Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:
HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????
Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..
Trump people disagree with you. They think more violence and unrest the better it is for trump.
“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” She told the interviewers she had seen a quote from a Wisconsin restaurant owner to the effect that protesters were actually helping to get Mr. Trump re-elected.

This is probably one reason the white supremacist, proud boys and militia group are doing counter protests. Make no mistake, I do not approve of the BLM movement as it is a lie, as black lives only matter if a cop shoots a black, whether the black was a criminal or not. At the same time they are completely silent on black on black murder that has taken far more black live. I simply do not approve or support the radicals on either side.
No that is simply not true. And you know that line is bullshit. Its the left doing the violence and the left is not condemning it.
That is a governor and mayor thing, not a president thing unless you would like to live under Federal Government troop rule. Anybody that want Federal troops on the streets is a fool. Kelly Ann quote is accurate. You can fact check it yourself if you want. Trump encourages it. I saw a Proud Boys log with the Stand Back and Stand By new motto. The whole country saw trump tonight. Most, including many republican (not necessarily trumpers) were ashamed and revolted.
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How exactly is it that you know many Republicans were "ashamed and revolted"? Did they call you up and tell you so?

Read the editorials tomorrow. You will hear a lot of repudiation to go along with what many republicans have already said.

Oh, so you've read tomorrow's editorials?

Nah, I’d say we haven’t had a decent president since Ike. I mean Bill Clinton wasn’t too terrible but...eh.
I think JFK was better than Eisenhower, as was Reagan and currently Trump.
Trump is our best President since Lincoln and the Establishment loathes him for breaking up their Globalist scam.

No that is simply not true. And you know that line is bullshit. Its the left doing the violence and the left is not condemning it.
The Trump-haters don't know the difference between saying that something bad happening (the violence) benefits Trump and wanting the bad things to happen. Trump has offered to send federal agents to stop the violence, but the Democrat mayors and governors refuse his offers. They are wanting bad things to happen.

They will do all they can to destroy our economy so that Trump might lose some votes. They WANT bad things to happen so Trump gets the blame. They WANT the economy to collapse. They WANT to defund the police and let the crime rates soar. They WANT to keep the country locked down and cause business failures. Several Democrats have given lip service to reopening businesses...but only AFTER THE ELECTION!
This is Kellyanne's reply to Lyin' Joe Biden.

The Trump-haters don't know the difference between saying that something bad happening (the violence) benefits Trump and wanting the bad things to happen. Trump has offered to send federal agents to stop the violence, but the Democrat mayors and governors refuse his offers. They are wanting bad things to happen.

They will do all they can to destroy our economy so that Trump might lose some votes. They WANT bad things to happen so Trump gets the blame. They WANT the economy to collapse. They WANT to defund the police and let the crime rates soar. They WANT to keep the country locked down and cause business failures. Several Democrats have given lip service to reopening businesses...but only AFTER THE ELECTION!
This is Kellyanne's reply to Lyin' Joe Biden.

Thanks for proving she did say it...

"I also noticed there was a quote today from a restaurateur in Wisconsin saying, ‘are you protesters trying to get Donald Trump re-elected?’ He knows full stop and I guess Mayor Pete knows full stop that the more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on whose best on public safety." ~ Kellyanne Conway

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.
Don’t forget to vote!

Why do you put up a moronic poll then expect people to vote? If you were serious, you could have just said your candidate won, your candidate lost and it was a tie. The pontificating in the poll made it undesirable to give an answer

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?
IMHO No one won.....

Trump was debating Wallace and Biden was there as a prop....

I partially agree. I think you actually realize like I did that Trump did win. But his performance was not dominating and it should have been. Just constantly interrupting really killed him with style points and was a constant distraction. He tried to rope a dope himself, just that he never runs out of energy so it didn't work, LOL. But Biden was a total airhead and his constant sneer was a really bad move on his part.

I also don't understand why Biden running for President would continue to disrespect the office by saying Trump, Trump, Trump and even Donald. You'd think he wouldn't want that to be the standard if he wins

The debate settled only half of what I was looking for. Not the fault of either candidate that the topic didn't come up in this round. I'll classify it as a win for me because it wasn't a waste of my time and I at least got something out of it. Of course it helped that I didn't stop what I was doing to watch but took in the debate through the radio.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back