Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by".

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists.

And please link all the incidents you have of the Proud Boys actually being guilty of committing any violence..

I can only think of one fight they were ever involved in, and it was self defense if I recall correctly?

Contrast that in comparison to the near daily acts of criminal rioting, and domestic terrorism being perpetuated by Antifa/BLM, and maybe you will begin to understand why a lot of folks are starting to call bullshit on the whole white supremacists Boogeymans narrative of the left.

From your wiki link..

"Officially, the group rejects white supremacy,"

Maybe this is why you are so foolish, and ill-informed?

You believe wikipedia to be a reliable source of information, and then don't even read the information you supposedly trust...

You moonbats are a funny bunch.. :auiqs.jpg:

You constantly own yourselves (like posting a link that refutes your own argument), and it doesn't even faze you.

*EDIT* I will also take the lack any links provided by you when I asked for instances of the Proud Boys being violent as an admission that you know there isn't any.

Well, for sure not as many as we have seen from your radical communist anarchist black supremacist friends in Antifa and BLM.

"Officially" Trump says the Bible is his favorite book. Do you believe the blob? I'm sure you do...you believe White Supremacism/hate groups. So you're pretty stupid.

We were talking about Trump's reading habits or religious beliefs?

No..we were talking about your false narrative concerning the Proud Boys, and your lack of any evidence to back up your claims that they are "violent white supremacists".

This response is just more moonbat deflection that has zero to do with our prior topic of discussion.

You fail. Everyone sees you for the hypocrite fraud you are..thanks for playing.

No, we're talking about your gullibility.

Says the person posting WIKIPEDIA links they didn't even read that refute their own argument.

Okay, crazy..:cuckoo:

You mean the ones you can't refute? Thanks for playing.

it wasn't close, the orange grifter shot himself in the dick.
just like you do
Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trump put some things on the table for all to see that will have lots of people asking questions.. Trump corned Biden on influence peddling by Hunter and Biden did not have an answer...

200,000 deaths from the Trump virus
Massive unemployment and racial strife across the countryside....

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden.
that must be you....nobody....i want to know

But nobody really likes him
Absolutely NOT true
But how do you know if people genuinely like a BILLIONAIRE? Do they like him or his money?

I respect and even admire most of Trumps personality attributes.

But would I want to just spend and evening with him over dinner and shoot the shit?

No, I dont think I could do that.

I would find discussing issues and things like space exploration too tempting anyway to just shoot the shit with people like him.

But who is it that you think knows Trump and genuinely likes the guy? I havent seen them other than people who work for him and that is not credible to me.

She speaks for me and MILLIONS of others
View attachment 395109
Too bad the blob is about to ban her platform. LOL

I just laugh my ass off at a grown woman saying blob over and over and over and over. It's hysterical. You ruled your preschool and just want to re-capture the glory days, huh?

Candy at 4: Blob!

Other kids: LMAO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Candy at 8 Blob!

other kids: Um ... OK? I'm not four but that's a little funny

Candy at 50. Blob

other kids: no reaction

Candy: Blob, blob, blob!

It's funny shit. I realize I keep giving you attention for it, but it's not like I want you to stop. Talk about invalidating yourself

Hide in your safe place fido.
It's your hypocrisy that's being pointed out. You belong to the group that whines about "fat shaming"

Last edited:
But nobody really likes him
Absolutely NOT true
But how do you know if people genuinely like a BILLIONAIRE? Do they like him or his money?

I respect and even admire most of Trumps personality attributes.

But would I want to just spend and evening with him over dinner and shoot the shit?

No, I dont think I could do that.

I would find discussing issues and things like space exploration too tempting anyway to just shoot the shit with people like him.

But who is it that you think knows Trump and genuinely likes the guy? I havent seen them other than people who work for him and that is not credible to me.

She speaks for me and MILLIONS of others
View attachment 395109
Too bad the blob is about to ban her platform. LOL

I just laugh my ass off at a grown woman saying blob over and over and over and over. It's hysterical. You ruled your preschool and just want to re-capture the glory days, huh?

