*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

Ribgy is a Tim Pool style liberal in that he isn't.

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.
You just do not know what liberalism means.
All sides of protected political expression has to be heard.
Not just the sides you like.

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
2. I also saw footage of the cops waving people in.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.
4. Those who broke the windows were Antifa, and blm, that will be slow rolled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, you're calling her stupid then. I might agree with that as she followed Q.

When this first happened I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. However at the time I didn't know how close to the chamber she was and that if she was listening should have heard the warnings. The cop or Secret Service officer I believe was in his right to shoot anyone coming through that door considering where he was standing and the potential consequences if those under his protection were caught up in the mob.

She died a fucking idiot for a fucking dumb cause.

Of course the right is going to fetishize her service but in the end she dishonored it.

She was not at all in any risk of trying to get through the door.
And a warning shot would have sufficed.
I did not hear any warning, and I watched half a dozen videos.
The cop fired 2 shots in quick succession, aimed exactly at her, and no one else.
And she was not part of the group trying to bust down the barricade, but just standing nearby.

She - was the tip of the spear to the mob behind her.

Warning shot? Inside a building? That doesn't sound safe, I think you watch too much tv.

There were people in the hallway shouting about a gun, she was shot because she was the one trying to move forward. She wasn't standing there, she was crawling through one of the broken windows to the door.

In this video you can see her climbing through the window.

2 quick shots, good training.

No, she was not at all the "tip of the spear", but off to the side.

She was the first one through the door is what I meant.

Waring shots are always safest inside a building.

Shooting inside a building is not safe at all, bullets ricochet and besides that it's illegal.

(2) Warning shots shall not be fired.

Outside a shot can go for a mile.
Inside there is solid concrete floors that act as the ceiling above as well.

And bullets ricochet.

A ricochet is possible, but ricohets have very little energy, so very little danger.

Not if your standing within 20 feet. WTF?

Much less than actually aiming at a human.

Not unless you're trying to shoot that human.

2 shots is horrible training.

Did he miss?

50 years ago anyone shooting 2 shots in quick succession was immediately fired.
Double tapping is a military technique for grouping for maximum kill ratios, and is totally illegal for police.
You clearly have military brainwashing.

When police use their firearm, it's almost never a single shot. That this guy didn't empty out is due to his training.

Did he miss?

No, he didn't.

but he shouldn't have shot in the first place.

there was no reason to.

A well trained officer would know that.

Tell my somethin' Willy. If a mob shows up on your doorstep busting out windows and using a battering ram, then one of them starts crawling through a window, do you shoot?

I sure as HELL do!

Well, Paul Kersey, make sure the body falls inside, because if it doesn't, you're guilty of murder.

Her body did fall inside the capitol. I would like to go one step further than DrLove in that these people were already in the house, they were pounding on the bedroom door.

Her body did fall inside the capitol.

She was halfway thru the window, and the bullet pulled her the rest of the way in?

Sorry bout that,

8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

All the idiots who were busting out windows and using battering rams to crush cops should have been shot.
I have no pity for this violent Q-Kook insurgent. NONE

Yeah.. Trump was watching it on tv for hours before he said anything.. and idiot Ivanka tweeted they were "patriots"...but then she deleted her tweets.. She KNEW they were in the wrong.

The extremists should have been shot.. There is NO excuse for storming the Capitol.

Yessir - Had these violent insurgents been black, you can bet your bottom dollar bullets would have been flying. And after 20 or 30 of them had been dropped, the rest would have turned tail - BIGLY

Where did you get that idea? When there were prominently Black insurgencies in Ferguson and Baltimore, the police held fire.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
A righteous kill of an insurrectionist trying to overthrow the government of the United States. Richly deserved. The person who nailed her sorry ass should receive a Medal of Freedom!

Vets should disown the actions that got her killed. Those that incited the riots against the Constitution of the United States that led to her death should be charged with her homicide and brought to justice.

Sorry bout that,

1. WHy don't we know who the shooter, I mean murderer is, until proven innocent, of shooting the girl?

Because of the same type of people in that mob.

