Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No that is simply not true. And you know that line is bullshit. Its the left doing the violence and the left is not condemning it.
The Trump-haters don't know the difference between saying that something bad happening (the violence) benefits Trump and wanting the bad things to happen. Trump has offered to send federal agents to stop the violence, but the Democrat mayors and governors refuse his offers. They are wanting bad things to happen.

They will do all they can to destroy our economy so that Trump might lose some votes. They WANT bad things to happen so Trump gets the blame. They WANT the economy to collapse. They WANT to defund the police and let the crime rates soar. They WANT to keep the country locked down and cause business failures. Several Democrats have given lip service to reopening businesses...but only AFTER THE ELECTION!
Yep, they are crazy.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?
Biden wiped the floor with the blob.

Not really.

Neither showed much as far as being presidential.
Trump did a lot of interrupting, Biden did his fair share.

If you're going to opine on something, it's a good idea to know the subject.

That's what I heard.

I'm sure by now you can find a soundbite on it.
Yes thaet suces diferent tupes's of paean.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Biden wiped the floor with the blob.

Not really.

Neither showed much as far as being presidential.
Trump did a lot of interrupting, Biden did his fair share.

If you're going to opine on something, it's a good idea to know the subject.

That's what I heard.

I'm sure by now you can find a soundbite on it.
Biden stood his ground. Not bad for someone who supposedly couldn't find the stage. He wiped the floor with your blob.

Wow...telling a white supremacist group to "stand by". If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?
You seem desperate. You keep repeating yourself

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:
LOL

Trump did not wipe anything with those lies but the drool running down his chin.

• Biden didn't say, "super predators," Hillary did.
  • "Last in your class" may not have been a lie, but coming from Impeached Trump, who was no stellar student himself, was hypocritical.
  • Plenty of law enforcement endorse Biden for President.
  • And Hunter Biden never received $3.5 from Russia.

How is it after all these years of Impeached Trump lying his ass off, you still don't know he's lying?

Trump beat the Wallace/Biden team tonight. Wallace used one question to Trump to promote a lie that was fact checked and found to have been taken out of context and used by the lame stream media and Joe Biden.

To hell with Chris Wallace! Trump didn’t call the Neo-Nazi’s “fine people”!

Wallace should have known this, but he asked his question to Trump tonight as if he thought Biden’s claim years back was true.

USA TODAY
f3646b2c4af13fccacc32d62f1ed057479c8cfc2_2_690x387.jpeg

Trump's Charlottesville comments twisted by Joe Biden and the media

Sure, Trump said there were 'fine people on both sides' but in the next breath he condemned 'neo-Nazis and White nationalists.' Don't leave that out.

Chris Wallace is a disingenuous prick!
"Sure, Trump said there were 'fine people on both sides' but in the next breath he condemned 'neo-Nazis and White nationalists.' Don't leave that out."

Ah, so it was the KKK he referred to as "very fine people." Thanks for clearing that up.
thumbsup.gif

I watched it.
So you have no problem with the degenerate, influence peddling geezer who thinks laughing is a rebuttal?

WTF would prod you to vote for Trump if not how decrepit Biden is, and how well Trump ran the economy and handled COVID?

Lowest unemployment in our nations history, while Biden blamed him for the lockdown crash, instead of the Chicoms who unleashed it on the world, or Biden simply waving off reports of his sons influence peddling as merely 'lies'.

Biden knows all about lying, repeating the Charlottesevill Lie, the foolss and cowards bullshit that Trump obviously never said, etc.

Maybe you SHOULDNT vote if that cant get you off your ass.

I watched it.
A person who is honestly looking at this country, from a macro level, is going to be profoundly concerned about us right now.

Perhaps.

But let me ask you this; In 2012, we had Romney v. Obama. The debates were not beyond the pale. In 2016, we had one debate where one of the participants threatened to jail the other. In 2020 we had this fiasco.
In your wildest dreams, could you imagine any other republican of standing on the national stage behaving like the blob did in 2016/2020?

We'll see what 2024 holds but I think you're just seeing a scumbag bringing others down to his level using these ridiculous tactics.

I watched it.
So you have no problem with the degenerate, influence peddling geezer who thinks laughing is a rebuttal?

WTF would prod you to vote for Trump if not how decrepit Biden is, and how well Trump ran the economy and handled COVID?

Lowest unemployment in our nations history, while Biden blamed him for the lockdown crash, instead of the Chicoms who unleashed it on the world, or Biden simply waving off reports of his sons influence peddling as merely 'lies'.

Biden knows all about lying, repeating the Charlottesevill Lie, the foolss and cowards bullshit that Trump obviously never said, etc.

Maybe you SHOULDNT vote if that cant get you off your ass.

200,000 deaths is a good "handling" of Covid?

Well, this is appropriate:

Republican pollster Frank Luntz, conducting a virtual focus group during the debate, said some of the undecided voters on his panel said they had decided not to vote.

“I’ve never seen a debate cause this reaction,” Luntz said on Twitter.

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by".

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists.

And please link all the incidents you have of the Proud Boys actually being guilty of committing any violence..

I can only think of one fight they were ever involved in, and it was self defense if I recall correctly?

Contrast that in comparison to the near daily acts of criminal rioting, and domestic terrorism being perpetuated by Antifa/BLM, and maybe you will begin to understand why a lot of folks are starting to call bullshit on the whole white supremacists Boogeymans narrative of the left.

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by".

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists.

And please link all the incidents you have of the Proud Boys actually being guilty of committing any violence..

I can only think of one fight they were ever involved in, and it was self defense if I recall correctly?

Contrast that in comparison to the near daily acts of criminal rioting, and domestic terrorism being perpetuated by Antifa/BLM, and maybe you will begin to understand why a lot of folks are starting to call bullshit on the whole white supremacists Boogeymans narrative of the left.

Well, this is appropriate:

Republican pollster Frank Luntz, conducting a virtual focus group during the debate, said some of the undecided voters on his panel said they had decided not to vote.

“I’ve never seen a debate cause this reaction,” Luntz said on Twitter.

Good piece.

Nope. It was more that Trump wiped the floor with Biden. Biden had a few good answers but he resorted to calling Trump names. Never a good thing with a man who wants to be POTUS.

I had a lot of the questions I had answered last night. I'll be voting for Trump. Biden has some silly green ideas that would bankrupt the country. He's also a liar when he says all the questions about his son, the money from China and the Ukraine have been debunked.

Forum List

Back