Why do so many liberal Jews support the antisemitic BDS movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should keep up with the news
As a Jew, I know that conversion or even intermarrying is strongly discouraged by Judaism.
YOU are Jewish?! Hah! All you’re doing is spewing antisemitic lies post after post.

We warmly welcome anyone who wants to become a Jew, and in fact, it’s important to us that we treat converts the same way as a “born“ Jew. There is no distinction between the two. Ivanka is Jewish, period. her children are Jewish, period.

I'm not talking about this as a historic homeland. I understand that they, like the Arabs, were nomadic people. I mean that it is NOW the Jewish Homeland, as created by the United Nations.

A homeland does NOT mean sovereignty.
In fact, it implies the opposite, like the native homelands in South Africa.

There should NEVER be any ethnic homelands now that we realize only democratic republics are fair.
Otherwise you just continue the old ways of the majority enslaving the minorities.

The UN in 1948, did not intend for the current situation, where 6 million Jews rule over 12 million Arab natives by the use of superior US weapons.
The UN did not intend for the Zionist to start massacring Arab villages like they did, Dier Yassin for example.

And by the way, the only Arab nomads are the Bedouins, and they likely are actually Berbers.
Arabs most definitely are NOT traditionally nomadic at all.
For example, when the Hebrew tribes left Egypt and invaded the Land of Canaan, it was full of sedentary Arabs, like the Canaanites, Chaldeans, Akkadians, Phoenicians, Philistines, Nabatians, Urites, Amorites, etc., none of whom are nomadic or have even left.

This is a big question. Many or most scholars believe that the Semites come from Assyria, it was a purely agricultural empire. It is reliably known about the Arabs that they organized agricultural oases. And at the same time, it is very unlikely that in the deserts of Arabia it is possible to breed cattle even in a nomadic way, there is no forage or reservoirs. There is an opinion that it is possible to keep camels there, but camels actually eat not as little as it seems.
The culture and religion of the Middle East is also similar precisely to the old European agricultural culture, and not to the culture of eastern pastoralists, it is the opposite.
In any case, there is no doubt that traditionally the shepherds were not the Semites, but the Aryan tribes who occupied the Eurasian steppe

From linguistic examination, we know the oldest cultures of the Land of Canaan, were of Arab origins, like the Canaanites.
We also know that Hebrew came from Arab origins as well.

It is believed that the Bactrian camel is two-humped and the Arabian one-humped camel. But this is one and the same species of animal, and it is not clear how the absence of one hump can explain such a difference in ecological niches. The Bactrian camel had to eat and drink a hundred times more than the Arab one.
It would be much more logical to assume that the camels ate good, and in the deserts they were only in the caravans that passed there, along with a supply of food and water

Evolution is much slower than that normally, so it is likely the hump differentiation happened previously to human domestication, in my opinion.
The different regions then likely already had the hump differentiation, and the local humans likely domesticated what was already there.

From linguistic examination, we know the oldest cultures of the Land of Canaan, were of Arab origins, like the Canaanites.
If that were the case, it would not prove that they were nomads.
The origin of the Middle Eastern culture is apparently not fully known, but in general, its oldest ones are identical to the old European agriculture.

The pro-Israel/anti-Israel debate has been conspicuously slow to develop in America's political battle.
But there's little doubt that fascism develops in America, the support or opposition to Zionism will become a major issue.

Americans could be slightly confused over which side to choose right now as democracy still holds on by slim threads.

At the core of what some call "liberals" is the ability to deteriorate one's brain in favor of whatever the Demonicrats tell you.

Jews were traditionally Democrat because they had this belief Demos were for the people etc. blah blah blah. If you were to be successful in the business of press and entertainment then fucking A you better be Democrat or they don't have a spot for you. I know, because my extended family are and were in these businesses since the early 1900s, at least.

Back in the day, Jewish Hollywood for example produced wholesome entertainment. But then the Demonicrats turned sour. Yet many Jews continue to cling to them anyway, because that's what you're supposed to do as a Jew & Democrat, otherwise you're no longer in the club.

MANY jews have seen the light however, as many are former LIBERALS (real liberals) who have fully rejected the party to favor conservatism, which as it turns out is more liberal than left.

My uncle a devoted Jew and conservative had an interesting perspective. I asked him why Jews in media/TV are now so fucked. He said the difference is primarily where they dissented from in Europe somehow, well above me.

Now it categorically declared that the Jews of Egypt were allegedly those who were called the Hyksos. But in the ancient drawings of the Hyksos, they depicts with two-wheeled war chariots with spokes and with bows, typically Aryan military technology, which at the time of the threshold of the Bronze Age were characteristic only of them.