2. Did she have a weapon?

The mob was the weapon. Are you aware of what mobs are capable of doing to people?

3. She was a veteran.

Your fetish has no standing here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Salutations.

Breaking and entering can be deadly.

Lethal Force was unnecessary
Shit happens, if one values their life they should not put themselves into harms way, especially for a dork like Donald Trump.

tenor.gif

and you consider that a reason to murder in cold blood?

Cold blood? She was committing an act of insurrection. There are consequences and that rage queen took them.

she was unarmed.

Weren't you one of the people claiming Trayvon was murdered in cold blood, back when?

She had a mob behind her. She was warned. The cop doesn't know if she has a weapon and she was leaping through a window steps from the House floor. What if they had gotten through?
The cop doesn't know if she has a weapon and she was leaping through a window steps from the House floor.

that makes him guilty of murder.

Thankfully you're not the judge or jury so your statement is absolutely meaningless.

So is yours.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
A righteous kill of an insurrectionist trying to overthrow the government of the United States. Richly deserved. The person who nailed her sorry ass should receive a Medal of Freedom!

The girl was UN FREAKING ARMED.

How is anyone going to "overthrow the government" without weapons?

Breaking and entering can be deadly.

Lethal Force was unnecessary
Shit happens, if one values their life they should not put themselves into harms way, especially for a dork like Donald Trump.

tenor.gif

and you consider that a reason to murder in cold blood?

Cold blood? She was committing an act of insurrection. There are consequences and that rage queen took them.

she was unarmed.

Weren't you one of the people claiming Trayvon was murdered in cold blood, back when?

She had a mob behind her. She was warned. The cop doesn't know if she has a weapon and she was leaping through a window steps from the House floor. What if they had gotten through?
The cop doesn't know if she has a weapon and she was leaping through a window steps from the House floor.

that makes him guilty of murder.

Thankfully you're not the judge or jury so your statement is absolutely meaningless.

If you do not know if someone is armed or not and can still shoot to kill, then obviously you are saying we can all shot any cop we see because they are a deadly threat since they could shoot us at any time.

If you actually knew the law, you could know you can't shoot anyone unless they have been proven to be in the act of deliberate deadly harm.
You have to see the weapon.
It is not even legal to shoot because they are reaching for something.

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
2. I also saw footage of the cops waving people in.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.
4. Those who broke the windows were Antifa, and blm, that will be slow rolled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, you're calling her stupid then. I might agree with that as she followed Q.

When this first happened I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. However at the time I didn't know how close to the chamber she was and that if she was listening should have heard the warnings. The cop or Secret Service officer I believe was in his right to shoot anyone coming through that door considering where he was standing and the potential consequences if those under his protection were caught up in the mob.

She died a fucking idiot for a fucking dumb cause.

Of course the right is going to fetishize her service but in the end she dishonored it.

She was not at all in any risk of trying to get through the door.
And a warning shot would have sufficed.
I did not hear any warning, and I watched half a dozen videos.
The cop fired 2 shots in quick succession, aimed exactly at her, and no one else.
And she was not part of the group trying to bust down the barricade, but just standing nearby.

She - was the tip of the spear to the mob behind her.

Warning shot? Inside a building? That doesn't sound safe, I think you watch too much tv.

There were people in the hallway shouting about a gun, she was shot because she was the one trying to move forward. She wasn't standing there, she was crawling through one of the broken windows to the door.

In this video you can see her climbing through the window.

2 quick shots, good training.

No, she was not at all the "tip of the spear", but off to the side.

She was the first one through the door is what I meant.

Waring shots are always safest inside a building.

Shooting inside a building is not safe at all, bullets ricochet and besides that it's illegal.

(2) Warning shots shall not be fired.

Outside a shot can go for a mile.
Inside there is solid concrete floors that act as the ceiling above as well.

And bullets ricochet.

A ricochet is possible, but ricohets have very little energy, so very little danger.

Not if your standing within 20 feet. WTF?

Much less than actually aiming at a human.

Not unless you're trying to shoot that human.

2 shots is horrible training.

Did he miss?

