Let us not forget that Biden lied about the Laptop being a Russian plant during the debate with Trump…now everyone agrees is is authentic

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Joe Biden just lies lies and lies again. Seems we forgot that HE SAID HUNTER’S LAPTOP WAS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.

He knew it was real.

So has Biden apologized to Trump for calling him a liar on National TV.

Biden said the only people who believe the laptop is real is Trump and Guilianananana. I am trying to direct quote. He slurred GULIANI because he is mentally compromised.

NO MEA CULPA FROM THE LAPTOP CONSPIRACY THEORY CULT FUCKS.

Why is that?

WATCH THE VIDEO. Do not forget we have a foreign agent in the White House.

The laptop is real. Biden lied.

Last edited:
It is a amazing to watch that video, knowing that EVERYONE NOW ADMITS THE LAPTOP IS REAL…..INCLUDING HUNTER!

Watch that clip and keep that in mind…..and supposedly 81 million voted for that corrupt piece of shit.

Look at how arrogant he is and he talks about his CHARACTER!

HOLY FUCKNUTS.

BIDEN: Well, I’ll tell you what, I hope he does look at me because what’s happening here is you know who I am, you know who he is, you know his character, you know my character, you know our reputations for honor and telling the truth. I am anxious to have this race. I’m anxious to see this take place. I am — the character of the country is on the ballot. Our character is on the ballot. Look at us closely.

Biden actually said, “you know my character, you know our reputations for honor and telling the truth.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BIDEN: Look, there are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what this, he’s accusing me of is a Russian plan. They have said that this has all the characteristics — four– five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except him and his good friend Rudy Giuliani.

TRUMP: You mean, the laptop is now another Russia, Russia, Russia hoax? You gotta be–

BIDEN: That’s exactly what — That’s exactly what–

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When are you brainwashed cult fucks EVER CORRECT?

81 million votes….the laptop is fake. Poot created it in a lab in the basement of the Kremlin. You dumb motherfuckers.

Joe Biden is a psychopath, that is not pejorative, its just demonstrable fact, he lies incessantly, about anything and everything under the sun and he has been doing so unchecked for fifty years, with the media all that time covering for him by lying it off as eccentricity, its not eccentricity, its psychopathy!

Someone stole Hunter's laptop, then saw that it got into the hands of the Republican party, after planting fakery on it.

Why would anyone of at least normal intelligence _not_ suspect RepubliRussian dirty tricks?

Oh, I see. That is being investigated. The Trump cult lying liars who lie about everything are scared about getting busted. That's what this thread is about.

By all means, continue lying, RepubliRussian traitors. Your masters command it of you, after all.

Someone stole Hunter's laptop, then saw that it got into the hands of the Republican party, after planting fakery on it.

Why would anyone of at least normal intelligence _not_ suspect RepubliRussian dirty tricks?

Oh, I see. That is being investigated. The Trump cult lying liars who lie about everything are scared about getting busted. That's what this thread is about.

By all means, continue lying, RepubliRussian traitors. Your masters command it of you, after all.
Exactly. Who said anything other than that the laptop as a physical thing is real?

No one has verified the supposed information on the hard drive

So, you're saying Hunter went out, got a few high-priced lawyers and wants to sue everyone for looking at a laptop that doesn't belong to him?
I just said the physical laptop is real. The shit that happened to it after it ended up in that repair shop is what he is suing over

I just said the physical laptop is real. The shit that happened to it after it ended up in that repair shop is what he is suing over
So the guy at the repair shop went out and took pictures of Hunter smoking crack and doing underage girls, along with a shit-load of emails, then put them on the laptop?

If the lawsuit fails, how about you self permaban for being utterly useless on this board other than spreading lies and disinformation.

You know everything ON THE LAPTOP IS AUTHENTIC.

What the fuck is wrong with you? What is your end game? Are you really this stupid, or are you a troll?

If the lawsuit fails, how about you self permaban for being utterly useless on this board other than spreading lies and disinformation.

You know everything ON THE LAPTOP IS AUTHENTIC.

What the fuck is wrong with you? What is your end game? Are you really this stupid, or are you a troll?
How about if ANYTHING on that laptop or the external hard drives or copies turns out to be bogus… YOU self permaban

Please, please cease with the references to normal intelligence, you are so below dull normal it almost inspires me to feel sad for you, you are absolutely nowhere fucking near dull normal, you are in the mid to upper 60's, which I might add is further born out by your creepy attempt at defending two pedophiles, and asserting Hunter's PC was stolen!

It wasn't fucking stolen, the whole fucking world knows this(except of course for you)because we have heard from the shop owner, who repeatedly tried to get Hunter to come in and pay his bill which Hunter did not do, lawfully forfeiting both the PC and all of its contents in process, and this is born out by the FBI whom were contacted by the owner and themselves refused to come and collect it up!

It was not stolen, or muddled with in any fashion, Hunter himself, and his attorney's just admitted as much two weeks ago dumb ass! :auiqs.jpg:

When was it stolen? What does the police report say?

Of course there is no police report because it wasn't stolen, you fucking delusional crazy nutjob. :cuckoo:

The fact of the matter is that he took it in for service and forfeited it when he didn't pick it up and pay the fucking bill.

Last edited:

No one stole the Laptop. How do you think a laptop ends up at a computer repair shop?
Hunter at the time was a crack head.... that isnt some Republican Dirty Trick no matter how much you wish it to be. If info was planted on Hunters Laptop, that would be very easy for FBI and CIA to prove
using time signatures.... dont continue to be an idiot please.
If what you say was the case, Bidens buddies in the FBI wouldnt have been hiding the laptop, it would all
be front page news to bring down the Republicans.

Exactly. Who said anything other than that the laptop as a physical thing is real?

No one has verified the supposed information on the hard drive

You and cat boy have outdone yourselves this time! there's two open seats on the next train
bound for WhackoVille

Joe Biden just lies lies and lies again. Seems we forgot that HE SAID HUNTER’S LAPTOP WAS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.

He knew it was real.

So has Biden apologized to Trump for calling him a liar on National TV.

Biden said the only people who believe the laptop is real is Trump and Guilianananana. I am trying to direct quote. He slurred GULIANI because he is mentally compromised.

NO MEA CULPA FROM THE LAPTOP CONSPIRACY THEORY CULT FUCKS.

Why is that?

WATCH THE VIDEO. Do not forget we have a foreign agent in the White House.

The laptop is real. Biden lied.

Sure you want to be talking about laptops?

Trump Has His Own ‘Laptop Scandal’ To Worry About Now​

No one stole the Laptop. How do you think a laptop ends up at a computer repair shop?
Hunter at the time was a crack head.... that isnt some Republican Dirty Trick no matter how much you wish it to be. If info was planted on Hunters Laptop, that would be very easy for FBI and CIA to prove
using time signatures.... dont continue to be an idiot please.
If what you say was the case, Bidens buddies in the FBI wouldnt have been hiding the laptop, it would all
be front page news to bring down the Republicans.
The FBI is not a media organization.

If information had been planted on that hard drive there would be evidence of a crime and they would say nothing.

If it had not and no crime was being investigated, it would concern a private citizen and private property and they would say nothing.

That's just how it works

Forum List

Back