Why Are White Kids Victims....

It’s Payback Time. This woman’s going to find out what it was like, in Obama’s view, for other Americans to live as they did in this unfair and immoral country for the 230 years we’ve been around. In Obama’s America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, “Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on…”
-Rush Limbaugh

Pay back for what Asc? You tell me what I have done to you. What do you need to pay me back for? Lincoln?

It’s Payback Time. This woman’s going to find out what it was like, in Obama’s view, for other Americans to live as they did in this unfair and immoral country for the 230 years we’ve been around. In Obama’s America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, “Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on…”
-Rush Limbaugh

Pay back for what Asc? You tell me what I have done to you. What do you need to pay me back for? Lincoln?
Thats Rushes quote. You havent done anything to me. You dont have any power on your own. This is just an example of the irrational fear whites have due to the moral and ethical bankruptcy of their ancestors and founders of this country.

-Rush Limbaugh

I hope you are not holding up Lincoln as some sort of savior? Freeing the slaves was a business decision for him. Lincoln thought Blacks were subhuman.

My ancestors no more dictate my rationale, than yours should dictate your own. I live for today, and fear no man.
I don't know why you think whites fear blacks, but that in itself throws a wrench in your bias. If whites consider you inferior, then what is there to fear?
I'm sorry for what your ancestors endured. I don't accept credit for it though. As of Jan.10, 2015 you are no better or worse than any other human I know. You may be better than most, but not because of the color of your skin or mine, but because of your heart. That's what I look at and I think your heart has been hurt, and I am sorry for that. I don't care what your skin looks like, I like you. And I am white.

My ancestors no more dictate my rationale, than yours should dictate your own. I live for today, and fear no man.
I don't know why you think whites fear blacks, but that in itself throws a wrench in your bias. If whites consider you inferior, then what is there to fear?
I'm sorry for what your ancestors endured. I don't accept credit for it though. As of Jan.10, 2015 you are no better or worse than any other human I know. You may be better than most, but not because of the color of your skin or mine, but because of your heart. That's what I look at and I think your heart has been hurt, and I am sorry for that. I don't care what your skin looks like, I like you. And I am white.

Well put.

I know whites fear Blacks. You personally may not but in general I know its true. Other whites like Norm Stamper have admitted as much and I see from personal experience this is true.. That's how the politicians keep you poor ones voting against your best interest. Fear is a powerful persuader and those that succumb to it perpetuate the racial divide. Whites know we are not inferior and thats the reason the fear us. They use that inferior theory to provide a rationale for their fear.

You dont have to be sorry. I wouldnt believe you anyway unless I truly knew your heart. No one is asking you to take credit for anything. Those that keep whining about what Blacks want need to take a look at the history in this country and admit what occurred if they truly want some dialogue. Anyone that tells me and millions of other Black people that we just have it wrong is not wanting things to get better. They are merely being cowardly about facing facts.

When I was a little girl, there was a black family that we were close with. My parents grew up with the parents, and my brother and I grew up with their kids. I could out run any kid in town except for Stanley. He was on the track team and he was fast. I had just picked a couple of apples and was walking down the driveway when I saw Stanley and my brother walking down the lane to the driveway. There was a Pin Oak next to the driveway that was about 3 times taller than the house that you could climb like a ladder, so I went all the way up.
Right before they got to the house, Mike and Stanley stopped, right under the tree. I held out an apple, knowing I could never hit one of them because of all the limbs, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
The apple was like a pinball. It hit the branches on the way down, and then hit the top of Stanley's head. I couldn't believe it. But it was the look on my brother's face, looking at that apple and then the oak and back to the apple, that made me laugh out loud. Stanley said, "You have to come down sometime". I said, "no I don't." So they went in the house.
As I started down the tree, my Dad pulled in the drive and I knew I was safe. He was between the tree and the house, so I jumped down, and the second my feet hit the ground, Stanley flew out the door, and it was on. I can still hear my Dad and my brother's laughter as Stanley chased me all over the yard. It took him awhile, but he caught me. It's hard to run and laugh at the same time.
The only difference between Stanley and me was he could run faster than I could.

When I was a little girl, there was a black family that we were close with. My parents grew up with the parents, and my brother and I grew up with their kids. I could out run any kid in town except for Stanley. He was on the track team and he was fast. I had just picked a couple of apples and was walking down the driveway when I saw Stanley and my brother walking down the lane to the driveway. There was a Pin Oak next to the driveway that was about 3 times taller than the house that you could climb like a ladder, so I went all the way up.
Right before they got to the house, Mike and Stanley stopped, right under the tree. I held out an apple, knowing I could never hit one of them because of all the limbs, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
The apple was like a pinball. It hit the branches on the way down, and then hit the top of Stanley's head. I couldn't believe it. But it was the look on my brother's face, looking at that apple and then the oak and back to the apple, that made me laugh out loud. Stanley said, "You have to come down sometime". I said, "no I don't." So they went in the house.
As I started down the tree, my Dad pulled in the drive and I knew I was safe. He was between the tree and the house, so I jumped down, and the second my feet hit the ground, Stanley flew out the door, and it was on. I can still hear my Dad and my brother's laughter as Stanley chased me all over the yard. It took him awhile, but he caught me. It's hard to run and laugh at the same time.
The only difference between Stanley and me was he could run faster than I could.

