Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

He wasn't treated for Covid and did not have positive PCR test, wtf are you talking about?

He can easily look up if he was billed for Covid treatment and refer to authorities evidence of fraud if he was.
Well shit. Where have we heard this before. Crank the cycles up to 50 to make real sure he's postive.

Will you understand my sarcasm.?

Another lie. Well, at least half truth.

Pfizer/BioNTech is still under emergency use authorization, while Pfizer/Comirnaty has "full approval" (based on what?), and is not available in US.

From FDA website: "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is authorized for emergency use and is available under the EUA as a two-dose primary series in individuals 5 years of age and older, as a third primary series dose for individuals 12 years of age and older who have been determined to have certain kinds of immunocompromise, and as a single booster dose in people 18 years of age and older."

Comirnaty and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

Idiot, it's fully approved as of August.

Well shit. Where have we heard this before. Crank the cycles up to 50 to make real sure he's postive.

Will you understand my sarcasm.?
You fools live on paranoid conspiracy theories.

I work in IT management for a hospital. It's a bureaucracy where getting people from all levels to quietly participate in a brazen fraud scheme is right near impossible. Nobody on the clinical side wants to go to jail just because someone in finance or administration wants to infect people with Covid.

It's fucking nuts.

You fools live on paranoid conspiracy theories.

I work in IT management for a hospital. It's a bureaucracy where getting people from all levels to quietly participate in a brazen fraud scheme is right near impossible. Nobody wants to go to jail just because someone in finance or administration wants to infect people with Covid.

It's fucking nuts.
Tell me about the Cares Act and $77000 per covid patient money then........hmmmm

Went right over your head on the pcr cycles. What was normal before this BS and where did they test at during this BS???

HOW MANY CYCLES ?

Nobody wants to go to jail just because someone in finance or administration wants to infect people with Covid.
LOL

Twisting words that were never said. The more they say are covid the more $77000 per patient they get.

And you are going to tell me the hospitals didn't feed at that trough......lmao

I did open the document, dummy. That's how I knew there were 23 pages. And like I already explained to you I wasn't going to go searching for something that might not have even been there in the first place. It was your duty to point me to what you wanted me to see. It is not my duty to try to guess what it was that you wanted me to see. Which is why I asked you to cite the page number that referenced what you wanted me to see. I then went to that page and found nothing that resembled your claim, so I showed you the page your referenced and asked you how this was relevant. I do not get from page 16 that how much of the vaccine components were in the ORGANS after vaccination or that is damaging hearts, causing clots, and causing menstrual problems in women.

Can you explain how you got that from page 16?

You are either very lucky or your predictable surprise is still waiting to happen. Good luck with that.

Are you a woman? You must be, because this is a lot of arguing about opening a document.

Idiot, it's fully approved as of August.

I literally gave you a link to FDA document that says it's still under EUA, and you gave me link to "press release" that confirms continuation of EUA and expansion to cover different age groups.

You can't see forest for the trees, and with that, I'm done arguing with you.

Yes you can live in fear of science if you want to.

If you don't, you're a bigger dunderhead than I thought.

Science destroyed Hiroshima. Science kills an inordinate amount of Americans via "medical mistakes". Proper caution is only RATIONAL

No that was part of the definition from the Meriam Webster Dictionary that the Americano linked to

Maybe you should read it?
Maybe you can figure out I'm making fun of your BS crawfishing here.

Oh well. WE CHANGED IT FOR EVERYONE'S GOOD. lmao

Need a backhoe in here to shovel that shit.

Tell me about the Cares Act and $77000 per covid patient money then........hmmmm

Went right over your head on the pcr cycles. What was normal before this BS and where did they test at during this BS???

HOW MANY CYCLES ?
It's hard to follow wtf you are talking about.

Patient comes in presenting Covid symptoms, PCR test is ordered by a PA or Attending, if it's negative and clinical correlation remains consistent with Covid another PCR test is administered because false negatives are possible.

Neither PA, nor Attending get paid more for Covid diagnosis. They have zero incentive to mis-treat the patient.

Not according to the definition you just posted. Did you even read the definition?
I literally posted the image of the definition of what vaccine was before and after it was changed.

Definition was changed to fit the narrative of what they was it to mean today. You say to be "more accurate", I say to make you believe that you're getting the vaccine, which mRNA shot isn't.

Myocarditis is far more common among...Covid-19 patients.

So if you DO NOT get vaccinated, you might get covid, and maybe myocarditis from it. But if you get vaccinated, you might get myocarditis from the vaccine, and then you will probably ALSO get covid...and get myocarditis from that.

Gosh. Which one do I choose?

Ever heard "the cure cannot be worse than the disease"?

Maybe you can figure out I'm making fun of your BS crawfishing here.

Oh well. WE CHANGED IT FOR EVERYONE'S GOOD. lmao

Need a backhoe in here to shovel that shit.

We change definitions all the time.

It's not some conspiracy. An mRNA vaccine simply uses a manufactured part of a virus's genetic coding for a protein instead of the the entire virus and all the proteins it contains.

The result is the same

Patient comes in presenting Covid symptoms, PCR test is ordered by a PA or Attending, if it's negative and clinical correlation remains consistent with Covid another PCR test is administered because false negatives are possible.

Neither PA, nor Attending get paid more for Covid diagnosis. They have zero incentive to mis-treat the patient.
Here, let me help you understand what he's getting at. Are you familiar with the PCR-test?

Which is the point. You DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

LOL

Again You don't know what I'm talking about. lmao You are lecturing people and don't have a clue.

You also don't know the CARES ACT ether. $100 billion for what i'm talking about. That was only the first round.

Study pcr tests and get back to me.

lol

I literally posted the image of the definition of what vaccine was before and after it was changed.

Definition was changed to fit the narrative of what they was it to mean today. You say to be "more accurate", I say to make you believe that you're getting the vaccine, which mRNA shot isn't.
The Meriam Webster definition?

Or the CDC definition?

Or the scientific definition?

And I'll take the opinion of scientists and virologists over yours when it comes to what is and isn't a vaccine.

Forum List

Back