Why do so many liberal Jews support the antisemitic BDS movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bedouin had settled families.. It was a symbiotic relationship.. The bedu took the herds to follow grazing areas.. They provided meat, hides and salt to the towns and villages.. The village people provided grains, textiles. pottery, dates, olives and olive oil..
Ancient archeology says the ancient Middle East and ancient Europe were one cultural region

Did you see camels or did you make sure that they did not receive any food other than that which grows there and they were not supplied with water, except from wells?

When I was a kid they drank water every few days. The Arabs have artisian wells and use camels to lift water for irrigation. Pasture is better in the winter, but its still coarse, wirey grass.
These days the bedu women drive water trucks, but they still graze.

This is in Egypt but they used camels the same way in Arabia.

966px-Camels_drawing_water_from_well_for_irrigation._1905._Egypt_LCCN2001705543.jpg

When I was a kid they drank water every few days. The Arabs have artisian wells and use camels to lift water for irrigation. Pasture is better in the winter, but its still coarse, wirey grass.
These days the bedu women drive water trucks, but they still graze.

This is in Egypt but they used camels the same way in Arabia.

966px-Camels_drawing_water_from_well_for_irrigation._1905._Egypt_LCCN2001705543.jpg
This form of economy is possible in any region. For example, you can drag one horse to a swamp and feed it from scraps of land, cut down trees to plant grain. One horse, or 10 or 20, but horse breeding was where there was a lot of food for the horses. And where they lived in the wild.

The camel is a large animal, there was no need for him to go into the desert if he could graze in the steppes or on the hills, where there are reservoirs and enough food. A camel would not have chose the desert as a his habitat. Moreover, camels do not dig wells themselves.

This form of economy is possible in any region. For example, you can drag one horse to a swamp and feed it from scraps of land, cut down trees to plant grain. One horse, or 10 or 20, but horse breeding was where there was a lot of food for the horses. And where they lived in the wild.

The camel is a large animal, there was no need for him to go into the desert if he could graze in the steppes or on the hills, where there are reservoirs and enough food. A camel would not have chose the desert as a his habitat. Moreover, camels do not dig wells themselves.

The Arabs domesticated camels 4,000 years ago according to the geologists.. I think the camel saddle was developed about the 1200 BC.

Camels were introduced to Egypt about 525 BC.

Camels don't do well on their own. They are stupid.

Any hunter knows that animals always go to the stern and watering place, and not in the opposite direction. Even forest animals keep closer to the fields, where there is more food and water.

Any hunter knows that animals always go to the stern and watering place, and not in the opposite direction. Even forest animals keep closer to the fields, where there is more food and water.

Arabia was a savanna with shallow lakes and wadis 10,000 years ago.

Arabia was a savanna with shallow lakes and wadis 10,000 years ago.
As far as I understand, savannahs are about the same as steppes with grassy vegetation. Fertile soils should be created in such places. Where is the data that there is a layer of fertile soil?
PS It should be red brown soil

As far as I understand, savannahs are about the same as steppes with grassy vegetation. Fertile soils should be created in such places. Where is the data that there is a layer of fertile soil?
PS It should be red brown soil

Most of the peninsula is just sand with mountains in the south.. and along the western escarpment. Northern Arabia is cooler and nice but there isn't verdant grass anywhere.

Taking out Babbitt only happened when the situation was more equalized and under control by police.
Hmm, no. Babbitt was shot precisely because the police had zero control over a crowd of hundreds that was about to make its way into the chamber where the congresspeople were. She was shot as a clear message to all of the angry idiots pressing against that door: You might get in here, but I am going to empty my clip into you. Some of you ARE going to die.

Anyhoo, wrong thread. Moving on...

Hmm, no. Babbitt was shot precisely because the police had zero control over a crowd of hundreds that was about to make its way into the chamber where the congresspeople were. She was shot as a clear message to all of the angry idiots pressing against that door: You might get in here, but I am going to empty my clip into you. Some of you ARE going to die.

Anyhoo, wrong thread. Moving on...
I don't disagree with that but there was also a situation in which police had an opportunity to kill the ignorant insurrectionist bastards
When they were outside facing hundreds of them, the police would have been shot down by the extreme rightists, had the police used lethal force. You can conclude that law and order didn't exist in America for that period of time.

Arrangements must have been made ahead of time to keep the guns hidden so the police wouldn't be forced to kill at random.

I don't disagree with that but there was also a situation in which police had an opportunity to kill the ignorant insurrectionist bastards
When they were outside facing hundreds of them, the police would have been shot down by the extreme rightists, had the police used lethal force. You can conclude that law and order didn't exist in America for that period of time.

Arrangements must have been made ahead of time to keep the guns hidden so the police wouldn't be forced to kill at random.

Lindsey Graham called for the police to fire on the mob.

A shocking new report has revealed that Senator Lindsey Graham told law enforcement officers to open fire on protestors during the events of January 6. A damning new report by the Gateway Pundit reveals that Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) urged law enforcement officers on January 6 to open fire on pro-Trump protestors.

Lindsey Graham called for the police to fire on the mob.

Yes, I heard that just this morning. Curious that he would suggest that when the situation was the police being outnumbered hundreds to one and the mob carrying enough concealed weapons to turn it into a slaughter of police officers.

When Babbitt was eliminated, the police appeared to have gained the upper hand again. Made obvious if your comment on machine gun armed police officers were visible.

Babbitt's backers all lost their balls very quickly when she hit the floor dead. Or as good as.

Much more likely that Lindsay wasn't irate about senators having to leave the chamber, but thought he was staring death in the face!

Last edited:
When they were outside facing hundreds of them, the police would have been shot down by the extreme rightists, had the police used lethal force.
Definitely.

the police most certainly did not have the upper hand, when hundreds of people were about to break through that door and into the chamber. In fact, the one officer that can be seen in the video on the rioter side of the door was in danger and in distress and actually left the area, just minutes before she took her fatal plunge through the broken window.

Babbitt's backers all lost their balls very quickly when she hit the floor dead. Or as good as.
Yes, also true. I am sure that was a jarring wake up call, to know that every single one of them was just one small, bad decision and 3 feet away from having new breathing holes in their necks, courtesy of the Capitol Police.

Excuse me……but isn’t this a thread about Jews who support BDS? What does the Capitol Hill riot on Jan 6th have to do with it? There has been some major hijacking going on!

Please, let’s get back ontopic, if anyone has anything constructive to add, but if not, I’ll ask that the thread be closed.

Excuse me……but isn’t this a thread about Jews who support BDS? What does the Capitol Hill riot on Jan 6th have to do with it? There has been some major hijacking going on!

Please, let’s get back ontopic, if anyone has anything constructive to add, but if not, I’ll ask that the thread be closed.
true, back to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back