Scientific Measure of Racial Animus by State.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
I like data....I do not like anecdote. I recently have read a book on data trends on the internet. The advantage of this data is that it is anonymous. There is no phony political correctness. It is just the user and a blank computer screen.

Based on mountains of data, racial preference and bias exists in America....among all racial groups. Whites and blacks, as well as the other races want to live, work, date, hire and have sex predominately with members of there own race. These trends are generally much strong among women than men, particularly regarding dating and sex.

You can argue whether this desire to associate with people of your own race is true discrimination, racism, or simple preference. But the fact remains; it exists, and it is powerful.

I will be providing data on various topics associated with this issue in this thread. I want civil discussion. If it cannot be civil I will ask the mods to move to the CDZ.

This is the first set of data. It measures racial animus by State. I find it interesting that so many blue states show up in the upper half of the data set. New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New Jersey Maryland, and Rhode Island all show up in the upper end of the distribution. So much for all the enlightened liberals living in those states. Here is the data with link.

A Racially Charged Search, by State

Table A.

1. West Virginia 100.
2. Louisiana 86.
3.Pennsylvania 85.
4.Mississippi 83.
5. Kentucky 82.
6. Michigan 78.
7. Ohio 78.
8.South Carolina 76.
9.Alabama 76.
10.New Jersey 74.
11.Tennessee 73.
12.Florida 71.
13.New York 71.
14.Rhode Island 70.
15.Arkansas 70.
16.North Carolina 69.
17.Georgia 69.
18.Connecticut 68.
19.Missouri 68.
20. Nevada 67.
21.Illinois 65.
22. Delaware 65.
23.Oklahoma 65.
24.Maryland 64.
25.Indiana 63
26. Wisconsin 63
27.Kansas 62.
28.Texas 62.
29.Virginia 59.
30.Vermont 59.
31. California 57.
32. Maine 56.
33. Nebraska 55.
34.New Hampshire 54.
35.North Dakota 54.
36.Iowa 53.
37.Massachusetts 52.
38.Arizona 5139.
39.Washington 50.
40.South Dakota 50.
41. Alaska 50.
42.Wyoming 48.
43.Montana 48.
44.Oregon 47.
45. Minnesota 46.
46. District of Columbia 44.
47.Idaho 39.
48.New Mexico 39.
49.Colorado 3950.
50.Hawaii 34.
51. Utah 30

The effects of racial animus on a black presidential candidate Using Google search data to find what surveys miss Seth Stephens-Davidowitz - Academia.edu

I like data....I do not like anecdote. I recently have read a book on data trends on the internet. The advantage of this data is that it is anonymous. There is no phony political correctness. It is just the user and a blank computer screen.

Based on mountains of data, racial preference and bias exists in America....among all racial groups. Whites and blacks, as well as the other races want to live, work, date, hire and have sex predominately with members of there own race. These trends are generally much strong among women than men, particularly regarding dating and sex.

You can argue whether this desire to associate with people of your own race is true discrimination, racism, or simple preference. But the fact remains; it exists, and it is powerful.

I will be providing data on various topics associated with this issue in this thread. I want civil discussion. If it cannot be civil I will ask the mods to move to the CDZ.

This is the first set of data. It measures racial animus by State. I find it interesting that so many blue states show up in the upper half of the data set. New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New Jersey Maryland, and Rhode Island all show up in the upper end of the distribution. So much for all the enlightened liberals living in those states. Here is the data with link.

Table A.

1. West Virginia 100.
2. Louisiana 86.
3.Pennsylvania 85.
4.Mississippi 83.
5. Kentucky 82.
6. Michigan 78.
7. Ohio 78.
8.South Carolina 76.
9.Alabama 76.
10.New Jersey 74.
11.Tennessee 73.
12.Florida 71.
13.New York 71.
14.Rhode Island 70.
15.Arkansas 70.
16.North Carolina 69.
17.Georgia 69.
18.Connecticut 68.
19.Missouri 68.
20. Nevada 67.
21.Illinois 65.
22. Delaware 65.
23.Oklahoma 65.
24.Maryland 64.
25.Indiana 63
26. Wisconsin 63
27.Kansas 62.
28.Texas 62.
29.Virginia 59.
30.Vermont 59.
31. California 57.
32. Maine 56.
33. Nebraska 55.
34.New Hampshire 54.
35.North Dakota 54.
36.Iowa 53.
37.Massachusetts 52.
38.Arizona 5139.
39.Washington 50.
40.South Dakota 50.
41. Alaska 50.
42.Wyoming 48.
43.Montana 48.
44.Oregon 47.
45. Minnesota 46.
47.Idaho 39.
48.New Mexico 39.
49.Colorado 3950.
50.Hawaii 34.
51. Utah 30

The effects of racial animus on a black presidential candidate Using Google search data to find what surveys miss Seth Stephens-Davidowitz - Academia.edu
The basis is fraudulent like most things that depend on stats. For instance...

it does not take into account the number of elderly that may avoid the internet entirely.
It does not take into account the number of poor that have limited access to do a search at all
it does not take into account the number of people that may have searched on the origins of a racial term like I have done myself.
etc
etc
etc

what I find interesting is that black people hate us yet want to associate with us in the worst way

WTF?
Its the other way around. Whites buy more rap music than Blacks do. Blacks dont purchase white music. White women hunt Black men down. Black women dont hunt white guys down. White children idolize Black entertainers and athletes.

what I find interesting is that black people hate us yet want to associate with us in the worst way

WTF?
What I find interesting is that the ones that constantly scream racism the loudest, are the worst racists themselves, i.e., most blacks.

