Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trump was debating Wallace and Biden was there as a prop....
I partially agree. I think you actually realize like I did that Trump did win. But his performance was not dominating and it should have been. Just constantly interrupting really killed him with style points and was a constant distraction. He tried to rope a dope himself, just that he never runs out of energy so it didn't work, LOL. But Biden was a total airhead and his constant sneer was a really bad move on his part.
I also don't understand why Biden running for President would continue to disrespect the office by saying Trump, Trump, Trump and even Donald. You'd think he wouldn't want that to be the standard if he wins
I think Trump was dominating in a Reality TV, WWW type of way, but not in a debate club kind of way.

The question is, do you think these Presidential debates are more debate club or more WWW? I say they are World Wide Wrestling on steroids.

The debate settled only half of what I was looking for. Not the fault of either candidate that the topic didn't come up in this round.

Let me settle it for you then.

Pretend Chris Wallace asks about the other issues.

Trump interrupts him and argues with Chris Wallace.

Biden finally gets the mike, is angry, snide and no one knows that the hell he said.

Since that satisfied half of what you were looking for, now it can satisfy the other half, right?

Trump was debating Wallace and Biden was there as a prop....
I partially agree. I think you actually realize like I did that Trump did win. But his performance was not dominating and it should have been. Just constantly interrupting really killed him with style points and was a constant distraction. He tried to rope a dope himself, just that he never runs out of energy so it didn't work, LOL. But Biden was a total airhead and his constant sneer was a really bad move on his part.
I also don't understand why Biden running for President would continue to disrespect the office by saying Trump, Trump, Trump and even Donald. You'd think he wouldn't want that to be the standard if he wins
I think Trump was dominating in a Reality TV, WWW type of way, but not in a debate club kind of way.

The question is, do you think these Presidential debates are more debate club or more WWW? I say they are World Wide Wrestling on steroids.

They are more WWW.

If Trump had not constantly interrupted and been more strategic and needled Joe, then he could have gotten even more of a reaction. He wouldn't shut up to let Joe even melt down or babble incoherently. He needs to keep Joe talking and needle him while he does it. When he talks over Joe, he's helping him.

So yes, it's totally pro-wrestling and nothing to do with actual debate

If Trump had not constantly interrupted and been more strategic and needled Joe, then he could have gotten even more of a reaction. He wouldn't shut up to let Joe even melt down or babble incoherently. He needs to keep Joe talking and needle him while he does it. When he talks over Joe, he's helping him.
I dont think Trump really understand how to do debate club type debating.

To him it is all showmanship/Reality TV, and that is what he is good at and so he goes with that.

In Bridge terms, he plays to his strong suit and goes singleton on the formal debate thingy.

like i said earlier.....biden people saw biden winning and trump people saw trump winning....you see what you wanna see.....they both sucked big time.....once again trump doesnt know when to shut up....and biden just said all the same old shit we have heard before......

The debate settled only half of what I was looking for. Not the fault of either candidate that the topic didn't come up in this round.

Let me settle it for you then.

Pretend Chris Wallace asks about the other issues.

Trump interrupts him and argues with Chris Wallace.

Biden finally gets the mike, is angry, snide and no one knows that the hell he said.

Since that satisfied half of what you were looking for, now it can satisfy the other half, right?

I've edited my post to add that I listened to the debate on the radio. My choice was partly based on what was said about the Kennedy-Nixon debate of 1960, where TV viewers thought Kennedy won over the visibly sweating Nixon, while radio listeners gave the debate to Nixon. I figured the radio route would emphasize substance over style. Part of that style I didn't pay attention to was who was interrupting who? On the substance side, without the visual distraction it was pretty clear to me what was being said.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I dont think Trump really understand how to do debate club type debating.

To him it is all showmanship/Reality TV, and that is what he is good at and so he goes with that.

In Bridge terms, he plays to his strong suit and goes singleton on the formal debate thingy.

I'm not arguing though that Trump should have tried to debate the issues. There was no point. I'm saying even as a show, the goal is a Biden meltdown. When Trump won't let Biden talk, it's less time Biden has to melt down

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by".

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists.

And please link all the incidents you have of the Proud Boys actually being guilty of committing any violence..

I can only think of one fight they were ever involved in, and it was self defense if I recall correctly?

