The View fans complain about Whoopi

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Viewers of the hit American talk show The View have demanded that Whoopi Goldberg be fired for going 'nuts' while live on air.
Fans of the show have called for the producers to have a casting rearrangement after the popular show has faced a series of blunders recently.
On Friday Whoopi, 66, took to the panel and discussed parenting when she used the word 'a**', leaving fans shocked.
One wrote: 'Whoopi and Sunny's [Hostin] foul language was a bit much today.'
Another posted: 'Someone needs to start pushing back on Whoopi. I have a feeling someone will not let her interject one day which will cause Whoopi to go full-on nuts honestly. She has gotten exponentially worse this season so I hope next time contract negotiations are up it's time to go, or work less days.'
Some viewers 'had to turn the show off' due to not tolerating the unnecessary language while others had children at home for the summer who can hear them.
Earlier this year Sharon Osborne said Whoopi Goldberg wasn't fired from The View for trivializing the Holocaust because 'nobody gives a f**k' about Jews.
Osbourne, 68, implied there was a clear double standard that saw her fired from rival show The Talk in March 2021 for defending Piers Morgan during his war with Meghan Markle, while letting Goldberg retain her coveted job despite remarking in February this year that 'The Holocaust wasn't about race.'

Comment:
Yea, Whoopi is low class.
The View appeals to several types of angry hateful people.
Whoopi and Sunni are there to represent viewers who hate white people.
Behar is there for viewers who hate Wasps.
Usually, they have a token Wasp on there to use as their punching bag.
The show's formula is based on cultural hate.
Am I wrong?
Is ABC making profits from hate?

Villains for Hate.jpg

If you want to see the ravages of Long Term Liberalism, just check out Whoopi. She was actually cool enough to be a character on Star Trek 20 years ago. Now look at her. :omg:

If you want to see the ravages of Long Term Liberalism, just check out Whoopi. She was actually cool enough to be a character on Star Trek 20 years ago. Now look at her. :omg:

SO many people I liked "back then", and now I've lost ALL respect for. Whoopi is one of them.

Just proves the old theory............never discover the truth about those people you hold in esteem..........you will ALWAYS be let down.

Wonder if they will.

I mean she does after all drive progressive agendas on national television, she is black which gives her a layer of protection, and her insanity might drive away some but still makes the show something talked about and gets it attention.

Viewers of the hit American talk show The View have demanded that Whoopi Goldberg be fired for going 'nuts' while live on air.
Fans of the show have called for the producers to have a casting rearrangement after the popular show has faced a series of blunders recently.
On Friday Whoopi, 66, took to the panel and discussed parenting when she used the word 'a**', leaving fans shocked.
One wrote: 'Whoopi and Sunny's [Hostin] foul language was a bit much today.'
Another posted: 'Someone needs to start pushing back on Whoopi. I have a feeling someone will not let her interject one day which will cause Whoopi to go full-on nuts honestly. She has gotten exponentially worse this season so I hope next time contract negotiations are up it's time to go, or work less days.'
Some viewers 'had to turn the show off' due to not tolerating the unnecessary language while others had children at home for the summer who can hear them.
Earlier this year Sharon Osborne said Whoopi Goldberg wasn't fired from The View for trivializing the Holocaust because 'nobody gives a f**k' about Jews.
Osbourne, 68, implied there was a clear double standard that saw her fired from rival show The Talk in March 2021 for defending Piers Morgan during his war with Meghan Markle, while letting Goldberg retain her coveted job despite remarking in February this year that 'The Holocaust wasn't about race.'

Comment:
Yea, Whoopi is low class.
The View appeals to several types of angry hateful people.
Whoopi and Sunni are there to represent viewers who hate white people.
Behar is there for viewers who hate Wasps.
Usually, they have a token Wasp on there to use as their punching bag.
The show's formula is based on cultural hate.
Am I wrong?
Is ABC making profits from hate?
I cannot believe anybody takes that show seriously. It makes me angry and nauseous.

As long as they receive justice and karma when the time comes. A lot of suffering is happening and to forget would be foolishness as this has been going on for many many years. Mass poverty will be a reason for revenge.

Forum List

Back