Why are you here at USMB?

I came here because I am a masochist who just so happens to not suffer fools gladly.

It's a match made in........well, somewhere.

Dalia, I do think your English has improved since you first arrived.

I miss the weaponized t rex, though.
I took it out because one modo did not like it that much:nono:, i put it back for old time said .:laugh:

6kw8.gif

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
I think you do just fine and you are well liked. It's posters like you that make me stay, myself.
Thank you so much Gracie :)

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
It is funny the way the mind works you said French and suddenly the voice in my head had a bad French accent. Welcome to America sort of. I think the whole world is a little topsy turvy so we are all in this together. I came here fore political dialogue but there seems to be more zingers tha real dialogue. That is ashamed because I think we need to start really having serious discussions and leave the bs and feelings behind. My two cents.
You seem pretty boring ( Les fesses bien coincées :laugh: )

I joined here because this wasn't a leftwing communist forum, it was like a breath of fresh air...

But things change.....nothing remains the same...oh well, too sad, too bad :dunno:
I feel the same since Biden "win" the election the lefties are here too push the conservative around but the only respond they could bring about some question a normal person ask herself about this election is : LOL.

I am here because of a court order.
Must of been a liberal judge that sent ya... He told you to come here in the name of liberalism/leftism, and give'em hell. Sentence reduced ??? Oh well it's back to jail you go.. Mission not accomplished.

Last edited:
USMB is a non judgmental place to display your opinion. They're great.
Well it better upgrade it's servers and stuff, because we might be fixing to get a huge influx from the facedummy, the twit-twat, and the others looking to ban free speech.

Poor people don't pay taxes, so how exactly did Trump take poor people's money and give it to the rich? You are shoveling the same manure that CNN and the rest of the ChinaCrat Media has been spewing for 4 years.

Poor people pay rent ... to rich people ... duh ...
And those poor people get their money from where ?? Oh that's right, it's those thieving Democrat's that steal it from the working class poor, and give it to the poor for whom get use to feeding at the government hand in return for their votes.

The rich ?? They are Democrat government officials running a scam on the capitalist, and on the poor by making them forever dependent's, and on the opposed working class poor.

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.

until she started to praise that zero over and over again.

She praised kamikazi pilots?
She's mentally unbalanced or has an alcohol or substance abuse problem.

And those poor people get their money from where ?? Oh that's right, it's those thieving Democrat's that steal it from the working class poor, and give it to the poor for whom get use to feeding at the government hand in return for their votes.

The rich ?? They are Democrat government officials running a scam on the capitalist, and on the poor by making them forever dependent's, and on the opposed working class poor.

Why do you think the poor pay taxes? ... are you filling out the wrong tax forms or something ...

For 2020 ... the standard deduction for a single person is $12,400 ... then 10% of the next $9,875 ... single parent, two kids, poverty level, paying less than 5% income tax and 7.65% SS tax ... dirt cheap compared to what the Middle Class pays ... the rich doesn't pay taxes, that's a major plank in the Republican political platform ... trickle down economics ...

$30 trillion in Federal debt in 13 years to keep the economy afloat ... that's not sustainable ... Republicans had four years to cut spending, they didn't, now Democrats are going to raise taxes ... y'all should elect better congresscritters ...

I came here because I am a masochist who just so happens to not suffer fools gladly.

It's a match made in........well, somewhere.

Dalia, I do think your English has improved since you first arrived.

I miss the weaponized t rex, though.
I took it out because one modo did not like it that much:nono:, i put it back for old time said .:laugh:

View attachment 444050

.....and I bet I can guess who it was, too. There is nothing at all offensive about it, but you are a nice, sensible friendly moderate and those with an agenda often don't like that.

Thanks for bring it back, though!

Banned from twitter.

Forum List

Back