Why do people keep saying Jews are a separate race?

Most just believe Jews are so different that they might as well be a different race. Also most don't like Jews, but don't that God has placed the Jews under the curse of being ostracized from the rest of mankind.
You think MOST people are antisemitic?? And that G-d has cursed Jews? Damn.

It's almost universally Jews who proclaim a distinct race or ethnicity. I have seen Jews on twitter say "as a white person who is Jewish" and then 6 months later that same person says
"As someone who is Jewish and not white".
That’s not true. All the people I’ve seen insist Jews are a separate race are not Jewish.

Also, you lumped race and ethnicity together. They are not the same thing.

It's almost universally Jews who proclaim a distinct race or ethnicity. I have seen Jews on twitter say "as a white person who is Jewish" and then 6 months later that same person says
"As someone who is Jewish and not white".
There is a difference between a race and an ethnicity.

Jews are correct in saying that they are an ethnicity.

Jews are a Nation, a Religion and an Ethnicity.

God has yet to rescind the curse he put on the Jews. The curse involves the rest of mankind persecuting and ostracizing the Jews.
Ok….we have established you are a virulent antisemite.

Some people are very stupid.

Remember the New World Order conspiracy theory? It was all about global elites and the international Jew. It's a hard right fundamentalist Christian conspiracy belief.

Promoting conspiracy theories is "nationalism" and is very dangerous.

^^^This from the guy who's party has FOUR fucking Holocaust deniers serving in Congress right now.

That’s not true. All the people I’ve seen insist Jews are a separate race are not Jewish.

Also, you lumped race and ethnicity together. They are not the same thing.
It isn't other people. I have seen Jews say I am white and then the same ones say I am not white I am Jewish. White is dumb term though. Caucasian is probably better. Semitic, Arabic etc are Caucasian. Same for Turks and Persians.
At least in the USA you don't see people running around saying I am Celtic, Nordic, or Anglo Saxon anymore. Some people seem to want to an ethnicity others not so much.

It isn't other people. I have seen Jews say I am white and then the same ones say I am not white I am Jewish. White is dumb term though. Caucasian is probably better. Semitic, Arabic etc are Caucasian. Same for Turks and Persians.
At least in the USA you don't see people running around saying I am Celtic, Nordic, or Anglo Saxon anymore. Some people seem to want to an ethnicity others not so much.
I’ve never had a Jew tell me I’m not white! And yes, Caucasian is the more accurate term. I am a Caucasian woman of Jewish ethnicity.

I’ve never had a Jew tell me I’m not white! And yes, Caucasian is the more accurate term. I am a Caucasian woman of Jewish ethnicity.
I had a hunch you were Jewish. Lisa is very popular Jewish name.

You probably hang out with normal Jews lol.

I had a hunch you were Jewish. Lisa is very popular Jewish name.
What about Barbara?
1654186302704.jpeg

Certainly not Mary.
From a link on the subject.

elmwoodMember
Oct '04

Google gives me hits for Mary Goldstein, Mary Goldblatt, Mary Goldberg, Mary Goldblum, Mary Silverstein, Mary Silverberg, Mary Weinberg, and Mary Cohen. Whether they were born Jewish, or were shiskas who married Jewish men and took the name, I don’t know.
Mary Beth [Jewish name] may be more of a challenge. Every Mary Beth I ever knew was Catholic.
No Mary Weinblatts, though.

First, let’s establish that Jews are not a race. There are Asian Jews, Caucasian/white Jews, and black Jews. Admittedly, they are more than a religion, and it would be fair to consider them a “people” who span across the three major races.

WHY do some people, and I’ve seen them on this forum, insist that there is a fourth race: the Jews. Do the people who want to segregate those of Jewish ancestry as a separate race tend to be antisemitic?

- whites
- blacks
- Asians
- Jews

I’m interested in thoughts as to the why behind this.
What ?? Jews act differently. Jews talk different. Jews look different. Jews think differently
Hummm

Forum List

Back