Why Biden is doing a Great Job

YeglrXj.jpg

I don't know why you and other people forget the first george bush. By the time the election of 1992 rolled around, America was on the verge of total collapse.

How can anyone forget the campaign slogan of 1992?

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Three consecutive democratic presidents had to start their terms cleaning up a huge republican mess.

STUPID.................

A. "Bush Sr's recession" was on Democrat congress' watch and ended long before Clinton's election, IDIOT.

B. "Clinton's recession" started before Bush Jr. took office, IDIOT.

C. You're fucking blaming COVID on Trump? That's fucking so dishonest, what an ass.

D. "Bush Jr's recession" was on Democrat congress' watch, IDIOT. And Bush brought the problems to congress beforehand and what did they do? Nothing, IDIOT. I don't even like Bush Jr.

E. The USA saw great improvement ON TRUMP's WATCH following the COVID collapse.

You PROGS should take a govt. class for starts.

Last edited:

I don't know why you and other people forget the first george bush. By the time the election of 1992 rolled around, America was on the verge of total collapse.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Three consecutive democratic presidents had to start their terms cleaning up a huge republican mess.

Bullshit.

1616271472137.png

1992 real GDP grew by more than 4%, moron.

The picture says it all.

Bush failed, Trump failed.

Dems need to clean up the GOP mess yet again...

God thats the best you can do? thats your proof that the two failed is saying the picture says it all. well if a picture says it all,two can play that childish juvenile third grade game that you and your lover plays. here is picture that says it all about your two bumbling clowns.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 470209

You are so pissed right now !!!!

You are so upset that Biden is doing great while Trump failed.

You can see how Biden is crushing covid and the economy is going to soar.
The stock market is going to soar.
The country is going to soar.

You are hysterical right now because the outlook for America is so strong. I love it !
This is how he deals with his misery. He pretends to laugh.

two dumbshits pretending they know everything about me making up fantasys they wish were true about me. you two trolls evade facts on bidens corruption and just keep posting juvenile third grade stuff crying in defeat over and over again.

you dont have a clue how much you guys make me laugh in your stupidity you always display.. your lover can dish it out but he cant take it when pics are shown of what idiots his lovers are and neither can you. :itsok:
Struck a nerve again. Good.

if that fantasy is what makes you feel good,keep going on and believing that.:cuckoo:

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

You are an idiot.
A.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Fuck YOU ARE DUMB.

A. "Bush Sr's recession" was on Democrat congress' watch and ended long before Clinton's election, IDIOT.

C. You're fucking blaming COVID on Trump? That's fucking so dishonest, what an ass.

D. "Bush Jr's recession" was on Democrat congress' watch, IDIOT. And Bush brought the problems to congress beforehand and what did they do? Nothing, IDIOT. I don't even like Bush Jr.

Dana troll is indeed starting to sound more and more like the juvenile rants of banker isnt he?:lmao: He has been listening wayyyyyyyyyyy too much to what kiddies Banker and mac have to say.:auiqs.jpg:

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

You are an idiot.
A.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Fuck YOU ARE DUMB.

Dana troll is indeed starting to sound more and more like the juvenile rants of banker isnt he?:lmao: He has been listening wayyyyyyyyyyy too much to what kiddies Banker and mac have to say.:auiqs.jpg:

You are totally hysterical !

Everyone sees what is happening in America and the Trumpers are having a meltdown because Biden is winning and Trump got crushed by covid.

Biden is doing what Trump failed to do, and Biden is doing a great job. This is just the beginning, America is set to soar and everyone knows it.

You are going to be really really upset in about 12 months when Biden beats covid and the economy is on a full tear !

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

STUPID.................

Bush sr, recession and failure.
Bush Jr, 2 losing wars, Katrina meltdown, inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus and crashed the economy
Trump failed at covid, and left office in shame and disgrace with record low approval ratings and America in crisis and ruin, while inciting an insurrection at our nations capitol based on lies.

Clinton, Golden Age, best economy in US history.
Obama, fixed the Bush disaster mess
Biden, another Clinton era Golden Age.

You are what your record says you are, and the GOP record is total failure, while the dems have had great success (and it is continuing under Biden). All you can do is offer pathetic little bitch excuses...

You people are hysterical right now. You can't stand to see Biden Winning after trump failed so badly.

You are totally hysterical ! For affect similar Banker offering customers a lollipop at the teller.

Everyone sees what is happening in America Code for insecurity. In other terms, misery loves company thus "everyone" is like Banker.

and the Trumpers are having a meltdown because Biden is winning and Trump got crushed by covid. Really? Reference your first point on top.

