Why Are White Kids Victims....

Fascinating.

Isn't it, though.

Well, I say all the time that American Blacks are raised from birth to believe stuff like this, that people are out to get them, etc. Precious little accountability, no looking in the mirror. The Left will spin and deflect for their bad behavior - therefore both justifying and enabling it - and it has all been feeding on itself for generations. What a fucked up thing to do to a kid, raising him or her in generations of the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

This is an example of why I think American Blacks are being victimized en masse for the second time in our nation's history.

That's why it's fascinating to me.

We are raised to understand white men fear us. Especially Black males. Norm Stamper is just one white guy that confesses to this dynamic in the legal system. That doesn't victimize you. Its like a warning. Never stopped me from succeeding.

Agreed, that's how black children (by and large) are raised. We agree there.

So if I was raised with this warning and benefited from it, how is it victimizing me?

Because are exceptions to every rule, like the guy in the White House.

Thank goodness those exceptions exist.

Of course Black people commit crime. So do white people. A large part of Black crime is economic which points to racism in general but not specifically slavery. Slavery only served to brainwash Black people into believing they were inferior. Since that starting losing its effectiveness in some areas right after slavery, whites decided to make sure Reconstruction failed and implemented Jim Crow along with racial cleansings to take away land from Blacks.. They couldnt have Blacks proving emphatically that slavery was wrong. That would cause sheer terror and the destruction of the white narrative of superiority.. BTW you never answered my question.

Fascinating.

So did you come up with a reason for white fear apart from the residue of slavery?

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph.

There was no crime rate when Thomas Jefferson raised this fear so thats not a valid answer.

Well, I'm dealing in the 21st Century.

I doubt Jefferson could have predicted the 2nd mass victimization of American Blacks.

So I'm perfectly happy with my theory, which you have already illustrated.

There was no official slavery in the 21rst century here in the states. Slavery occurred back in the 1800's. The fear was around prior to the abolition of slavery. If it didnt come from slavery where did it come from or are you just content to refuse to address the source?

Isn't it, though.

Well, I say all the time that American Blacks are raised from birth to believe stuff like this, that people are out to get them, etc. Precious little accountability, no looking in the mirror. The Left will spin and deflect for their bad behavior - therefore both justifying and enabling it - and it has all been feeding on itself for generations. What a fucked up thing to do to a kid, raising him or her in generations of the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

This is an example of why I think American Blacks are being victimized en masse for the second time in our nation's history.

We are raised to understand white men fear us. Especially Black males. Norm Stamper is just one white guy that confesses to this dynamic in the legal system. That doesn't victimize you. Its like a warning. Never stopped me from succeeding.

Agreed, that's how black children (by and large) are raised. We agree there.

So if I was raised with this warning and benefited from it, how is it victimizing me?

Because are exceptions to every rule, like the guy in the White House.

Thank goodness those exceptions exist.

I'm not an exception to the rule. Nor is the POTUS. There are plenty of Black men that have succeeded knowing reality.

Fascinating.

So did you come up with a reason for white fear apart from the residue of slavery?

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph.

There was no crime rate when Thomas Jefferson raised this fear so thats not a valid answer.

I doubt Jefferson could have predicted the 2nd mass victimization of American Blacks.

There was no official slavery in the 21rst century here in the states. Slavery occurred back in the 1800's. The fear was around prior to the abolition of slavery. If it didnt come from slavery where did it come from or are you just content to refuse to address the source?

I've already addressed it, but I'll try a different approach. Doubtless, you could better address the fear of the 1800's and 1900's than I could, but fear and animosity do not need to be handed down to every person. Progress beyond whatever "fear" exists should have happened long ago. But the various fears and animosities that some whites have for blacks have been both prolonged and exacerbated by those who have perpetrated the 2nd mass victimization of blacks. A culture remains that is clearly detrimental to Black Americans.

Those who claim to "care" have "helped" Black Americans by telling them from birth that whites are out to get them, by allowing them to assume that some third party must appear to make life "fair" for them, by constantly lowering standards for them, by making excuses for them, by deflecting for them, by refusing to get the black community to look in the mirror and hold itself accountable, just as the racist white community must do (though, thankfully, their number is decreasing).

Both "sides" of this issue have a hand in this, and both "sides" should be busy cleaning their own house before pointing at the other. And those who constantly work to divide us by race at every opportunity for some temporary political advantage are part of the problem, not the solution.

I've already addressed it, but I'll try a different approach. Doubtless, you could better address the fear of the 1800's and 1900's than I could, but fear and animosity do not need to be handed down to every person. Progress beyond whatever "fear" exists should have happened long ago. But the various fears and animosities that some whites have for blacks have been both prolonged and exacerbated by those who have perpetrated the 2nd mass victimization of blacks. A culture remains that is clearly detrimental to Black Americans.

