40% of Covid patients in Beaumont Hospitals, MI, fully vaccinated

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Anyone honest would say this is a failed vaccine.

Or, think of it this way: imagine last Jan-Feb, when people who were so excited about the vaccines, being told that by the end of November, 40% of HOSPITALIZED Covid patients are fully vaccinated. And that third shots are already being distributed.

Again, that's a failure. Honest people will acknowledge it.

Gilpin was asked how many of the COVID patients in hospitals are vaccinated.

“What we’ve seen is that generally around 65-70% of all of our COVID patients in the hospital at any given time are unvaccinated,” Gilpin said. “That holds true for any COVID patient who comes into the hospital. That number is also approximately the same for our ICU patients.”

Gilpin said as of Wednesday, with around 400 COVID patients at Beaumont hospitals, about 260 were unvaccinated and about 115 were fully vaccinated.

A fully-vaxxed friend/co-worked died of the covid about three weeks ago.

I suspect that is why they are covering-up their failure by pushing the never-ending booster BS.

First, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can't stand the gov't response to Covid, the lies, propaganda, vaccine mandates, etc....but there's no doubt it's a real virus and it hits some people hard, vaxxed or not vaxxed. Because yes, we are seeing a TON of cases among the fully vaccinated here too. And I too think they are trying to cover for the failure of the vaccines in many ways. But they can't.

Anyone honest would say this is a failed vaccine.

Or, think of it this way: imagine last Jan-Feb, when people who were so excited about the vaccines, being told that by the end of November, 40% of HOSPITALIZED Covid patients are fully vaccinated. And that third shots are already being distributed.

Again, that's a failure. Honest people will acknowledge it.

Gilpin was asked how many of the COVID patients in hospitals are vaccinated.

“What we’ve seen is that generally around 65-70% of all of our COVID patients in the hospital at any given time are unvaccinated,” Gilpin said. “That holds true for any COVID patient who comes into the hospital. That number is also approximately the same for our ICU patients.”

Gilpin said as of Wednesday, with around 400 COVID patients at Beaumont hospitals, about 260 were unvaccinated and about 115 were fully vaccinated.

Last January and February the COVID vaccines were not even widely distributed. Biden only got his in December 2020 for the first shot and January 2021 for the second shot. I was not eligible to get the vaccine until May 2021.

How many of those people who died were fully vaccinated had comorbidities?

Last January and February the COVID vaccines were not even widely distributed. Biden only got his in December 2020 for the first shot and January 2021 for the second shot. I was not eligible to get the vaccine until May 2021.

How many of those people who died were fully vaccinated had comorbidities?

I don't know what you're arguing about the vaccines being available in January. I have said the same.

As to the vaccines and comorbidities: this is not a selling point. These are the very people the vaccines were supposed to protect best.

I really do not understand the defense of these vaccines. Okay, you got them--you really need them. Why are they so fantastic? They're not; they're failing. If I really needed these vaccines, I would be saying "Hey Pfizer, you suck" instead of railing against everyone saying that Pfizer sucks.

I just don't get it.

I don't know what you're arguing about the vaccines being available in January. I have said the same.

As to the vaccines and comorbidities: this is not a selling point. These are the very people the vaccines were supposed to protect best.

I really do not understand the defense of these vaccines. Okay, you got them--you really need them. Why are they so fantastic? They're not; they're failing. If I really needed these vaccines, I would be saying "Hey Pfizer, you suck" instead of railing against everyone saying that Pfizer sucks.

I just don't get it.
Let's see if you get this.

Without the vaccines, had I contracted COVID, I was a dead man!

Now, do you understand?

Let's see if you get this.

Without the vaccines, had I contracted COVID, I was a dead man!

Now, do you understand?
Who told you that? Experts?

1638127259110.png

I just don't get it.
How honest is their reporting anyways?

Check this out...

Colorado coroner calling out how state classifies COVID-19 deaths

Colorado coroner is calling attention to the way the state health department is classifying some deaths.

The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.

“These two people had tested positive for COVID but that’s not what killed them,” she said. “The gunshot wound killed them.”

We need more boosters!!!

Yet close to 100% of the person dying from Covid 19 are the unvaccinated. Please don't believe a word the OP says. She's a habitual liar.
No Candy they are not. My husband has hundreds of employees at his current and past job that I have been using as my control group-----the vaccinated are dying of the virus. I realize what the media has been releasing hasn't been stating this, but this is what we have been seeing on the ground.

Forum List

Back