Why do poor communities exist in America?

Imo Lots are so suggesting------by supporting MARXIST ANSWERS to the
problems of the HOOD. I have a vague memory of the DiBlasio inauguration
speech in which he FERVENTLY supported "COMMUNITY RUN" ( aka politiburo
controlled ) housing projects for the HOOD HOMELESS PROBLEM. I gagged.
Nope------DA HOOD AIN'T MARXIST------the COLLECTIVE won't work
Marxist answers is not Capitalistic reality now.

You also don't get being Legal to Constitutional law. Only illegals do obey Constitutional law.

Yes, I do get being legal to constitutional law. I also can understand that there is nothing concerning our current UC that is a violation of the equal protection law.

An employer or an employee can terminate the relationship at any time for any reason. That is fine. But there is not guarantee that assistance is not provided for someone who lost their job due to circumstances beyond their control. It also does not mean that the exact same assistance will be available to those who quit their job.

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation is not as huge a change as welfare, as we currently know it. It would be rather simple, from an implementation perspective.

Simple?

To go from being funded by the employers to being tax payer funded.
To go from temporary to unending.
To go from helping a specific group to being open to everyone.
And to not allow means testing, so the fraud runs rampant.

Those are not "simple".

It only seems that way to You because of your egotism.

No, there is no "it only seems that way". Either something is a lie or it isn't. I have not told a single lie in our discussions.

Earlier, you demanded proof of a claim I made. And I provided it.

Now provide proof of this claim.

You really are a fuckwit. The US government created those communities by denying mortgage guarantees to Blacks after WW2, thereby keeping them out of property ownership in the suburbs, by permitting and enabling Redlining, thereby keeping them from property ownership elsewhere, among other measures. Not only are you a fuckwit, you're the perfect example of the sort of person to which the OP was referring.
People got mortgages long before the government got into they business of guaranteeing them. There have always been poor neighborhoods and there always will be. All the government guarantees do is to protect the lenders from the results of making loans to people who otherwise wouldn't qualify. Home ownership isn't a right and most people have no business owning a home. In my life I've seen far too many people buy houses that have no idea how to maintain them or what the real costs are.

No, there is no "it only seems that way". Either something is a lie or it isn't. I have not told a single lie in our discussions.

Earlier, you demanded proof of a claim I made. And I provided it.

Now provide proof of this claim.
You are completely clueless and Causeless as to Constitutional law, yet you want us to believe You instead of express Constitutional law.

But you want to give them the money.

How about funding therapy that includes housing and get them on welfare until they can reenter the workplace.
Via equal protection of the laws, which is an Entitlement.

It is your ego that causes cognitive dissonance. Why do we have a problem now even with all the Marxist social services right-wingers can handle.

It is only "doublespeak" if you appeal to ignorance of economics. Do you believe poverty improves civility or causes more incivility under Any form of Capitalism?
Poverty doesn't exist involuntarily in America.
Hate to break that to you. It can and does happen on a temporary basis, but if a person is on long term poverty - it is a choice.
You either do something about it, and you live in a country that provides numerous opportunities to do so - or you sit on your ass, smoke cigarettes, get tattoos and bitch and bemoan about money other people have.

Forum List

Back