Biden is doing what Trump failed to do Notice the Banker didn't say what that might be. I guess we'll just have to take his word for it. You're a WINNER! Banker.

, and Biden is doing a great job. Your feelings, ah!

This is just the beginning OH BOY!

America is set to soar and everyone knows it. I just threw up in my mouth.

You are going to be really really upset in about 12 months when Biden beats covid and the economy is on a full tear ! Banker trying to convince himself first.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

You are an idiot.
A.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Fuck YOU ARE DUMB.

Everyone sees what is happening in America and the Trumpers are having a meltdown because Biden is winning and Trump got crushed by covid.

Biden is doing what Trump failed to do, and Biden is doing a great job. This is just the beginning, America is set to soar and everyone knows it.

You are going to be really really upset in about 12 months when Biden beats covid and the economy is on a full tear !

Well, China is sure getting a kick out of it, just take a look at the recent Alaska meeging...dumbass,

1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events, rallies, parties etc. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too so clearly cases can spike even with some people vaccinated).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened. People were in real need and Biden and the dems responded. Majority of America favors the relief bill. Only bitter twisted Trumpers don't want it.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"This is nothing, it will all go away"
"It's the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

This is why Biden was elected. He is doing so much better than Trump.

Do you really think this country relies on Biden for anything COVID related? Sure he’s not giving false hope by saying the churches hopefully will be packed by Easter, or he’s not talking out of both sides of his mouth, but that fool isn’t doing anything important. God help us if Biden actually had an important role in combating Covid

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

STUPID.................

Bush sr, recession and failure.
Bush Jr, 2 losing wars, Katrina meltdown, inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus and crashed the economy
Trump failed at covid, and left office in shame and disgrace with record low approval ratings and America in crisis and ruin, while inciting an insurrection at our nations capitol based on lies.

Clinton, Golden Age, best economy in US history.
Obama, fixed the Bush disaster mess
Biden, another Clinton era Golden Age.

You are what your record says you are, and the GOP record is total failure, while the dems have had great success (and it is continuing under Biden). All you can do is offer pathetic little bitch excuses...

You people are hysterical right now. You can't stand to see Biden Winning after trump failed so badly.

Love how you consider all these facts of Biden winning. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Millions of dickhead Illegals flooding in.

Higher taxes

China getting our jobs and technology

Dismal economic growth

Higher energy cost

Increased welfare

Job killing environmental wacko regs

Destruction of Constitutional rights

Giving away the store to foreign welfare queens

Weakened military

Tremendous debt with nothing to show for it

Screwed up health care

Killing children on demand

Decreased family income.

Biden is a dipshit disaster. So far he's created a crisis at the border, allowed 100,000 to pour in just in Feb about 10% are infected with Covid. He can't hold even a single press conference because half his brain has turned to mush. He's killed thousands of blue collar union jobs. He raised taxes $60 billion with trillions more tax increases in the works. He's a one man wrecking crew.

You know, all the normal things we had like when the worthless Negro was President and China Joe was VP. Only now it is going to be worse.

Last edited:
1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events, rallies, parties etc. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too so clearly cases can spike even with some people vaccinated).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened. People were in real need and Biden and the dems responded. Majority of America favors the relief bill. Only bitter twisted Trumpers don't want it.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"It's the flu"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

This is what delusion looks like.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

You are an idiot.
A.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Fuck YOU ARE DUMB.

Well, China is sure getting a kick out of it, just take a look at the recent Alaska meeging...dumbass,
America is definitely weaker after 4 years of Trump.

Biden has a lot of work to do to fix the Trump mess, just like when Obama and Biden had to fix the Bush mess, and Clinton had to fix the Bush Sr mess...

Big win for Biden

4. No more lies:
"It's the flu"

BIDEN IS NOT DOING A GET JOB HE'S THE WORSE PRESIDENT WE HAVE EVER HAD.
Hell he thinks camal toe is the president

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

You are an idiot.
A.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Fuck YOU ARE DUMB.

America is definitely weaker after 4 years of Trump.

Biden has a lot of work to do to fix the Trump mess, just like when Obama and Biden had to fix the Bush mess, and Clinton had to fix the Bush Sr mess...

You do realize China wouldn't have pulled that stunt with Trump.

Yep, winning in PROG terms means EVERYTHING is MUCH more expensive, the death of the middle class & small business, high unemployment, loss of freedom, men have pussies, chaos & destruction, 24/7 misinformation, assault on the homeland, and most of all a houseplant to lead us through it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back