Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

The flu shot is a vaccine.

Yes, against current strain. When flu mutates, the shot changes too.

The shot you got few years back still works against that particular strain, but not against new ones. You don't get booster of the same vaccine, you get new shot for new strain.

The current shot for covid may have been effective (despite side effects) against original Wuhan strain, but not against delta strain.

Just as delta, this new "omicron" variant got mutated spike proteins that mRNA suppose to tech your body to identify and fight against. Thus, the current so called "vaccine" is useless.

It's a conventional vaccine that contains an attenuated virus.
Tell me what is the difference between injecting a set of proteins isolated from a live virus and the injection of a synthesized piece of the genetic code of those proteins.

That is what an mRNA vaccine is. It's just a modern version of the old live or denatured virus vaccines.

Yes, against current strain. When flu mutates, the shot changes too.

The shot you got few years back still works against that particular strain, but not against new ones. You don't get booster of the same vaccine, you get new shot for new strain.

The current shot for covid may have been effective (despite side effects) against original Wuhan strain, but not against delta strain.

Just as delta, this new "omicron" variant got mutated spike proteins that mRNA suppose to tech your body to identify and fight against. Thus, the current so called "vaccine" is useless.

The flu shot is a vaccine
mRNA vaccines are vaccines

There is no conspiracy here

Tell me what is the difference between injecting a set of proteins isolated from a live virus and the injection of a synthesized piece of the genetic code of those proteins.

That is what an mRNA vaccine is. It's just a modern version of the old live or denatured virus vaccines.
One is fake and the other is not. One gives very limited memory the other gives longer memory. T Cell memory. One is TRADITIONAl and one is EXPERIMENTAL.

Covaxin from India is the ONLY TRADITIONAL VACCINE OUT THERE. It is a vector based vaccine.

So. tell me about how the mRNA vaccine is supposed to stay in the injection site. And is it good if it travels through the body????????????????

One has a long history of tests on humans. The other has 4 months.

VAERs. has reported more Adverse effects than all the other vaccines combined. Why is that?

VAERs Wonder site. Then do the search.

One is fake and the other is not. One gives very limited memory the other gives longer memory. T Cell memory. One is TRADITIONAl and one is EXPERIMENTAL.

Covaxin from India is the ONLY TRADITIONAL VACCINE OUT THERE. It is a vector based vaccine.

So. tell me about how the mRNA vaccine is supposed to stay in the injection site. And is it good if it travels through the body????????????????
Neither is fake.

MRNA vaccine research is decades old.

This article id from 2018

One has a long history of tests on humans. The other has 4 months.

VAERs. has reported more Adverse effects than all the other vaccines combined. Why is that?

VAERs Wonder site. Then do the search.
We can extrapolate from other vaccine research and on the data from other mRNA vaccines. The COVID vaccine isn't the first one you know.

Neither is fake.

MRNA vaccine research is decades old.

This article id from 2018

It has been around before 1989. It failed many tests over that span.

Only recently did they find ways to trick the body into accepting it. aka the body kills the protein during injection.

It has NEVER HAD MASSIVE HUMAN TRIALS. before this. YOU ARE THE TRIAL.

We can extrapolate from other vaccine research and on the data from other mRNA vaccines. The COVID vaccine isn't the first one you know.
lol

EBOLA.......HIV............lol

That is another story. Show me the HUMAN TESTS ON HIV OR EBOLA. LMAO

You go right ahead and be the first lab rat on that.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It has been around before 1989. It failed many tests over that span.

Only recently did they find ways to trick the body into accepting it. aka the body kills the protein during injection.

It has NEVER HAD MASSIVE HUMAN TRIALS. before this. YOU ARE THE TRIAL.
It was the delivery system not the mRNA portion of the vaccine that was the problem.

And I'm fine with the method of the trials. The FDA is notorious for taking way too long to approve a drug.

The only similarity between mRNA shot and a vaccine is the way being injected into a body.

I would tell you to search for what non American pharma says about it, but you would ignore it, so here is the screenshot.

1638037155064.png

lol

EBOLA.......HIV............lol

That is another story. Show me the HUMAN TESTS ON HIV OR EBOLA. LMAO

You go right ahead and be the first lab rat on that.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The mRNA Ebola vaccine was given to people but Ebola is extremely rare and there has never been a need for it here.

The only similarity between mRNA shot and a vaccine is the way being injected into a body.

I would tell you to search for what non American pharma says about it, but you would ignore it, so here is the screenshot.

View attachment 569040
It's not gene therapy because there is no change to the human genome.

And Bayer missed the boat on the vaccine so now they are trying to discredit their competitors who beat them in the race for a vaccine.

It was the delivery system not the mRNA portion of the vaccine that was the problem.

And I'm fine with the method of the trials. The FDA is notorious for taking way too long to approve a drug.
I'm not . They have ties to the dang Pharma and the CDC. They make money off their decisions for Companies. 4 months IS NOT ENOUGH.