Yes, the Hebrew likely were not the Hyksos or the later People of the Sea.
The Hyksos had unique technology the Hebrew did not have, and instead the Hebrew learned it from the Egyptians.

{...
They have been credited with introducing several technological innovations to Egypt, such as the horse and chariot, as well as the sickle sword and the composite bow
...}

Evolution is much slower than that normally, so it is likely the hump differentiation happened previously to human domestication, in my opinion.
The different regions then likely already had the hump differentiation, and the local humans likely domesticated what was already there.
At present, the Arabs have the opportunity to purchase food for camels and supply them with water. I looked at the diet of camels, it is approximately identical to the diet of a horse, and this is a lot of food, much more than a person needs. Including cereals. And the landshaw of Arabia looks like this

scale_1200

But in the Bible they are not talking about camels, but about donkeys. How likely is it to wander for 40 years with donkeys in such a landscape, where there is not even water?

Sounds like some Semite thing. They should be able to resolve their own Semitic problems like Good Semites.

Sephardic Jews are Semitic, but Ashkenazi Jews like Netanyahu are not Semitic.
That is the problem.
Ashkenazi Jews like Netanyahu tend to be anti-Semitic.

Yes, the Hebrew likely were not the Hyksos or the later People of the Sea.
The Hyksos had unique technology the Hebrew did not have, and instead the Hebrew learned it from the Egyptians.

{...
They have been credited with introducing several technological innovations to Egypt, such as the horse and chariot, as well as the sickle sword and the composite bow
...}
Once again: these technologies are purely Aryan, and this was the time of the expansion of the Aryans. If anyone other than them had these technologies, they would not have received a military advantage. No one but them had spoked chariots at the end of the bronze

i

War chariots constantly registered in all Vedas
Does the Bible even mention these technologies?
These chariots are found in all Aryan burials of the late Bronze Age.

Last edited:
The Cainites are rather his tribe from Cain.
There are quite a few hints in the Bible about the sacrifices of children to the priests. Now this is not entirely obvious, but at least there are requirements to bring children to the priests, see for example Exodus 22.30

PS
In Western translations it seems to be cut out, here is the synoidal cyrillic translation

Do not hesitate to bring me the firstfruits of your threshing floor and of your winepress; Give me the firstborn of your sons;
Exodus 22:29 - 22:29: Исход 22:29 — 22:29

PS not i just confuse the number, it is 29

You must not hold back offerings from your harvest or your vats. Give Me the firstborn of your sons.

Come on, how can anyone take the Old Testament seriously?
It is not even good mythology.

YOU are Jewish?! Hah! All you’re doing is spewing antisemitic lies post after post.

We warmly welcome anyone who wants to become a Jew, and in fact, it’s important to us that we treat converts the same way as a “born“ Jew. There is no distinction between the two. Ivanka is Jewish, period. her children are Jewish, period.

Liar.
My mother was Jewish so I was born Jewish, but she married a Catholic, so she was kicked out just like my father was kicked out of his Catholic church.
They both had to become Lutheran, as that was about the only religion that would take them, and they were both disinherited.
Jews never accept conversions unless they pay a whole lot of money.

Nice propaganda.
Of course you believe everything Jews wrote a thousand years later in the Old Testament, to excuse their atrocities.
Double oye.

Is this what Farrakhan has taught you? A Muslim school? I’m just wondering how people can be so brainwashed with such hatred for a tiny minority of people who have contributed to society well beyond their numbers - and suffered massive persecution, expulsions, murder, you name it, for 2000 years.

Liar.
My mother was Jewish so I was born Jewish, but she married a Catholic, so she was kicked out just like my father was kicked out of his Catholic church.
They both had to become Lutheran, as that was about the only religion that would take them, and they were both disinherited.
Jews never accept conversions unless they pay a whole lot of money.
Total lie. And don’t bother to speak to me again. I don’t want to waste any more time on a stark-raving, lying Jew-hater. You’re on ignore now.

The pro-Israel/anti-Israel debate has been conspicuously slow to develop in America's political battle.
But there's little doubt that fascism develops in America, the support or opposition to Zionism will become a major issue.

Americans could be slightly confused over which side to choose right now as democracy still holds on by slim threads.

Anyone supporting ideals of democracy could never support a wealthy, racist, minority of Jews ruling over the majority, native, Arabs.
There are 6 million Jews in Israel/Palestine, of mostly immigrant descent, while there are 12 million native Arabs in Israel/Palestine, who are mostly now disenfranchised from being allowed to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back