique in the sense that it was only used in ancient Egypt. The first samples were found in Siberia. They were everywhere where the Aryans were: in northern India, in the La ten culture of Central Europe (there are even on the coins of the Celts), and in ancient China.

Egyptian chariots were heavy. Hyksos chariots were lighter, faster.

Are you too young to remember what it was like in the 1950s?
Jews were strictly required to marry only other Jews.
There were even honor killings by Jews when this was violated.
Are you completely insane?
The US and the world since the 50s has seen seen massive intermarriage and no one has been killed.

Liar.
My mother was Jewish so I was born Jewish, but she married a Catholic, so she was kicked out just like my father was kicked out of his Catholic church.
They both had to become Lutheran, as that was about the only religion that would take them, and they were both disinherited.
Jews never accept conversions unless they pay a whole lot of money.

I was born into a similar situation. My mother's paternal family are all Jewish, though her mother came from a mix, which the marriage was frowned upon. We live completely different lives, such as I'm middle class DYI guy while everyone from the family who are fully Jewish are big $ & opportunity. They always treated me right however, we're just not in the same boat by any measure. Plus I'm tall thin blond, they're all short dark and fatter, I look German.........Ha ha ha!. Yep, they frowned on my mother and father's marriage too, my father was a protestant, perhaps they shouldn't have introduced them? They didn't think much of our naming our first Christopher either :abgg2q.jpg:

Jewish don't have open arms as suggested, Sammy Davis could tell you all about it.

From the video what Babbit is shot, you can see dozens of well armed police with machineguns hiding in the lower levels.
So the force was there.
I do not pretend to understand then what really happened?
Thanks! I didn't know that.
The situation existed in which the police didn't feel secure enough to kill with their guns. The insurrectionists absolutely had enough fire power hidden on their persons to overwhelm and kill police officers if the prior arrangements on use of guns didn't hold.

Taking out Babbitt only happened when the situation was more equalized and under control by police.
Bringing up the police with machine guns makes total sense for when Babbitt could be whacked as an example.

As it was, the insurrectionists backing up Babbitt, quickly disappeard into the woodwork when the police found the confidence to get serious.

Where is that picture from?
at the search request of the landscape of arabia and this is not the most deserted place.

Do you understand what's the matter, I have found information that a camel can not only be fed a meager food in small quantities. He eats like a horse and drinks a lot.

Even if we assume that they were there, there could not be enough of them to make up the herds that the nomads grazed. Ancient economics always correlate with ecological niches, so pig breeding was where there was feed for pigs, in the forests, cattle were grazed in the steppes, where cereals grew and there was a lot of grass and water.
And if in some area there is not even water, it is impossible that there could be cattle breeding

at the search request of the landscape of arabia and this is not the most deserted place.

Do you understand what's the matter, I have found information that a camel can not only be fed a meager food in small quantities. He eats like a horse and drinks a lot.

Even if we assume that they were there, there could not be enough of them to make up the herds that the nomads grazed. Ancient economics always correlate with ecological niches, so pig breeding was where there was feed for pigs, in the forests, cattle were grazed in the steppes, where cereals grew and there was a lot of grass and water.
And if in some area there is not even water, it is impossible that there could be cattle breeding

I know Arabia well. I spent 20 years there. I have also known many camel herds and I don't know what you are talking about.

OIP.oynfyjxDQPHpaPRkGn4J4gHaFj

Last edited:
in Palestine.
This photo is titled as the Judean Desert, according to legend, there the Jews herded donkeys for forty years, or am I mistaken?
depositphotos_3808174-stock-photo-judean-desert.jpg

Maybe there are good pastures in Palestine, although I did not find it.
But we talked about the Arabs

I know Arabia well. I spent 20 years there. I have also known many camel herds and I don't know what you are talking about.
Did you see camels or did you make sure that they did not receive any food other than that which grows there and they were not supplied with water, except from wells?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back