Contrast that in comparison to the near daily acts of criminal rioting, and domestic terrorism being perpetuated by Antifa/BLM, and maybe you will begin to understand why a lot of folks are starting to call bullshit on the whole white supremacists Boogeymans narrative of the left.

From your wiki link..

"Officially, the group rejects white supremacy,"

Maybe this is why you are so foolish, and ill-informed?

You believe wikipedia to be a reliable source of information, and then don't even read the information you supposedly trust...

You moonbats are a funny bunch.. :auiqs.jpg:

You constantly own yourselves (like posting a link that refutes your own argument), and it doesn't even faze you.

*EDIT* I will also take the lack any links provided by you when I asked for instances of the Proud Boys being violent as an admission that you know there isn't any.

Well, for sure not as many as we have seen from your radical communist anarchist black supremacist friends in Antifa and BLM.

Last edited:
Unanimous Decision Trump won hands down. Biden did not have a chance even though he was wired and receiving help from the sidelines
1601485772715.png

Who won the debate?
All I know is that America lost
We saw these two men with their social masks off, and that to me is a WIN for America, to know the Truth.

Yeah, Trump is an ass hole, but at least he is OUR ass hole.
Trump did great against the idiotology of AOC. That is the idiotology running the Biden camp and Trumo exposed them. I'm proud of this FIGHTER. You're damn lucky to have him.

We saw these two men with their social masks off, and that to me is a WIN for America, to know the Truth.
Yeah, Trump is an ass hole, but at least he is OUR ass hole.
Trump did great against the idiotology of AOC. That is the idiotology running the Biden camp and Trumo exposed them. I'm proud of this FIGHTER. You're damn lucky to have him.
Trump, in my perspective, is like the 'ass hole' business owner nobody likes, but he runs a damned good business and he gives you a secure job.

But nobody really likes him.

In Trumps case, look at allt he people that have left his administration and feel ZERO loyalty to him after they have left.

Why is that?

Because they think he is an ass hole in the way I describe.

Will I vote for Trump?

Damned right I will.

I want a fighting 'ass hole' who ruffles feathers, not some jack ass that kisses everyones ass and cant get shit done.

I don't think anybody won.

I do think the American people lost, though. Trump had a chance to mop the floor with Biden and he blew it because he wouldn't let him speak.

Then we had a moderator that was biased to Biden, asking Trump to condemn white supremacists and not asking Biden to condemn Antifa.

All in all it sucked. I lost 2 hours of good sleep over that stupid debate.

How many times does Trump have to condemn white racial groups? He's already named both the KKK and Antifa terrorist organizations.

If Trump had just stood there the whole night just smiling and not said a single word, his cult will swear he won the debate. They are called his 5th Ave. voters for a reason.
and the same could be said about biden and his cult.....people see and hear what they want to....

But nobody really likes him
Absolutely NOT true
But how do you know if people genuinely like a BILLIONAIRE? Do they like him or his money?

I respect and even admire most of Trumps personality attributes.

But would I want to just spend and evening with him over dinner and shoot the shit?

No, I dont think I could do that.

I would find discussing issues and things like space exploration too tempting anyway to just shoot the shit with people like him.

But who is it that you think knows Trump and genuinely likes the guy? I havent seen them other than people who work for him and that is not credible to me.

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by".

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists.

And please link all the incidents you have of the Proud Boys actually being guilty of committing any violence..

I can only think of one fight they were ever involved in, and it was self defense if I recall correctly?

Contrast that in comparison to the near daily acts of criminal rioting, and domestic terrorism being perpetuated by Antifa/BLM, and maybe you will begin to understand why a lot of folks are starting to call bullshit on the whole white supremacists Boogeymans narrative of the left.

From your wiki link..

"Officially, the group rejects white supremacy,"

Maybe this is why you are so foolish, and ill-informed?

You believe wikipedia to be a reliable source of information, and then don't even read the information you supposedly trust...

You moonbats are a funny bunch.. :auiqs.jpg:

You constantly own yourselves (like posting a link that refutes your own argument), and it doesn't even faze you.

*EDIT* I will also take the lack any links provided by you when I asked for instances of the Proud Boys being violent as an admission that you know there isn't any.

Well, for sure not as many as we have seen from your radical communist anarchist black supremacist friends in Antifa and BLM.

"Officially" Trump says the Bible is his favorite book. Do you believe the blob? I'm sure you do...you believe White Supremacism/hate groups. So you're pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back