Why Are White Kids Victims....

I don't know where you got guilt out of what I posted, but it doesn't apply. Falling on the past instead of looking at your future is beyond me. Lincoln said this, slave that, fear here, not fair, no privilege.....
You are responsible for your future. Not Lincoln, not Gettysburg, not Kennedy, not King.
Look at the quote you have by Kennedy and then consider this:

Ferguson started out violently. Peaceful lasted until dark, then protest became looting and destruction.
Your Death to Cops mantra begot murder.
Your rights are the same as mine. I don't have the right to break into businesses and help myself. What right are you doing it under? I don't have the right to incite murderous attacks on policemen. You seem to think you do.

You're trying to fix the past by taking it out on the future. And it is your future that you are sabotaging.

Last edited:
You set upa lot of phony accusations bro.

You can look at the past and the future at the same time. Ask any Jewish whose mantra is never forget.

Ferguson did start or violently but you missed where that started. Killing some one is violent. That violence was protested then it turned into a riot. Of course hundreds of peaceful protests no longer count because of one riot. :rolleyes:

No chant begot murder. Don't make excuses for the murderer. He shot his gf then shoot cops. Did he also shoot his gf because of chants or is he responsible for his own actions?

Come on dude. .. be foreal

Forum List

Back