Those who claim to "care" have "helped" Black Americans by telling them from birth that whites are out to get them, by allowing them to assume that some third party must appear to make life "fair" for them, by constantly lowering standards for them, by making excuses for them, by deflecting for them, by refusing to get the black community to look in the mirror and hold itself accountable, just as the racist white community must do (though, thankfully, their number is decreasing).

Both "sides" of this issue have a hand in this, and both "sides" should be busy cleaning their own house before pointing at the other. And those who constantly work to divide us by race at every opportunity for some temporary political advantage are part of the problem, not the solution.

I disagree. You specifically stated you only wanted to deal with the 21rst century dismissing out of hand without any reason the same exact fear that existed during slavery, after slavery, after reconstruction, and after Jim Crow. Your implication that this fear is new or not handed down is not an honest depiction of the facts. The narrative has always been the fear of retribution from Black people visited on whites.. You can call it what you want but history supports my theory. I see no evidence of yours.

I was never taught some third party was going to save me or make life fair for me. Quite the opposite. I was taught that all whites could not be trusted to be normal humans and I would have to work 10x harder than a white person to obtain the same results. That benefited me and made me stronger.

Both sides dont have a hand in this. Blacks didnt volunteer to be discriminated against.

Last edited:

I disagree. You specifically stated you only wanted to deal with the 21rst century dismissing out of hand without any reason the same exact fear that existed during slavery, after slavery, after reconstruction, and after Jim Crow. Your implication that this fear is new or not handed down is not an honest depiction of the facts. The narrative has always been the fear of retribution from Black people visited on whites.. You can call it what you want but history supports my theory. I see no evidence of yours.

I was never taught some third party was going to save me or make life fair for me. Quite the opposite. I was taught that all whites could not be trusted to be normal humans and I would have to work 10x harder than a white person to obtain the same results. That benefited me and made me stronger.

Both sides dont have a hand in this. Blacks didnt volunteer to be discriminated against.

You're using your personal situation to make broad-based assumptions. All one needs to do, speaking of using history to support theory, is look at the stats of fatherless black children, crime statistics, black on back crime, inner city crime, and see there is a serious problem within that group.

Your quote "I was taught that all whites could not be trusted to be normal humans" is precisely what I'm talking about, so I'm glad you said that. I have no doubt now that my theory & observations are correct. You managed to escape the fate of millions of blacks, generations of blacks, but it was done with the most cynical of input, an outlook on life that only divides and exacerbates.

And this refusal to admit any guilt by the black community - well, this is just denial in the extreme and yet another illustration of my point. It's all someone else's fault. With any human being with any problem, they must first be wiling to admit a problem before they can work to fix it. This is precisely the attitude that has retarded the growth of generations of blacks, and it's such shame. Of course, it has been supported and pushed by those who have a vested interest in seeing it continue.

Obviously we're not going to agree here, but your own words have been helpful as they are illustrating my point beautifully. I've bookmarked this page for future use.

You're using your personal situation to make broad-based assumptions. All one needs to do, speaking of using history to support theory, is look at the stats of fatherless black children, crime statistics, black on back crime, inner city crime, and see there is a serious problem within that group.

Your quote "I was taught that all whites could not be trusted to be normal humans" is precisely what I'm talking about, so I'm glad you said that. I have no doubt now that my theory & observations are correct. You managed to escape the fate of millions of blacks, generations of blacks, but it was done with the most cynical of input, an outlook on life that only divides and exacerbates.

And this refusal to admit any guilt by the black community - well, this is just denial in the extreme and yet another illustration of my point. It's all someone else's fault. With any human being with any problem, they must first be wiling to admit a problem before they can work to fix it. This is precisely the attitude that has retarded the growth of generations of blacks, and it's such shame. Of course, it has been supported and pushed by those who have a vested interest in seeing it continue.

Obviously we're not going to agree here, but your own words have been helpful as they are illustrating my point beautifully. I've bookmarked this page for future use.

So just out of curiosity, as far as your own random contact with a black person initially, do you typically assume that it is most likely that they come from a fatherless home, have been incarcerated, or are generally dangerous? This is an honest question with no ill intent.

So just out of curiosity, as far as your own random contact with a black person initially, do you typically assume that it is most likely that they come from a fatherless home, have been incarcerated, or are generally dangerous? This is an honest question with no ill intent.

I don't make assumptions about people until I know them, or until they have done something that creates some opinion in my mind.

Judging people, making immediate assumptions about people, based on nothing more than the color of their skin is wrong to me at a core level.

Which is one of the primary reasons I'm so vehemently opposed to Political Correctness and Identity Politics.

If someone looks dangerous in some way, I have found that skin color has nothing to do with it.

My personal situation does not include slavery. Your sermon aside, you totally avoided the question I posed to you. The fear of Black people existed during slavery and has not gone away. What is your explanation for the origin of that fear? So far you keep avoiding the chance to provide an intelligent response.

