Why do poor communities exist in America?

no cherry picking----I presented a real issue. What are "those problems"? and
what is "enough" to support oneself?
If you watched the video; that woman stated she really just needed a consistent income.

With equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation; enough to be able to get off the street and afford basic health insurance.

A common stereotype of the homeless population is that they are all alcoholics or drug abusers. The truth is that a high percentage of homeless people do struggle with substance abuse, but addictions should be viewed as illnesses and require a great deal of treatment, counseling, and support to overcome.

You admit means testing is not working, yet, you don't want the homeless to be able to help themselves either.

How many homeless people are denied benefits because of means testing? That is absolute bullshit. They have nothing. How could means testing effect them?

As your quote says, addiction should be viewed as an illness and require a great deal of treatment and ongoing support. Giving them money to buy drugs or alcohol is not going to help them. Unless you mean to reduce the number of homeless by killing thousands of them with overdoses.

If you watched the video; that woman stated she really just needed a consistent income.

With equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation; enough to be able to get off the street and afford basic health insurance.

A consistent income would help most people. But making huge changes to UC is not how you accomplish that. Welfare is a better option. I'm pretty sure the woman in the video has not been denied because of means testing.

Only storytellers don't get the analogy. How well can they understand the argument?

No. Once again you try to divert the topic. Nothing I said has anything to do with illegals. But you lie and try to produce an ad hominem attack to avoid what I said.

Please quote what I said and explain how it concerns illegals. Of course you won't. Which, in a way, proves my point.

A consistent income would help most people. But making huge changes to UC is not how you accomplish that. Welfare is a better option. I'm pretty sure the woman in the video has not been denied because of means testing.
Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation is not as huge a change as welfare, as we currently know it. It would be rather simple, from an implementation perspective.

Not at all. That is just your ego talking. Why do we have any homeless if means testing could get them off the street?

Means testing does not get them off the street. Means testing also does not keep them on the street. If they are homeless and have nothing, means testing will show that.

No. Once again you try to divert the topic. Nothing I said has anything to do with illegals. But you lie and try to produce an ad hominem attack to avoid what I said.

Please quote what I said and explain how it concerns illegals. Of course you won't. Which, in a way, proves my point.
You also don't get being Legal to Constitutional law. Only illegals don't obey Constitutional law.

No one is suggesting the Hood is not Capitalistic.
Imo Lots are so suggesting------by supporting MARXIST ANSWERS to the
problems of the HOOD. I have a vague memory of the DiBlasio inauguration
speech in which he FERVENTLY supported "COMMUNITY RUN" ( aka politiburo
controlled ) housing projects for the HOOD HOMELESS PROBLEM. I gagged.
Nope------DA HOOD AIN'T MARXIST------the COLLECTIVE won't work

Forum List

Back