Why do so many liberal Jews support the antisemitic BDS movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
being defeated within 250 years by the Babylonians and the Assyrians about 150 years later.
When were they "defeated" by the Assyrians? Do you mean the Ishkuz-Scythians?

In addition to Assyria and Babylon, there was only Egypt and Media as serious forces, they could not "defeat" any "Jews", if there were such, because Elephant not wars with Ant

So does that mean if someone makes a somewhat unrelated observation, in response to a leftist playing the race card against conservatives (also quite unrelated), I must ignore it?

There is no "race card" relevant to the Palestinian issue.
Hebrew are Arabs, just as the Palestinians are Arabs.
They are the SAME race.

If there is any difference in race, it is that the Ashkenazi Jews do not speak Hebrew as their native language, but instead speak Yiddish.
And since Yiddish is Germanic instead of Arab, then Ashkenazi Jews may not be of Hebrew or Arab origins.
Which is then really humorous because they then would NOT be Semitic.
So then non-Semitic Ashkenazi call Semitc Arabs, anti-Semitic?
Ridiculous and obvious propaganda.

I agree, there is no reason they should not be able to and imo those who harrass or worse should be evicted.

No, there is absolutely nothing Jewish on the Temple Mount, and the closest Jews can claim is that the Roman King Herod was responsible for shoring up some of the Temple Mount foundation before the Temple Mount was built, when Herod used it as a fort.
There has never been any trace of any Jewish temple on the Temple Mount.
Jews should never go there and it is always only for deliberate desecration.

During the war of the union of Media and Babylon against Assyria, all other peoples of the interfluve could only adjoin the main players, they could not fight on their own

Both points of view contradict historical facts. Don't confuse history with biblical mythology. Until 1917, several million Ashkenazim lived in the Pale of Settlement region, mainly on the territory of Belarus and eastern Poland in the Warsaw region, had a Balto-Germanic language and a Balto-Germanic culture. And that was exactly the land of the Ashkenazi. Do they have any relation to other diasporas and what kind of question is of secondary importance, because all peoples somehow relate to each other, this does not make them "one people"

Exactly.
Ashkenazi like Netanyahu have no Mideast ancestry at all.
They do not even have any Mideast language history, as their native Yiddish is of Germanic origins.
Zionists like Netanyahu even admit they are atheists.

They are the SAME race.

If there is any difference in race, it is that the Ashkenazi Jews do not speak Hebrew as their native language, but instead speak Yiddish.
And since Yiddish is Germanic instead of Arab, then Ashkenazi Jews may not be of Hebrew or Arab origins.
From which non-Arab site do you get your bullshit?

They are the SAME race.

What does race mean in this context? Ashkenazim look like ordinary Baltic peoples, and the Sephardim are almost indistinguishable from the Spaniards, the Chinese Jews differ little from the Han people. They have different languages and cultures, they are united only by faith, moreover, this is not the same faith that was among the Middle Eastern Jews of the Bible, the period of the Temples. What besides this unites them in at least one nation?

If we consider Jews as one nation only on the basis of religion and some cultural correspondences, then why then do we not consider Uzbeks as Arabs?

Even more important, if we start to consider nationality based on religion or cultural correspondences, then we ensure and encourage discrimination or even genocide of all minorities.
Never should anyone allow nationality to be based on religion or culture.
Democratic republics must be blind to religion or culture, and only apply blind justice.

What does race mean in this context? Ashkenazim look like ordinary Baltic peoples, and the Sephardim are almost indistinguishable from the Spaniards, the Chinese Jews differ little from the Han people. They have different languages and cultures, they are united only by faith, moreover, this is not the same faith that was among the Middle Eastern Jews of the Bible, the period of the Temples. What besides this unites them in at least one nation?
The uniting factor is found in Deuteronomy where Moshe tells the Children of Israel to obey the Torah scholars of the generation in which they live.

The uniting factor is found in Deuteronomy where Moshe tells the Children of Israel to obey the Torah scholars of the generation in which they live.
This is not a definition of race or nation. Tajics are muslims but they not arabs and so on

Also, do you consider Israel your country and do you put its well-being ahead of the US? Who would you support in the unlikely event there is a war between the US and Israel?

Can you imagine if White Christians moved to Israel, started making a lot of money there, and then began demanding that Israel open her borders to Diversity. Then, once they force Israel to import millions of Muslims, Christians, and Buddhists, and then because of Democracy, we get all these non-Jews to vote Jews out of office in Israel, and we start writing articles like Ms Rubin did above, saying, "We need to make sure Jews Never rule in Israel again.."
You would consider that Hitleresque genocide, and you'd be right. Yet, people at Unite the Right and similar people are dealing with that very problem in their homelands around the world and Jews are disproportionally behind it.
Far too few are against it.
I support Israel and the idea that the Jews now have a homeland there, and I care for Jewish people who are my friends and family, too. I just ask the you give me the same courtesy, and I don't see that enough, even among anti-leftist Jews.
My country is America and I support it first. I’m surprised you would even suggest otherwise.

And Jews are not behind an attempt to oust Christians from the country, or whatever it is you are trying to say. I hope you realize that saying Jews are the white supremacists behind Unite the Right advances antisemitism.

That is a lie.
Jews are not allowed on the Temple Mount by law and treaty.
The Wailing Wall is a area of plaza foundation far below and removed from the plaza entirely.
And clearly the Walling Wall if of Roman construction, and there is no evidence of Jews even being masons at all.
I was there. My point was that Israeli Jews and Israeli Muslims have enough respect for one another that they can observe their religious practices in close proximity.

Beyond that, your antisemitic diatribes are so full of brain-washed lies that I need not go on. I do wonder if you are a member of the anti-Jew Nation of Islam or some other well-formed antisemitic movement.

That is a lie.
Jews are not allowed on the Temple Mount by law and treaty.
The Wailing Wall is a area of plaza foundation far below and removed from the plaza entirely.
And clearly the Walling Wall if of Roman construction, and there is no evidence of Jews even being masons at all.
You should keep up with the news

When were they "defeated" by the Assyrians? Do you mean the Ishkuz-Scythians?

In addition to Assyria and Babylon, there was only Egypt and Media as serious forces, they could not "defeat" any "Jews", if there were such, because Elephant not wars with Ant

No the Assyrian kink Sargon II defeated and captured Juda around 750 BC, and when it rebelled, his son Sennacherib, invaded and captured it again.
This time kicking out the pesky Jews.

{... Taking pride in Assyrian siege craft, Sennacherib mentioned how his army penetrated fortifications using ramps, battering rams, mines, breeches and siege engines. In the course of his rampage through Judah, Sennacherib reported taking 200,150 people prisoner as spoils of war, and that is still considered a realistic figure today. ...}

Around 625, the Babylonians defeated the Assyrians and the Jews, taking the Jews off to Babylon as slaves.

Mythology.
The only unifying factor are deliberate propaganda fairy tales written into the Old Testament.
Most of it is not true, and much of the Old Testament is evil, barbaric, and should not be followed.
Like in 1987 when Yitzak Rabin ordered the IDF to "break bones" of protestors, including children.

Judaism does not factor in genetics when someone converts to Judaism.
I did not deny the religious community of the Jews, the conversation was about a nation or a race. Race presupposes consanguinity and a nation a close cultural and political unity (not based on only religion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back