Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

I never believed any vaccine was 100% effective because there has never been a vaccine that has been 100% effective.

The word change has made the definition MORE accurate and you are whining about that?

More accurate? Or just fitting the narrative. Let's see...

1638022297182.png

Care to explain, if "human trials" were complete, why "vaccines" are still under emergency use authorization?
It's a very easy explanation - you don't know what you are talking about.

Pfizer has full authorization. FDA is working through Moderns full authorization now.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

Your words lost all value when you essentially say that anyone who disagrees with you is irrational. It's ignorant to post that on a forum like this, simply because it doesn't allow for a discussion.

That's irrational...

Just stop it.
I was hospitalized last year for a temporary health emergency for 5 days. NON Covid related.
2 days in they moved me into the ICU Covid Backup ward (WITH ALL THE SERIOUSLY ILL COVID PATIENTS, all 4 of them)
I left that hospital on the 3rd day and went elsewhere...but never tested positive for covid most likely because I already had natural immunity.
Yes...I left 2 days early.

If you can give me a reasonable explanation for why they would do that then I will reconsider your thoughts.
Otherwise I remain convinced......
Covid is a massive political stunt with the intent to scare people into compliance and make money for the big pharmas and certain medical facilities.
At best your beloved "Covid19" vaccine is nothing more than a regular flu vaccine.
Wtf? You think your hospital CONSPIRED with someone to place you into...

Let me explain something. NOBODY GIVES ENOUGH SHIT ABOUT YOU to run a convoluted conspiracy to do something to you.

You sound out of your fucking mind.

Wtf? You think your hospital CONSPIRED with someone to place you into...

Let me explain something. NOBODY GIVES ENOUGH SHIT ABOUT YOU to run a convoluted conspiracy to do something to you.

You sound out of your fucking mind.
When they can make $100,000 per patient, the game changes.

It's a very easy explanation - you don't know what you are talking about.

Pfizer has full authorization. FDA is working through Moderns full authorization now.

Another lie. Well, at least half truth.

Pfizer/BioNTech is still under emergency use authorization, while Pfizer/Comirnaty has "full approval" (based on what?), and is not available in US.

From FDA website: "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is authorized for emergency use and is available under the EUA as a two-dose primary series in individuals 5 years of age and older, as a third primary series dose for individuals 12 years of age and older who have been determined to have certain kinds of immunocompromise, and as a single booster dose in people 18 years of age and older."

Comirnaty and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

Forum List

Back