Whoopi is 100% correct about the Jews not being a race.

There are basically 2 main groups of Jews
The white skin Ashkanazi jews who live throughout Europe.
And the predominately brown skin Sephardic jews who's ancestry is from Middle Eastern and N. African countries.
Plus, there are a small ancient scattering of jews in Africa and even China.

I find it comical when people base the "jews are a race" on Hitler's numerous but erroneous quote's about the Chosen People being a race. All that Hitler was familiar with and knew about was the white Ashkanazi juden who had infected Europe.

So no, the jews are not a race, but just racially diverse members of a religion called Judaism.

Disclaimer: this is the one and only time I've ever agreed with the Left-tard Whoopi Goldberg on anything, and you couldn't pay me enough to watch the View.
Thank you for another Stupid post. She said it was about Man’s inhumanity to Man whic jd NOT true. It was about extinguishing every single Jewish Individual from the 🌎 planet. Apparently she’s too wrapped up in her own Bigotry and Racism, Apparently she never heard of Ann Frank or “ The Final Solution?”

In my life I've seen many anti semetic blacks who deal the race card from their back hand

You GD people are so fucking anti Jew....BAWWWWHAHA
In my experience, antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks. I think they resent that a minority group, like Jews, could have suffered so much persecution throughout history, and still be more successful than average.

Thank you for another Stupid post. She said it was about Man’s inhumanity to Man whic jd NOT true. It was about extinguishing every single Jewish Individual from the 🌎 planet. Apparently she’s too wrapped up in her own Bigotry and Racism, Apparently she never heard of Ann Frank or “ The Final Solution?”
Sunni Man is just another antisemite. No shortage around these parts.

Whoopi is 100% correct about the Jews not being a race.​

Today we accept people can change their religious beliefs. I had a neighbor who left the Lutheran church and joined the Catholic church. A younger family member has decided to become an atheist.

Hitler saw Jews as belonging to a race. He believed there were distinct physical characteristics which "gave away" who was Jewish.

The jews are like human chameleons.
When it's convenient, they claim they are a separate race.
But other times, the jews will say they are part of the white race.
Gotta keep the every things anti-semitic narrative going strong.

And the predominately brown skin Sephardic jews who's ancestry is from Middle Eastern and N. African countries.

I find it comical when people base the "jews are a race" on Hitler's numerous but erroneous quote's about the Chosen People being a race. All that Hitler was familiar with and knew about was the white Ashkanazi juden who had infected Europe.

So no, the jews are not a race, but just racially diverse members of a religion called Judaism.

Disclaimer: this is the one and only time I've ever agreed with the Left-tard Whoopi Goldberg on anything, and you couldn't pay me enough to watch the View.
Judaism and being Jewish are 2 different things you are confused.

Lots of American Jews simply change their last name and blend in w/the dominant society, aka White people.

Many of them have that privilege.
Stalin did not want Jews to have Russian names and changed their names to German names.

Today we accept people can change their religious beliefs. I had a neighbor who left the Lutheran church and joined the Catholic church. A younger family member has decided to become an atheist.

Hitler saw Jews as belonging to a race. He believed there were distinct physical characteristics which "gave away" who was Jewish.
Same with the slavs but I'm not going to sit here and say that just because Hitler, Stalin, or any other despot thought that way that they were correct.......Funny that, every-single-thing that they did was wrong but some want to say they were all knowing about race....It defies both common sense and logic.

In fact you look at DNA there's no scientific genetic basis for race as it's not a biologically meaningful category.

Originally, a jew was a person who practiced Judaism.
But now-a-days, there are many so called jews who are atheists.
So they claim they are "cultural jews", and that way can be in the oppressed victim class if there is money in doing so.

So they claim they are "cultural jews", and that way can be in the oppressed victim class if there is money in doing so.
The children of cultural Jews are 99% guaranteed to be another religion.

^^^ the muslims from India are very antisemitic. Exhibit One.

If you talk to Jewish people, you will notice a distinct division. Orthodox Jews refer to other Jews as atheists. The "other" Jews refer to Orthodox Jews as religious nut jobs.

Goldberg said the holocaust wasn't about race.

You are right that Judaism is by no reasonable definition a "race", but the Germans' mistaken ideas about race- racism- were the cause of the holocaust.

If you talk to Jewish people, you will notice a distinct division. Orthodox Jews refer to other Jews as atheists. The "other" Jews refer to Orthodox Jews as religious nut jobs.
That’s not true. I belong to an Orthodox shul, mostly to escape all the liberal Jews in the other branches. Everyone in my Torah class is either Conservative or Reform (they joined for the same reason I did), and the rabbi and rebbetzin know that we believe in G-d, just that we aren’t as observant as Orthodox. They have been very welcoming.

Forum List

Back