Why are you here at USMB?

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.

until she started to praise that zero over and over again.

She praised kamikazi pilots?
She's mentally unbalanced or has an alcohol or substance abuse problem.
She wants to get drunk and get fracked. Something she might miss in her club of super intelligent nerds.

And those poor people get their money from where ?? Oh that's right, it's those thieving Democrat's that steal it from the working class poor, and give it to the poor for whom get use to feeding at the government hand in return for their votes.

The rich ?? They are Democrat government officials running a scam on the capitalist, and on the poor by making them forever dependent's, and on the opposed working class poor.

Why do you think the poor pay taxes? ... are you filling out the wrong tax forms or something ...

For 2020 ... the standard deduction for a single person is $12,400 ... then 10% of the next $9,875 ... single parent, two kids, poverty level, paying less than 5% income tax and 7.65% SS tax ... dirt cheap compared to what the Middle Class pays ... the rich doesn't pay taxes, that's a major plank in the Republican political platform ... trickle down economics ...

$30 trillion in Federal debt in 13 years to keep the economy afloat ... that's not sustainable ... Republicans had four years to cut spending, they didn't, now Democrats are going to raise taxes ... y'all should elect better congresscritters ...
Fixing what the Democrat's break comes with a huge price after 4 to 8 years of them being in power, but of course the Republican's get the blame in the cycle of destruction that is created.

It's really genius how these Demoncrats operate, because they are able to fool the citizenry most of the time. Republican's are just going to have to step up their game somehow, but good luck with that one after going along with the crats in order to get rid of Trump.

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN
This I understand.
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality …
Not even Americans are immune to « make too much mistake » . Alas, Americans speak in clichés and cannot speak English very well.
… that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
You are here now 4 years. Alors? Can you respond to a post better now?
Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
I think so, yes.

I am a Trumpist because I am a generation of French identity in a small village that still resists the invaders with a templar soul.
Lyon is not « a small village ». It is a beautiful city and the wine is good but I don't like boule Lyonnaise. I prefer pétanque. I have played pétanque in Tournon-sur-Rhône which is not very far from Lyon ... near Valence.

Last edited:
Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
I'm here mostly just to stay in touch with some old online acquaintances. The "discussion/debate" here is no different/better than a half dozen other message boards just like this one that I know of.

I am a Trumpist because I am a generation of French identity in a small village that still resists the invaders with a templar soul.
Lyon is not « a small village ». It is a beautiful city and the wine is good but I don't like boule Lyonnaise. I prefer pétanque. I have played pétanque in Tournon-sur-Rhône which is not very far from Lyon ... near Valence.
I live close to Lyon but it is more countryside . un petit village.

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN
This I understand.
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality …
Not even Americans are immune to « make too much mistake » . Alas, Americans speak in clichés and cannot speak English very well.
… that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
You are here now 4 years. Alors? Can you respond to a post better now?
I think so, yes.
Still if i'm been here for 4 years i still can't respond just like that , i have to catch the mentality of the post , i mean sometime it could be humor or not ? and some member seem to speak in code :laugh:

We toured in the area between Nice and Paris, visited Avignon and spent the night in Lyon. Very beautiful and pleasant area.

France is very beautiful each region has its way of talking and its food is different too. I prefer by far Normandy . :)

For 2020 ... the standard deduction for a single person is $12,400 ... then 10% of the next $9,875 ... single parent, two kids, poverty level, paying less than 5% income tax and 7.65% SS tax ... dirt cheap compared to what the Middle Class pays ... the rich doesn't pay taxes, that's a major plank in the Republican political platform ... trickle down economics ...

They need to raise it to reflect real inflation; the personal deduction needs to be the amount minimum wage working full time would be for a year, i.e. MW should be around $18 based on conservative estimates, at least $37, 440; if you like the gold standard as a measure then it would be around $30 or so an hour, or $62,400 a year. I lot of people think they're 'middle class' when they aren't even close to it.

$30 trillion in Federal debt in 13 years to keep the economy afloat ... that's not sustainable ... Republicans had four years to cut spending, they didn't, now Democrats are going to raise taxes ... y'all should elect better congresscritters ...

They keep outsourcing high productivity jobs, or diluting incomes with illegal aliens and millions of green cards, so all that is to be expected.

They need to raise it to reflect real inflation; the personal deduction needs to be the amount minimum wage working full time would be for a year, i.e. MW should be around $18 based on conservative estimates, at least $37, 440; if you like the gold standard as a measure then it would be around $30 or so an hour, or $62,400 a year. I lot of people think they're 'middle class' when they aren't even close to it.

I don't think that's the metric for deciding standard deduction ... we still have the alternative of using itemized deduction, usually when folks have a large deductible medical expense or paying high property/sales taxes ... or in times past, large charitable contributions ... the standard deduction is supposed to be the average amount of deduction for the average tax-payer and is usually higher than the amount of itemized deductions ... I've always used the standard deduction on my Federal returns but itemize for my State return ...

France is very beautiful each region has its way of talking and its food is different too. I prefer by far Normandy . :)
My grandad took an 88 she'll to his half track while trying to save the French from the Nazi's. Had fragments in his head that couldn't be removed. My other granddad liberated one of the Nazi concentration camps. I have memorabilia from both, including pictures from the camp. Bodies were stacked like cord would, and the stench he said was indescribable.

They keep outsourcing high productivity jobs, or diluting incomes with illegal aliens and millions of green cards, so all that is to be expected.
We were having a round table discussion tonight, and it was said that here we are as a nation doing the wrong thing over and over again, but no one is able to stop the bullcrap, and get the nation to do right for no amount of money.

My daughter made a good point, where as instead of us sending out billion's to other nation's in order to make them like us or to ensnare them somehow, that money should be used to balance out our workforces between having a good entry plan, and a good exit plan between the young coming into the force, and the seniors going out.

Right now we have hundreds of thousands on either unemployment or they are on somekind of government program.. These people are at ages that are to young to be on government assistance, or rather they are in their prime in our workforces, and barely getting by.... The reason for this is because the seniors are still occupying the higher position that are just above them (the young can't move or enter the workforces), because the seniors are being worked to death in jobs they should have been able to retire from at 62 years old.

Ohhhh the social security system is going broke, ohhhh we don't have the money for the seniors, ohhhh the seniors have got to work to almost 70 years old, and ohhhhhh these young folks are dummies, and ohhhhhh they don't want to work, and ohhhhhh they can't learn these highly qualified skills, and ohhhhhh one excuse after another.

But isn't it amazing how this nation can find trillions of dollars to give to everyone, even if they don't need it ? And isn't it funny how we can fill the bill with pork, and fill it with money's for other countries while slapping the faces of our senior American's who built the very infrastructure and foundation that this nation currently stands upon ??

What a sick situation it all is, and now we got Democrat's to double down on the status quo that will put this nation into a place that hell might not recognise when they are through. Pathetic.

Lequel?
Still if i'm been here for 4 years i still can't respond just like that , i have to catch the mentality of the post , i mean sometime it could be humor or not ? and some member seem to speak in code :laugh:
Yes, I understand. It's not easy. Englishmen can be rude, Americans aggressive, and the French ridicule. :uhoh3:

I have visited much of France. I have lived in Annecy and I am also fond of Nouvelle-Aquitaine but I prefer northern France such as Metz and Givet and across the border in Dinant.

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.

until she started to praise that zero over and over again.

She praised kamikazi pilots?
She's mentally unbalanced or has an alcohol or substance abuse problem.
She wants to get drunk and get fracked. Something she might miss in her club of super intelligent nerds.
You are talking about Lucy Hamilton ?

Forum List

Back