WTF?
Its the other way around. Whites buy more rap music than Blacks do. Blacks dont purchase white music. White women hunt Black men down. Black women dont hunt white guys down. White children idolize Black entertainers and athletes.
-------------------------------

WTF?

IOW, it's blacks that are the racist ones

thanks for playing stupid fvck

WTF?

black women have difficulty landing a white man

we just don't like them

WTF?

we just don't like them
No. Black women have to beat white men off with a stick. There is a reason white men raped defenseless slave girls and women during slavery. There is a reason that a large majority of Black hookers clientele are white men. white men simply cant compete without paying or forcing themselves on Black women.

WTF?

IOW, it's blacks that are the racist ones

thanks for playing stupid fvck
Whats a "fvck"? Where you upset or you just dont know how to spell?
laugh.gif

WTF?

we just don't like them
No. Black women have to beat white men off with a stick. There is a reason white men raped defenseless slave girls and women during slavery. There is a reason that a large majority of Black hookers clientele are white men. white men simply cant compete without paying or forcing themselves on Black women.

no

black women are butt ugly

WTF?

we just don't like them

no

sour grapes.
laugh.gif

WTF?

we just don't like them

no

sour grapes.
laugh.gif

if sour grapes = nausea you are correct

we just don't like them

no

sour grapes.
laugh.gif

if sour grapes = nausea you are correct
I'm correct no matter what mathematical symbol you attribute to your faulty hypothesis.

Well....the usual suspect(s) appear with their usual nonsense. Request to move to CDZ.

Last edited:

Table A.

1. West Virginia 100.
2. Louisiana 86.
3.Pennsylvania 85.
4.Mississippi 83.
5. Kentucky 82.
6. Michigan 78.
7. Ohio 78.
8.South Carolina 76.
9.Alabama 76.
10.New Jersey 74.
11.Tennessee 73.
12.Florida 71.
13.New York 71.
14.Rhode Island 70.
15.Arkansas 70.
16.North Carolina 69.
17.Georgia 69.
18.Connecticut 68.
19.Missouri 68.
20. Nevada 67.
21.Illinois 65.
22. Delaware 65.
23.Oklahoma 65.
24.Maryland 64.
25.Indiana 63
26. Wisconsin 63
27.Kansas 62.
28.Texas 62.
29.Virginia 59.
30.Vermont 59.
31. California 57.
32. Maine 56.
33. Nebraska 55.
34.New Hampshire 54.
35.North Dakota 54.
36.Iowa 53.
37.Massachusetts 52.
38.Arizona 5139.
39.Washington 50.
40.South Dakota 50.
41. Alaska 50.
42.Wyoming 48.
43.Montana 48.
44.Oregon 47.
45. Minnesota 46.
47.Idaho 39.
48.New Mexico 39.
49.Colorado 3950.
50.Hawaii 34.
51. Utah 30

it does not take into account the number of elderly that may avoid the internet entirely.
It does not take into account the number of poor that have limited access to do a search at all
it does not take into account the number of people that may have searched on the origins of a racial term like I have done myself.
etc
etc
etc

Methodology took all of those factors into account. Please read the data thoroughly.

Table A.

1. West Virginia 100.
2. Louisiana 86.
3.Pennsylvania 85.
4.Mississippi 83.
5. Kentucky 82.
6. Michigan 78.
7. Ohio 78.
8.South Carolina 76.
9.Alabama 76.
10.New Jersey 74.
11.Tennessee 73.
12.Florida 71.
13.New York 71.
14.Rhode Island 70.
15.Arkansas 70.
16.North Carolina 69.
17.Georgia 69.
18.Connecticut 68.
19.Missouri 68.
20. Nevada 67.
21.Illinois 65.
22. Delaware 65.
23.Oklahoma 65.
24.Maryland 64.
25.Indiana 63
26. Wisconsin 63
27.Kansas 62.
28.Texas 62.
29.Virginia 59.
30.Vermont 59.
31. California 57.
32. Maine 56.
33. Nebraska 55.
34.New Hampshire 54.
35.North Dakota 54.
36.Iowa 53.
37.Massachusetts 52.
38.Arizona 5139.
39.Washington 50.
40.South Dakota 50.
41. Alaska 50.
42.Wyoming 48.
43.Montana 48.
44.Oregon 47.
45. Minnesota 46.
47.Idaho 39.
48.New Mexico 39.
49.Colorado 3950.
50.Hawaii 34.
51. Utah 30

etc
etc
etc

Methodology took all of those factors into account. Please read the data thoroughly.
No it doesnt. It says this right in the beginning.

"This paper uses non-survey-based methodology"

Forum List

Back