Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

So if you DO NOT get vaccinated, you might get covid, and maybe myocarditis from it. But if you get vaccinated, you might get myocarditis from the vaccine, and then you will probably ALSO get covid...and get myocarditis from that.

Gosh. Which one do I choose?

Ever heard "the cure cannot be worse than the disease"?
BS. Vaccinated have much less chance of complications from Covid.

Go look at serious clinical data instead of running your mouth.

We change definitions all the time.

It's not some conspiracy. An mRNA vaccine simply uses a manufactured part of a virus's genetic coding for a protein instead of the the entire virus and all the proteins it contains.

The result is the same
No it is not. It is a Flu Shot. As the virus mutates to new variants around it. That is why we don't really have Flu Vaccines but shots. We are on NU variant and they are giving Alpha vaccines.......lol.......now.

WHY?

Which is the point. You DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

LOL

Again You don't know what I'm talking about. lmao You are lecturing people and don't have a clue.

You also don't know the CARES ACT ether. $100 billion for what i'm talking about. That was only the first round.

Study pcr tests and get back to me.

lol
Ok moron you are not saying anything here. Just stupid beating around the bush while I explained to you exactly how it works.

If you have any serious evidence of hospital fraud go ahead and coherently present it.

Really? How many people do you know who have had covid and recovered with no complications?

Because I know a lot.

While we're at it, what is your stake in defending these failing vaccines so vigorously? Just the fact that BOOSTERS are already necessary should tell you something. But no. Geez

Vaccinated from which variant. As the variants change so should the JAB. Which is why they call endemic Flu A SHOT and not a vaccine.

Last edited:
Ok moron you are not saying anything here. Just stupid beating around the bush while I explained to you exactly how it works.

If you have any serious evidence of hospital fraud go ahead and coherently present it.
You don't know squat or you would have answered the original question. YOU DON'T KNOW.

Whatever. You proved to those who know what I'm talking about. lol

Really? How many people do you know who have had covid and recovered with no complications?

Because I know a lot.

While we're at it, what is your stake in defending these failing vaccines so vigorously? Just the fact that BOOSTERS are already necessary should tell you something. But no. Geez
Most recover from Covid-19 without complications, BUT SOME DO NOT and the rate of complications from Covid are thousands times more common than vax complications...get it?

Because I know a lot.

Did you notice he doesn't have a clue about cycles and pcr tests.?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you a woman? You must be, because this is a lot of arguing about opening a document.
Nope. And you still have not explained how what was on page 16 leads you to your conclusion that the vaccine is damaging hearts, causing clots, and causing menstrual problems in women.

Most recover from Covid-19 without complications, BUT SOME DO NOT and the rate of complications from Covid are thousands times more common than vax complications...get it?

If you trust that the reporting is honest and valid coming out of the hospitals on vaccine injuries. I do not. And you shouldn't either

Did you notice he doesn't have a clue about cycles and pcr tests.?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yup! His belief system depends on him not understanding the PCR-test issue. That's why he's avoiding it. He knows the next question will be why he continues to put his health in the hands of people who deceived him in the very beginning of this.

Nope. And you still have not explained how what was on page 16 leads you to your conclusion that the vaccine is damaging hearts, causing clots, and causing menstrual problems in women.

The spike protein was supposed to stay confined to the large muscle in arm or leg, and produce an antibody response. It was not supposed to break free and travel around to organs. That's why it's causing organ damage and blood clots, heart damage, etc.

The "fact checkers" say it doesn't happen this way. The "fact checking" thing is right out of 1930s Germany.

The Meriam Webster definition?

Or the CDC definition?

Or the scientific definition?

And I'll take the opinion of scientists and virologists over yours when it comes to what is and isn't a vaccine.
Uhmm... what? Science is not about opinions, but about facts. And you chose opinions of the politicians and talking heads...

Meriam Webster got it from scientists when science meant science, and not politics. You don't like their definition? How about CDC definition, before and after COVID.

1638026028507.png

Uhmm... what? Science is not about opinions, but about facts. And you chose opinions of the politicians and talking heads...

Meriam Webster got it from scientists when science meant science, and not politics. You don't like their definition? How about CDC definition, before and after COVID.

View attachment 568975
Vaccines now don't need to produce immunity.

These people are clowns..........NO SEE IT WAS RIGHT. OBEY YOUR GOD GOV;T.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

IMO, it is because of the hate and lies spread by the MSM about them, for so long. Any actions on the part of conservatives, to validate them as sources of information, is emotionally repugnant to them.

The spike protein was supposed to stay confined to the large muscle in arm or leg, and produce an antibody response. It was not supposed to break free and travel around to organs. That's why it's causing organ damage and blood clots, heart damage, etc.

The "fact checkers" say it doesn't happen this way. The "fact checking" thing is right out of 1930s Germany.
Putting aside the fact that you are wrong because the spike protein by itself is benign, how did you get that from page 16 of the document you posted?

Because I know a lot.

All that and not a single peep about the previously infected, who have natural immunity.

Forum List

Back