Why are you here at USMB?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
I've heard you were available for dates. Come with me to the Casbah!

I've heard you were available for dates. Come with me to the Casbah!
I'm already married and you too . ;)

The board I first posted at was shut down by their management at the Bloomington Herald, then I went to the Indy Star and it was shut down, then I went to some rinky dink board with not much activity and was bored with that. So, I came here and it was very active, so I stayed.

The board I first posted at was shut down by their management at the Bloomington Herald, then I went to the Indy Star and it was shut down, then I went to some rinky dink board with not much activity and was bored with that. So, I came here and it was very active, so I stayed.
I try my own forum about the French History and it was very difficult to be Administrator so much rules specially in France we can't said that much without been pursuit .
I keep it open but i prefer to make the effort in English and learn more about the USA.

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.
Zero over and over again ?
Yeah, that pointless zero.
Lucy always make good post anyway for me and we can't get along with everyone, i don't feel comfortable talking with some member i find them a bit rough.

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.
Lucy always make good post anyway for me and we can't get along with everyone, i don't feel comfortable talking with some member i find them a bit rough.
I am not calling Lucy a zero. Read again.

Until she started to praise that zero over and over again .
Do you mean Trump ?

Until she started to praise that zero over and over again .
Do you mean Trump ?
Yeah, that guy who takes the poors´ money and gives it to the rich and calls this goings-on "Making America Great Again".

I am here because of a court order.
You are in way "lucky" to still be here because you got the door often and then you calm down some other did not listen and there are gone.
One , i specially miss he did not wan't to calm down and he is gone.

Forum List

Back