Invite Trump?

Invite Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Trump should be President right now. Democrats bore false witness against him multiple times then schemed 3 elections after the first one fell through.

Trump encouraged all good stuff, then made good things happen. He rewarded good men and women, stimulated businesses to give other people good-paying jobs and lowered the number of able-bodied people on public assistance, and lowered the price of gasoline so people could go visit far-away national Parks for their children and friends.

Trump gave the most encouraging speeches that spoke to people in the middle class and had a heart for the military veterans who served America so well.

The harder his opposition tried to ruin him the better he did for the American people. My hat's off to President Trump for being the adult in the room while a wild-eyed Pelosi thought she could fool people as she arrogantly smugly tore up the House's copy of his address to the nation.

Trump pardoned those the Democrats put in jail with abject lying, just like their ridicule and false witness accounts such as the pee party assault that horrified people conveniently at election time but were later linked to the Clinton war room, may it rest in peace.

After more platforms banned Trump, his choices are diminishing. Can we now invite him to the USMB?
How long do you the that prissy little snowflake would last on a board like this?

30 seconds? Maybe 45?
He´s nasty enough. Lets start the debates!
Oh, he can dish it out, I'll grant you that, bit he can't take it at all. He would run away crying and telling the whole world how mean the liberals on USMB are.

After more platforms banned Trump, his choices are diminishing. Can we now invite him to the USMB?
How long do you the that prissy little snowflake would last on a board like this?

30 seconds? Maybe 45?
Oh, he can dish it out, I'll grant you that, bit he can't take it at all. He would run away crying and telling the whole world how mean the liberals on USMB are.
Or send an army of lawyers.

30 seconds? Maybe 45?
That would be cool, having our user name in lights in one of his blogs going to the world. Everyone would know about the Great Crepitus!

30 seconds? Maybe 45?
Mind trip! Lol

I would make sure USMB is secured first where it cannot be bought out and shut down.

There is a way to get the monthly or annual server costs covered by membership renewals if enough members sign up for plans through a nonprofit cooperative health network in TX.

If all members and owners/Mods sign agreements to keep the board open and running as is, with no censorship or deletion of content based on political preferences, we could agree to fund the base costs on a sustainable basis. Where anything collected above that baseline cost would still go to the current owners or board/shareholders if that is how it's setup, under the agreement not to sell to any outside party that doesn't agree to the current terms of free speech.

I know I trust myself westwall and flacaltenn not to sell out. I don't know others like I trust them, but others also may be this committed.

I would rather petition Zuckerberg, Gates and Bezos to set up similar forum networks for each Party, to redress grievances and organize both inhouse policies, local and relative to party respectively by creed, and external policies that all parties and citizens can agree to by state or nationwide.

I wouldn't want all that traffic jamming our servers here.

So if Trump plans to head a whole coalition for govt reforms, that may take a whole separate board system IN ADDITION to this one.

If he wants to interact here, great.
But the bigger issues to address between bigger parties will involve each Party having its own internal communications to hash out how much of their platform policies are private for THEIR party members and taxpayers in a collective program, and how much is public policy that everyone agrees to fund and follow uniformly.

If all members and owners/Mods sign agreements to keep the board open and running as is, with no censorship or deletion of content based on political preferences,

I'm confused by that statement. Do you want the board running as is, or do you want to change it to a board with no deletion of content based on political preferences?

If all members and owners/Mods sign agreements to keep the board open and running as is, with no censorship or deletion of content based on political preferences,

I'm confused by that statement. Do you want the board running as is, or do you want to change it to a board with no deletion of content based on political preferences?
If you consider the current system to be failing at free speech without political censorship, then I do not mean to keep failing.

I mean to keep succeeding (and or improving) in supporting free speech without discrimination by political content.

New Topics

Forum List

Back