My personal situation does not include slavery. Your sermon aside, you totally avoided the question I posed to you. The fear of Black people existed during slavery and has not gone away. What is your explanation for the origin of that fear? So far you keep avoiding the chance to provide an intelligent response.

I directly answered this question in post 36. Here it is, again:

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph, post 33.

I'll try to make this more clear: Most white people understand that blacks are statistically more likely to commit a crime, therefore they are more afraid of an unknown black person than they are of an unknown white person.

Human nature. When we know something is more dangerous, we tend to fear it more.

Can I possibly make this more clear?

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph, post 33.

I'll try to make this more clear: Most white people understand that blacks are statistically more likely to commit a crime, therefore they are more afraid of an unknown black person than they are of an unknown white person.

Human nature. When we know something is more dangerous, we tend to fear it more.

Yes. You can make it more clear by explaining how the exact same fear existed before there was a Black crime rate during and every since slavery. Can you do that?

Yes. You can make it more clear by explaining how the exact same fear existed before there was a Black crime rate during and every since slavery. Can you do that?

No, I sure can't, because there is no way for me to know if "the exact same fear" you claim is true.

And since your agenda is clear, any information I get from you will have to be confirmed from another source.

And since I know there is nothing that I could prove or say to change your mind, I see no reason to look for that source.

No, I sure can't, because there is no way for me to know if "the exact same fear" you claim is true.

And since your agenda is clear, any information I get from you will have to be confirmed from another source.

And since I know there is nothing that I could prove or say to change your mind, I see no reason to look for that source.

I already posted the quotes of Thomas Jefferson as proof. He had the same fear as expressed by Norm Stamper. You cant make it clearer because your conclusion is false. You dont have the ability to reconcile that and admit it. Like most people you would rather keep your opinions instead of embracing new information that proves those opinions incorrect.

I already posted the quotes of Thomas Jefferson as proof. He had the same fear as expressed by Norm Stamper. You cant make it clearer because your conclusion is false. You dont have the ability to reconcile that and admit it. Like most people you would rather keep your opinions instead of embracing new information that proves those opinions incorrect.

A quote from Thomas Jefferson is proof?

Holy crap.

Okay, whatever works for ya.

A quote from Thomas Jefferson is proof?

Holy crap.

Okay, whatever works for ya.

And Norm Stamper. There are others from the slavery period as well.

It’s Payback Time. This woman’s going to find out what it was like, in Obama’s view, for other Americans to live as they did in this unfair and immoral country for the 230 years we’ve been around. In Obama’s America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, “Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on…”
-Rush Limbaugh

I don't make assumptions about people until I know them, or until they have done something that creates some opinion in my mind.

Judging people, making immediate assumptions about people, based on nothing more than the color of their skin is wrong to me at a core level.

Which is one of the primary reasons I'm so vehemently opposed to Political Correctness and Identity Politics.

If someone looks dangerous in some way, I have found that skin color has nothing to do with it.

Ok. Sounds a lot like the way I view people.

"If all earthly power were given me," said Lincoln in a speech delivered in Peoria, Illinois, on October 16, 1854, "I should not know what to do, as to the existing institution [of slavery]. My first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia, to their own native land." After acknowledging that this plan's "sudden execution is impossible," he asked whether freed blacks should be made "politically and socially our equals?" "My own feelings will not admit of this," he said, "and [even] if mine would, we well know that those of the great mass of white people will not ... We can not, then, make them equals."

But it is. Remember me telling you that chanting death to cops wasn't going to bode well for your community? We have dead cops < victims. How did that work out for you? Another criminal going to jail, cops don't know whom in your community favors their deaths and which don't, and they don't want to protect any of you anymore.
Thats always been the dynamic. The cops have more guns. This isnt a new thing. Cops have been killing Black people for decades. Blacks have been fighting back for decades. Its just being televised now.

So, aside from "fighting back", do they also commit crimes?

And if they do, is that the result of slavery as well?

Of course Black people commit crime. So do white people. A large part of Black crime is economic which points to racism in general but not specifically slavery. Slavery only served to brainwash Black people into believing they were inferior. Since that starting losing its effectiveness in some areas right after slavery, whites decided to make sure Reconstruction failed and implemented Jim Crow along with racial cleansings to take away land from Blacks.. They couldnt have Blacks proving emphatically that slavery was wrong. That would cause sheer terror and the destruction of the white narrative of superiority.. BTW you never answered my question.

Fascinating.

I guess thats one way of putting it....:lmao:

So, aside from "fighting back", do they also commit crimes?

And if they do, is that the result of slavery as well?

Fascinating.

Isn't it, though.

White men dont fear blacks. They fear the interruption in their lives that may take them away from their jobs and the ability to care for their families in the event that we have to shoot one of you.

Forum List

Back