Whoopi is 100% correct about the Jews not being a race.

According to nazi philosophy Jews don't need to be a different color or race. The nazis believed that they and only they were the master race. The master race was German, blonde hair and blue eyes. The average Norwegian, or Swede might be blonde and blue eyed and still not of the master race,not being German.

We go on about whites, blacks, Jews (maybe) as being a race but what about Native Americans (north and south America) and our Hispanic population? You seldom hear of them referred to as a race.

I gotta say, the more I ponder on it the more I'm convinced there is no such thing as race, just different "tribes" jockeying for position. 😐

Goldberg said the holocaust wasn't about race.

You are right that Judaism is by no reasonable definition a "race", but the Germans' mistaken ideas about race- racism- were the cause of the holocaust.
Because Americans accept the fact that we can change our religious beliefs. Hitler believed Jews were a race and he believed there were certain physical characteristics (ie nose) which belonged to that Jewish race.

There are basically 2 main groups of Jews
The white skin Ashkanazi jews who live throughout Europe.
And the predominately brown skin Sephardic jews who's ancestry is from Middle Eastern and N. African countries.
Plus, there are a small ancient scattering of jews in Africa and even China.

I find it comical when people base the "jews are a race" on Hitler's numerous but erroneous quote's about the Chosen People being a race. All that Hitler was familiar with and knew about was the white Ashkanazi juden who had infected Europe.

So no, the jews are not a race, but just racially diverse members of a religion called Judaism.

Disclaimer: this is the one and only time I've ever agreed with the Left-tard Whoopi Goldberg on anything, and you couldn't pay me enough to watch the View.
Unfortunately, Whoopi was not the head of the Nazi party, which most definitely considered Jews to be an inferior race.

Judaism is not a race

Jewish is not a race

Human beings are not a race

Black, white, red, brown colored people are all part of a SINGLE species Homo sapiens

Wikipedia

Excerpt

Humans (Homo sapiens) are the most abundant and widespread species of primate, characterized by bipedalism and large, complex brains. This has enabled the development of advanced tools, culture, and language. Humans are highly social and tend to live in complex social structures composed of many cooperating and competing groups, from families and kinship networks to political states. Social interactions between humans have established a wide variety of values, social norms, and rituals, which bolster human society. Curiosity and the human desire to understand and influence the environment and to explain and manipulate phenomena have motivated humanity's development of science, philosophy, mythology, religion, and other fields of study.

LINK
Anti-Racism Has Snob Value But No Moral Value

What we have been forced to call the "human race" comprises many different species and always has. Some races have reached their evolutionary expiration date but still infest the planet (You can say that is the White "race" if that's your ideology).

Despite heiristocrats who want to level us into one hodgepodge species, the humans and humanoids can be ranked according to how close or how far they are from being accurately characterized as sapiens. Some never evolved from homo erectus; others are stuck at the next stage of evolution (Homo habilis) And a few individuals have even gone beyond homo sapiens. Those are the ones who created all the wealth and inheritances of the ruling classes, so the Birth-Class Supremacists have to humiliate them from childhood on in order to continue to freeload off them: Gutless nerd pushovers are Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys, who mooch as much as the inferior races do.

Wasting time and money on developing useless races living on borrowed time is like ordering a football coach to neglect his team and instead, he has to spend all his time trying to improve the skills of those he had to cut during tryouts. The principal who would do that is symbolic of our present ruling class.

Racism is part of the Survival Instinct; Liberalism is part of the Death Wish (homicidal rather than suicidal in the case of the ruling class that imposes it on its subjects). In cases of inferior races feeling they are superior or even equal, that is part of their Death Wish.

Last edited:
In my experience, antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks. I think they resent that a minority group, like Jews, could have suffered so much persecution throughout history, and still be more successful than average.
Why do you think Jews call them Schvartses....lolol

In my experience, antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks. I think they resent that a minority group, like Jews, could have suffered so much persecution throughout history, and still be more successful than average.
They have the Farrakhan mindset. The Jews were responsible for the slave trade, dominated the South, owned the Plantations, etc etc

Why do you think Jews call them Schvartses....lolol
I never heard a Jew use that word, and I’m over 60.

It‘s sort of like that word “goyim.” I never heard a Jew use that, either. We say “gentile.” The only people who use those words, and ascribe them to Jews, are usually antisemites trying to stir up hostility.

They have the Farrakhan mindset. The Jews were responsible for the slave trade, dominated the South, owned the Plantations, etc etc
The liberal DC Council uses taxpayer money for contracts with Farrakhan. Can you imagine if a Jewish council member funneled money to David Duke?

The word "goy" means nation. Goyim is the plural, "nations".
I know that. But they don’t, and it would confuse things.

But for those interested, we pray for “Kol Goyim” - for all nations. We don’t just pray for fellow Jews.

Thank you for another Stupid post. She said it was about Man’s inhumanity to Man whic jd NOT true. It was about extinguishing every single Jewish Individual from the 🌎 planet. Apparently she’s too wrapped up in her own Bigotry and Racism, Apparently she never heard of Ann Frank or “ The Final Solution?”
Of course the Muslim would disagree. That the Holocaust wasn’t about Annihilating the Jewish People and the “ Final Solution “ was not that topic? Ignorance, stupidity and bigotry. 👏

I know that. But they don’t, and it would confuse things.

But for those interested, we pray for “Kol Goyim” - for all nations. We don’t just pray for fellow Jews.

"Baruch atah adonai, eloheinu melech ha-olam, she-loh asani goy"

Forum List

Back