Candy at 4: Blob!

Other kids: LMAO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Candy at 8 Blob!

other kids: Um ... OK? I'm not four but that's a little funny

Candy at 50. Blob

other kids: no reaction

Candy: Blob, blob, blob!

It's funny shit. I realize I keep giving you attention for it, but it's not like I want you to stop. Talk about invalidating yourself

Hide in your safe place fido.
It's your hypocrisy that's being pointed out. Tou belong 5o 5he group that whines about "fat shaming"

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.
jOE REMEMBER TO THANK THE MODERATOR FOR THE DEBATE---------STARTED OFF OK AND THEN LIED HIS AZZ OFF THE ENTIRE TIME----tRUMP CALLED HIM OUT AND DESPITE THE MODERATES ATTEMPTS TO KEEP tRUMP FROM GOING after Biden for lying-------trump got his point across.
What difference does it make? He lied you would not even know the difference. Trump acting like a baby jumping up and down inside his crib. The most despicable presidential debate in living memory.
Total MELT DOWN. Trump barely answered some of the questions going all over the place different from the question. Then he brought Hunter that has nothing to do with the issues. Who cares about Hunter? That’s how low is that blob moron.

Biden called Trump a liar the whole world knows it, shut up man, a clown.
Biden facing the camera while Trump staring at Biden looks angry and piss. Biden discussed the issues that we are facing today but Trump has no plan to solve the pandemic, no health care, paid $750 tax.

I’m very proud of Biden. Very sharp acting presidential compared to a bully pit bull who doesn’t even know what he is talking about. So what happened to the dementia?

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

Trump put some things on the table for all to see that will have lots of people asking questions.. Trump corned Biden on influence peddling by Hunter and Biden did not have an answer...
Who cares about Hunter? Yes Biden responded... it’s not true repeatedly. Americans are more interested about health care that Trump has no plan, the pandemic and racial injustice.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

jOE REMEMBER TO THANK THE MODERATOR FOR THE DEBATE---------STARTED OFF OK AND THEN LIED HIS AZZ OFF THE ENTIRE TIME----tRUMP CALLED HIM OUT AND DESPITE THE MODERATES ATTEMPTS TO KEEP tRUMP FROM GOING after Biden for lying-------trump got his point across.
What difference does it make? He lied you would not even know the difference. Trump acting like a baby jumping up and down inside his crib. The most despicable presidential debate in living memory.
Total MELT DOWN. Trump barely answered some of the questions going all over the place different from the question. Then he brought Hunter that has nothing to do with the issues. Who cares about Hunter? That’s how low is that blob moron.

Biden facing the camera while Trump staring at Biden looks angry and piss. Biden discussed the issues that we are facing today but Trump has no plan to solve the pandemic, no health care, paid $750 tax.

I’m very proud of Biden. Very sharp acting presidential compared to a bully pit bull who doesn’t even know what he is talking about. So what happened to the dementia?

If you just saw a transcript of it without any reference as to where it came from, could you have told the difference between the debate and this message board?

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?

Why not------------the Proud boys aren't the problem---the terrorsits BLM And antifa are. How come you have so much trouble understanding the diffenece.
This is exactly what I’m talking about. You don’t even know the difference. Is it because of your ignorance or just plain dumb.

The FBI that works directly for Trump labeled Proud Boys as extremist group and violent part of white supremacist. FBI has not labeled BLM or antifa as violence. There are hundreds of BLM rallies all over the country but there’s only 3 cities that are called violent protest. NOT all over the country. This worthless president has not even address this particular issue.

Let say you are correct. BLM are all bad. All black people are bad....... Is it okay for a president of US to sides any violent groups?

"super predators" - Never said that (Did Joe Biden call black Americans super predators & what's the 1994 crime bill?)

"last in your class" - No (Did Joe Biden Finish Last in His College Class? No, Yet He Remained in The Bottom Half - Entertainment Overdose)... By the way Trump was very poor student as well...

