Why Are White Kids Victims....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
but Black kids are criminals when they take drugs?

I saw a very interesting post at the end of this article outlining the use prevalent use of drugs among white kids and the horrible drug pushers responsible for corrupting the "innocent" kids. Why the discrepancy? What do you honestly think?

Houston-area men charged in synthetic-drug deaths of teens updated - Narco Confidential

"Shouldn’t the system punish those that provided funds used for drug purchase?
This is our justice system in a nutshell. “Recreational drugs” require money. We all know our white kids use more drugs at am earlier age than others. It that same access to money that allows us to pay good lawyers to keep our kids out of prison system. Even if convicted, they get deferred adjudication & rehab. That allows them “grow out of that learning phase”, let us pay for their college & arrange a well paying job for them via our golfing buddy. Entitlement from birth. Our own form of Apartheid. That carries over even onto death. Parents provided money to their legal age adult son. He brought drugs with it & OD’d. Now he is the victim. Now parents are using their resources to punish others for their son’s decisions. Shouldn’t the system punish those that sent funds used for drug purchase? If you snort Freon out of Mom’s AC unit, who are you going to blame?

They are all criminals. Drugs are illegal. And stealing the best of everything I own to support your habit is a crime. If I am at home when you rob me you are going to be shot, because I am the victim, not you. Your race is not a factor. I do not discriminate. I shoot thieves.

I appreciate your strong feelings on what you just described, and I too feel that way...BUT that wasn't the question presented in the opening post.

but Black kids are criminals when they take drugs?

I saw a very interesting post at the end of this article outlining the use prevalent use of drugs among white kids and the horrible drug pushers responsible for corrupting the "innocent" kids. Why the discrepancy? What do you honestly think?

Houston-area men charged in synthetic-drug deaths of teens updated - Narco Confidential

"Shouldn’t the system punish those that provided funds used for drug purchase?
This is our justice system in a nutshell. “Recreational drugs” require money. We all know our white kids use more drugs at am earlier age than others. It that same access to money that allows us to pay good lawyers to keep our kids out of prison system. Even if convicted, they get deferred adjudication & rehab. That allows them “grow out of that learning phase”, let us pay for their college & arrange a well paying job for them via our golfing buddy. Entitlement from birth. Our own form of Apartheid. That carries over even onto death. Parents provided money to their legal age adult son. He brought drugs with it & OD’d. Now he is the victim. Now parents are using their resources to punish others for their son’s decisions. Shouldn’t the system punish those that sent funds used for drug purchase? If you snort Freon out of Mom’s AC unit, who are you going to blame?

They are all criminals. Drugs are illegal. And stealing the best of everything I own to support your habit is a crime. If I am at home when you rob me you are going to be shot, because I am the victim, not you. Your race is not a factor. I do not discriminate. I shoot thieves.

I appreciate your strong feelings on what you just described, and I too feel that way...BUT that wasn't the question presented in the opening post.

I know, that is the answer/solution to the question presented. It is the difference between analytical, and common sense. What they are called is not as much of an issue as what they are doing. Just as attacking a police officer and being shot because of it, does not a victim make

Last edited:
Really are we still being nieve? !?!? Get with reality already. ......
Reality is not being able to test welfare recipients for drugs before they receive their hand out, because it's politically incorrect. That is our upside down reality now.
And for the record, whites and blacks go to jail for breaking the law. Pretending that blacks go to jail and whites go to Disneyland is black agenda protest propaganda. Let's label them all criminals, not black ones and white ones, and prosecute them all.

Really are we still being nieve? !?!? Get with reality already. ......
Reality is not being able to test welfare recipients for drugs before they receive their hand out, because it's politically incorrect. That is our upside down reality now.
And for the record, whites and blacks go to jail for breaking the law. Pretending that blacks go to jail and whites go to Disneyland is black agenda protest propaganda. Let's label them all criminals, not black ones and white ones, and prosecute them all.
Thats all Black people ask but reality is something different.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

I know, that is the answer/solution to the question presented. It is the difference between analytical, and common sense. What they are called is not as much of an issue as what they are doing. Just as attacking a police officer and being shot because of it, does not a victim make
I disagree. If you consider someone a criminal you are more likely to profile, arrest, prosecute, and incarcerate someone. If you think of them as victims then that process begins to slow down immediately at the profiling stage.

So white cops are afraid of black people. Let's say that's true.

He uses the words "afraid" and "fear", not "hate".

That just happened out of nowhere, for no reason whatsoever?

Would that be the point?

Fear leads to hate. No it didnt just happen out of nowhere. It has been a dynamic in society every since slavery here in the US at least and maybe further back in time.

Would that be the point?

Fear leads to hate. No it didnt just happen out of nowhere. It has been a dynamic in society every since slavery here in the US at least and maybe further back in time.

"A dynamic in society".

Would you like to expand on that?

If blacks gather and chant death to policemen, you bet they are going to fear the blacks chanting it. Make it a mind set like Sharpton has, and you bet cops are going to have their fingers on their triggers. I would too.
You are doing your whole community a dis-service by targeting the police. Because of self preservation, the police will likely kill before being killed. The blacks have turned the police into targets. Police are trained to stay alive in the line of duty. Who do you think is going to win this war?

Would that be the point?

"A dynamic in society".

"It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expense of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race"
-Thomas Jefferson

If blacks gather and chant death to policemen, you bet they are going to fear the blacks chanting it. Make it a mind set like Sharpton has, and you bet cops are going to have their fingers on their triggers. I would too.
You are doing your whole community a dis-service by targeting the police. Because of self preservation, the police will likely kill before being killed. The blacks have turned the police into targets. Police are trained to stay alive in the line of duty. Who do you think is going to win this war?
This was long before Ferguson. This started long ago.

Would that be the point?

"A dynamic in society".

"It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expense of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race"
-Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps an answer in your own words?

Would that be the point?

"A dynamic in society".

-Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps an answer in your own words?

White people know in their hearts the wrong their ancestors did in the past and they know they still reap the benefits of it. They also believe Blacks will attempt to rise up and slaughter them. Same narrative from the days of slavery until now.

Forum List

Back