I was unaware you were a female. I find that white women dont fear Black men anywhere near the amount that white men do. I also know for a fact that is another aspect of the fear white males have about Black men specifically. They made laws demonstrating that fear and banded together to commit racial cleansing usually provoked by any claims a Black man had even looked too long at a white woman.

I know whites fear Blacks. You personally may not but in general I know its true. Other whites like Norm Stamper have admitted as much and I see from personal experience this is true.. That's how the politicians keep you poor ones voting against your best interest. Fear is a powerful persuader and those that succumb to it perpetuate the racial divide. Whites know we are not inferior and thats the reason the fear us. They use that inferior theory to provide a rationale for their fear.

You dont have to be sorry. I wouldnt believe you anyway unless I truly knew your heart. No one is asking you to take credit for anything. Those that keep whining about what Blacks want need to take a look at the history in this country and admit what occurred if they truly want some dialogue. Anyone that tells me and millions of other Black people that we just have it wrong is not wanting things to get better. They are merely being cowardly about facing facts.

yet it is you that expects white people to close the achievement gap

it is blacks like you that fear the truth

Fascinating.

So did you come up with a reason for white fear apart from the residue of slavery?

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph.

There was no crime rate when Thomas Jefferson raised this fear so thats not a valid answer.

Well, I'm dealing in the 21st Century.

I doubt Jefferson could have predicted the 2nd mass victimization of American Blacks.

So I'm perfectly happy with my theory, which you have already illustrated.

There was no official slavery in the 21rst century here in the states. Slavery occurred back in the 1800's. The fear was around prior to the abolition of slavery. If it didnt come from slavery where did it come from or are you just content to refuse to address the source?
You realize that whites were slaves before blacks? That Irish were treated as less and crapped on by everyone that was not Irish, did they become embittered demand reparations or claim they were victims? That the KKK killed whites as well as blacks that it went after the Irish and Catholics? That they too were denied the vote? Remind is the crime rate in Irish or catholic neighborhoods as high as black neighborhoods? Are the Irish 7 times more likely then other groups to be arrested?

So did you come up with a reason for white fear apart from the residue of slavery?

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph.

There was no crime rate when Thomas Jefferson raised this fear so thats not a valid answer.

I doubt Jefferson could have predicted the 2nd mass victimization of American Blacks.

There was no official slavery in the 21rst century here in the states. Slavery occurred back in the 1800's. The fear was around prior to the abolition of slavery. If it didnt come from slavery where did it come from or are you just content to refuse to address the source?
You realize that whites were slaves before blacks? That Irish were treated as less and crapped on by everyone that was not Irish, did they become embittered demand reparations or claim they were victims? That the KKK killed whites as well as blacks that it went after the Irish and Catholics? That they too were denied the vote? Remind is the crime rate in Irish or catholic neighborhoods as high as black neighborhoods? Are the Irish 7 times more likely then other groups to be arrested?
Yes they became embittered until the other white people voted them into white civilization. Before that they were known as the ******* of europe. That was their reparations and it worked out pretty well as they were put in charge of being on the front line to keep Black people oppressed. I dont see any mention in history of them having their families destroyed, forbidden to speak their language, read, or any of the things that Blacks went through. However, your rant was a giant deflection. Whites have 2 major fears regarding Black people. The fear of retribution for slavery and the fear of Black men having sex with their women.

Yes they became embittered until the other white people voted them into white civilization. Before that they were known as the ******* of europe. That was their reparations and it worked out pretty well as they were put in charge of being on the front line to keep Black people oppressed. I dont see any mention in history of them having their families destroyed, forbidden to speak their language, read, or any of the things that Blacks went through. However, your rant was a giant deflection. Whites have 2 major fears regarding Black people. The fear of retribution for slavery and the fear of Black men having sex with their women.
You are a racist and you not us have fear.All racist are afraid that is part of why they hate. I am not a racist I fear few things and none are because of the color of ones skin. I do have paranoid delusions so yes I have a few fears.

I know they did Asc, but instead of dwelling on the ignorance of days gone by, why not delight in Halle Berry instead. You're lookin at us now! ;)
I'm not dwelling on it. I just posted a topic like other people do. I have to address it. Its not something that needs to be hidden away and swept under the rug as it causes issues. Why would I be quiet about it?

Halle Berry is a pretty woman but not what I would consider among the best.

I know, Right? They named the paddy wagon after my ancestors. How rude. :cheers2:

I think that black youths are treated as inherently more dangerous than white youths. Also, because a lot of white parents use some socially acceptable drugs (benzos, pot), and don't see those drugs as being as dangerous as drugs that are largely considered to be used by blacks. I do think the OP is somewhat accurate. Both blacks and whites use drugs at similar rates, but blacks are far more likely to get a possession charge. There are a ton of reasons for that, it isn't just one thing.

I know they did Asc, but instead of dwelling on the ignorance of days gone by, why not delight in Halle Berry instead. You're lookin at us now! ;)
I'm not dwelling on it. I just posted a topic like other people do. I have to address it. Its not something that needs to be hidden away and swept under the rug as it causes issues. Why would I be quiet about it?

Halle Berry is a pretty woman but not what I would consider among the best.

They treat Simply bringing up the topic as an aside to all whites. Why they response so guilty is beyond me.

It's like saying someone farted and they respond "NO I DIDN'T"

Forum List

Back