"what law enforcement endorsed you?" - (More than 175 current, former law enforcement officials endorse Joe Biden, slam Trump as 'lawless' president). Portland Sheriff... By the way Trump says FBI are for Biden and Democrats...

"why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?" - FALSE The Republican Senate Report on Hunter Biden, Explained

If you just saw a transcript of it without any reference as to where it came from, could you have told the difference between the debate and this message board?
I watched the debate and I saw the worst disgusting low class performance of a president.

I watched the debate and I saw the worst disgusting low class performance of a president.
The blob talked about Hunter Biden so often, I wondered if it was a new sandwich at McDonalds.

trump just pulled out his dick and stumped on it for 90 minutes.

Cornered? Is a new color by combining orange, red and panic sweat?

Trump’s entire goal was to rattle Biden into saying something stupid. He largely failed at this because Biden only briefly lost his cool a couple times. Trump, as usual, sounded moronic regardless of what he said.

HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????
Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..
Incorrect. Biden denounced the violence and address the issue.

HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????
Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..
Incorrect. Biden denounced the violence and address the issue.
No he didn't....he has done zero to stop anything. He's only the former VP And the Democrat Party Candidate for President.....apparently this guy has zero pull with his own party........what a great leader!

I watched it.
and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.
A person who is honestly looking at this country, from a macro level, is going to be profoundly concerned about us right now.
Disturbing that THIS is the best America has to offer.

Who is to blame?

It's a shared bit of culpability, in my opinion.

1. Lazy or biased/politically motivated media fails to tell the REAL truth and shits on any decent person who would ever decide to run for office.
2. Us for not demanding better from our media, not demanding better candidates, and not running ourselves if nobody else steps up.
3. The Libertarian Party - for being so goddamn shitty in a REAL time of need.

You want to know how bad it was? The official Debate Commission is adding procedures to maintain some order at the next two. I hope it's cutting off the mike when one talks over the other. With warning lights.

WAPO:

Election live updates: Debate commission says it will change structure to ensure more ‘orderly discussion’

By John Wagner,
Felicia Sonmez,
Colby Itkowitz and
Amy B Wang
September 30, 2020 at 4:38 p.m. EDT

The Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday that it would add “additional structure” to the remaining faceoffs between President Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden after Tuesday night’s chaotic clash in Cleveland, saying “more orderly discussion is needed.”

The announcement came as both candidates returned to the campaign trail, and Biden called Trump’s behavior at the debate “a national disgrace” during a stop in Ohio. Meanwhile, several GOP lawmakers urged Trump to address his refusal during the debate to condemn self-described white supremacists. Democrats widely denounced Trump’s remarks.

With 34 days until the election …
  • During an acrimonious first debate, Trump incessantly interrupted and insulted Biden while the two sparred over the economy, the coronavirus pandemic, the Supreme Court and race relations.
  • Trump refused to condemn self-described white supremacists and unofficial armed militia members during a debate in which racism emerged as one of the most contentious issues.
  • Democratic voters who have requested mail ballots — and returned them — greatly outnumber Republicans so far in key battleground states, causing alarm among GOP leaders and strategists.
  • Biden leads Trump by eight percentage points nationally, 51 percent to 43 percent, according to a Washington Post average of polls. Biden’s margin is the same in Pennsylvania and smaller in other key states: seven points in Wisconsin and Michigan, five in Arizona, and one in Florida.

Disturbing that THIS is the best America has to offer.
Who is to blame?
It's a shared bit of culpability, in my opinion.
1. Lazy or biased/politically motivated media fails to tell the REAL truth and shits on any decent person who would ever decide to run for office.
2. Us for not demanding better from our media, not demanding better candidates, and not running ourselves if nobody else steps up.
3. The Libertarian Party - for being so goddamn shitty in a REAL time of need.
What is disturbing about a Real businessman who has solved real world problems winning the Oval Office so he can fix problems that have been neglected for decades?

Forum List

Back