And in the report from Japan it showed that the protein didn't stay in the injection site. Ended up in other organs.

That is BS.

I'm not . They have ties to the dang Pharma and the CDC. They make money off their decisions for Companies. 4 months IS NOT ENOUGH.

And in the report from Japan it showed that the protein didn't stay in the injection site. Ended up in other organs.

That is BS.

Over the past decade, major technological innovation and research investment have enabled mRNA to become a promising therapeutic tool in the fields of vaccine development and protein replacement therapy. The use of mRNA has several beneficial features over subunit, killed and live attenuated virus, as well as DNA-based vaccines. First, safety: as mRNA is a non-infectious, non-integrating platform, there is no potential risk of infection or insertional mutagenesis. Additionally, mRNA is degraded by normal cellular processes, and its in vivo half-life can be regulated through the use of various modifications and delivery methods912. The inherent immunogenicity of the mRNA can be down-modulated to further increase the safety profile9,12,13. Second, efficacy: various modifications make mRNA more stable and highly translatable9,12,13. Efficient in vivo delivery can be achieved by formulating mRNA into carrier molecules, allowing rapid uptake and expression in the cytoplasm (reviewed in REFS 10,11). mRNA is the minimal genetic vector; therefore, anti-vector immunity is avoided, and mRNA vaccines can be administered repeatedly. Third, production: mRNA vaccines have the potential for rapid, inexpensive and scalable manufacturing, mainly owing to the high yields of in vitro transcription reactions.

The mRNA vaccine field is developing extremely rapidly; a large body of preclinical data has accumulated over the past several years, and multiple human clinical trials have been initiated. In this Review, we discuss current mRNA vaccine approaches, summarize the latest findings, highlight challenges and recent successes, and offer perspectives on the future of mRNA vaccines. The data suggest that mRNA vaccines have the potential to solve many of the challenges in vaccine development for both infectious diseases and cancer.

The mRNA Ebola vaccine was given to people but Ebola is extremely rare and there has never been a need for it here.

THERE’S A BIG GAP BETWEEN WHEN THE FIRST MRNA FLU VACCINE WAS TESTED IN MICE IN THE 1990S AND WHEN THE FIRST MRNA VACCINES FOR RABIES WERE TESTED IN HUMANS IN 2013. WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN THE INTERIM?

SO, WHAT HAPPENED ONCE THEY FIGURED OUT THIS TECHNOLOGY?

The first mRNA vaccines using these fatty envelopes were developed against the deadly Ebola virus, but since that virus is only found in a limited number of African countries, it had no commercial development in the U.S.

Again SHOW ME THE HUMAN TRIALS BEFORE THIS

Over the past decade, major technological innovation and research investment have enabled mRNA to become a promising therapeutic tool in the fields of vaccine development and protein replacement therapy. The use of mRNA has several beneficial features over subunit, killed and live attenuated virus, as well as DNA-based vaccines. First, safety: as mRNA is a non-infectious, non-integrating platform, there is no potential risk of infection or insertional mutagenesis. Additionally, mRNA is degraded by normal cellular processes, and its in vivo half-life can be regulated through the use of various modifications and delivery methods912. The inherent immunogenicity of the mRNA can be down-modulated to further increase the safety profile9,12,13. Second, efficacy: various modifications make mRNA more stable and highly translatable9,12,13. Efficient in vivo delivery can be achieved by formulating mRNA into carrier molecules, allowing rapid uptake and expression in the cytoplasm (reviewed in REFS 10,11). mRNA is the minimal genetic vector; therefore, anti-vector immunity is avoided, and mRNA vaccines can be administered repeatedly. Third, production: mRNA vaccines have the potential for rapid, inexpensive and scalable manufacturing, mainly owing to the high yields of in vitro transcription reactions.

The mRNA vaccine field is developing extremely rapidly; a large body of preclinical data has accumulated over the past several years, and multiple human clinical trials have been initiated. In this Review, we discuss current mRNA vaccine approaches, summarize the latest findings, highlight challenges and recent successes, and offer perspectives on the future of mRNA vaccines. The data suggest that mRNA vaccines have the potential to solve many of the challenges in vaccine development for both infectious diseases and cancer.
Doesn't show the long history of HUMAN TESTING NOW DOES IT?

Show me the VAST HUMAN TRIALS OF mRNA VACCINES

;)

Science marches on without you

The use of mRNA has several beneficial features over subunit, killed and live attenuated virus, as well as DNA-based vaccines. First, safety: as mRNA is a non-infectious, non-integrating platform, there is no potential risk of infection or insertional mutagenesis. Additionally, mRNA is degraded by normal cellular processes, and its in vivo half-life can be regulated through the use of various modifications and delivery methods912

Forum List

Back