Why do people keep saying Jews are a separate race?

Farrakhan invented his own religion.
Whatever. There are still plenty of antisemites on the left. Right now, we have a disgusting antisemite - he’s a follower of Farrakhan - running for mayor of Washington DC. He had enough support among the Democrat voters to get a spot on the ballot.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Whatever. There are still plenty of antisemites on the left. Right now, we have a disgusting antisemite - he’s a follower of Farrakhan - running for mayor of Washington DC. He had enough support among the Democrat voters to get a spot on the ballot.

Who's that?

Who's that?
His name is Trayon White. He is a black Democrat on the City Council, and spouts Farrakan’s antisemitic conspiracy theories. I’d tell you more but I don’t want to get too far off-topic.

Sounds like a new wrinkle on the illuminati and New world order. Conspiracy theories are dangerous.

Thank you. I appreciate the article.

But I will point out that VOX is ultra-leftists and thus will blame the right for this. It doesn’t, for example, show how blacks in general have targeted Orthodox Jews for assault, and not just members of the Black Hebrew Israelites. And blacks of course are primarily Democrat.

Also, there is no evidence to support that the BHI is a right-wing group. VOX would say that of course, but in reality that are a black separatist group not affiliated politically.

Deadly Attack in New Jersey – Possible Link to Black Separatist Movement

Also among the extreme on the left. Farrakhan and his massive number of followers are neither white nationalists or fundies.
Farrakhan doesn't have that many followers. But you really need to quit playing jewish victim and white supremacist at the same time.

You are a white racist whining about antisemitism. You don't get to be a racist then cry about being a jew.

Jews think they are a race. And their doctrine is anti-White and anti-Black, but they will never admit that because division gives them power.

Thank you. I appreciate the article.

But I will point out that VOX is ultra-leftists and thus will blame the right for this. It doesn’t, for example, show how blacks in general have targeted Orthodox Jews for assault, and not just members of the Black Hebrew Israelites. And blacks of course are primarily Democrat.

Also, there is no evidence to support that the BHI is a right-wing group. VOX would say that of course, but in reality that are a black separatist group not affiliated politically.

Deadly Attack in New Jersey – Possible Link to Black Separatist Movement
Bullshit. Blacks aren't targeting Orthodox Jews. The BHI is a right wing group. And what you call a movement is something that has never moved.

I actually like it when Negroids slap orthodox/hasidic jews. That variation of Jews is the most racist ethnic group on earth.

Forum List

Back