Whoopi is 100% correct about the Jews not being a race.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
There are basically 2 main groups of Jews
The white skin Ashkanazi jews who live throughout Europe.
And the predominately brown skin Sephardic jews who's ancestry is from Middle Eastern and N. African countries.
Plus, there are a small ancient scattering of jews in Africa and even China.

I find it comical when people base the "jews are a race" on Hitler's numerous but erroneous quote's about the Chosen People being a race. All that Hitler was familiar with and knew about was the white Ashkanazi juden who had infected Europe.

So no, the jews are not a race, but just racially diverse members of a religion called Judaism.

Disclaimer: this is the one and only time I've ever agreed with the Left-tard Whoopi Goldberg on anything, and you couldn't pay me enough to watch the View.

And the predominately brown skin Sephardic jews who's ancestry is from Middle Eastern and N. African countries.

I find it comical when people base the "jews are a race" on Hitler's numerous but erroneous quote's about the Chosen People being a race. All that Hitler was familiar with and knew about was the white Ashkanazi juden who had infected Europe.

So no, the jews are not a race, but just racially diverse members of a religion called Judaism.

Disclaimer: this is the one and only time I've ever agreed with the Left-tard Whoopi Goldberg on anything, and you couldn't pay me enough to watch the View.

Whoopi is 100% correct about the Jews not being a race.​

Maybe so, maybe not.

Point being that moonbats don't get to have an opinion that runs afoul one of their biggest voting blocs, many of whom are signing your paycheck.

Woopi pissed off the corporate oligarchy, and we can't have any of that.

Whoopi is 100% correct about the Jews not being a race.​

Maybe so, maybe not.

Point being that moonbats don't get to have an opinion that runs afoul one of their biggest voting blocs, many of whom are signing your paycheck.

Woopi pissed off the corporate oligarchy, and we can't have any of that.
I don't give a shit what they are and lmfao

The Woke are beginning to eat their fellow Wokers

Eventually Boococki and Michael Abdulla Mohamed Obama will be the only Wokesters left

LOL....I told the wife the same thing yesterday when it went down. Whoopi was not wrong, she just did not know, nor could articulate, why she was right. ;)

At Arlington National Cemetery they do not put a Star of David on a tombstone to designate the deceased race, it designates the deceased's religion.

Take for example the Ethiopian Jews.....If you believe in the idea of Jews as a race at all then you have some explainin' to do....They have been there for 2000 years. ;)

WhatsApp-Image-2018-03-21-at-08.01.08-e1521636090596.jpeg

Last edited:
Most people think all Jews are white but of a different race, is because all they ever see on TV are the white skinned Ashkanazi european jews who live in Israel and Jew York City.
Lots of American Jews simply change their last name and blend in w/the dominant society, aka White people.

Many of them have that privilege.

LOL....I told the wife the same thing yesterday when it went down. Whoopi was not wrong, she just did not know, nor could articulate, why she was right. ;)

At Arlington National Cemetery they do not put a Star of David on a tombstone to designate the deceased race, it designates the deceased's religion.

Take for example the Ethiopian Jews.....If you believe in the idea of Jews as a race at all then you have some explainin' to do. ;)

WhatsApp-Image-2018-03-21-at-08.01.08-e1521636090596.jpeg
Where's the Louisiana Hot Sauce?

Judaism is not a race

Jewish is not a race

Human beings are not a race

Black, white, red, brown colored people are all part of a SINGLE species Homo sapiens

Wikipedia

Excerpt

Humans (Homo sapiens) are the most abundant and widespread species of primate, characterized by bipedalism and large, complex brains. This has enabled the development of advanced tools, culture, and language. Humans are highly social and tend to live in complex social structures composed of many cooperating and competing groups, from families and kinship networks to political states. Social interactions between humans have established a wide variety of values, social norms, and rituals, which bolster human society. Curiosity and the human desire to understand and influence the environment and to explain and manipulate phenomena have motivated humanity's development of science, philosophy, mythology, religion, and other fields of study.

LINK

Forum List

Back