50 years ago anyone shooting 2 shots in quick succession was immediately fired.
Double tapping is a military technique for grouping for maximum kill ratios, and is totally illegal for police.
You clearly have military brainwashing.

When police use their firearm, it's almost never a single shot. That this guy didn't empty out is due to his training.

Did he miss?

No, he didn't.

but he shouldn't have shot in the first place.

there was no reason to.

A well trained officer would know that.

Tell my somethin' Willy. If a mob shows up on your doorstep busting out windows and using a battering ram, then one of them starts crawling through a window, do you shoot?

I sure as HELL do!

Well, Paul Kersey, make sure the body falls inside, because if it doesn't, you're guilty of murder.

Wrong - Let's say you had a family and they were there to lynch one of your kids .. You sure as hell would have shot even if the body fell outside. Not a jury in the country would have convicted you. You wouldn't even be charged. This situation was even more dire. They wanted blood and were there to overthrow our government and kill our politicians.

This was murder, and nothings being done to get to the bottom of why this girl was shot in the neck
There’s an ongoing investigation and the officer is on leave.

She was shot as she was breaking through a barricaded door approaching where the members of Congress were sheltering.

I haven't heard this. Do you have a link?

The NY Times is doing good reporting on this.

Inside the Deadly Capitol Shooting

I wouldnt call it good reporting. All they did was rehash what we already know,as far as there being an investigation I'll believe it when I see it.
Why aren't they demanding the shooters name be published like they do with all police shootings?
This will be swept under the rug.....

They are publishing their names and the outfits they belong to.. like the 3%ers in Texas ..

Do you even know what you're posting about?
Apparently not.

Yes..

Lawmakers are taking matters into their own hands to prevent white supremacists and other extremists from joining and remaining in the military.

Following the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol — and the subsequent revelation that nearly 1 in 5 people charged in connection with the riot have some form of military background — Congress plans to insert language into this year’s National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to address extremism at the Pentagon and other federal agencies.

“The attack on our Capitol was an insurrection fueled in large part by groups that espouse the same extreme white supremacists’ views – groups that actively recruit veterans and from the ranks of our military,” Rep. Anthony Brown (D-Md.) said in a statement to The Hill.

“We must recommit ourselves to rooting these beliefs out of our ranks, protecting our servicemembers from radicalization and ensuring all Americans feel safe serving the country we all love,” he added.
That's a violation of the First Amendment, you dumb fucking NAZI. I love the way you douchebags claim you aren't NAZIs even though you prove you are every day since the election.

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.
Being calm in the face of danger sounds like they were well-trained.
What "danger"? Ashli was an unarmed broad.
She wasn't alone and how was he to know she or anyone else wasn't armed? They weren't exactly cooperative and forthcoming.

I wouldnt call it good reporting. All they did was rehash what we already know,as far as there being an investigation I'll believe it when I see it.
Why aren't they demanding the shooters name be published like they do with all police shootings?
Apparently it was reporting details you didn’t know as you just demonstrated.

The context is pretty different between this and any other police shooting we’ve seen. This was amid a violent riot with threats to our lawmakers.

Since when do politicians mean more than the people?
And the only thing I learned was they say there's an investigation underway.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.
Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

This was murder, and nothings being done to get to the bottom of why this girl was shot in the neck
There’s an ongoing investigation and the officer is on leave.

She was shot as she was breaking through a barricaded door approaching where the members of Congress were sheltering.

I haven't heard this. Do you have a link?

The NY Times is doing good reporting on this.

Inside the Deadly Capitol Shooting

They are publishing their names and the outfits they belong to.. like the 3%ers in Texas ..

Do you even know what you're posting about?
Apparently not.

Yes..

Lawmakers are taking matters into their own hands to prevent white supremacists and other extremists from joining and remaining in the military.

Following the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol — and the subsequent revelation that nearly 1 in 5 people charged in connection with the riot have some form of military background — Congress plans to insert language into this year’s National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to address extremism at the Pentagon and other federal agencies.

“The attack on our Capitol was an insurrection fueled in large part by groups that espouse the same extreme white supremacists’ views – groups that actively recruit veterans and from the ranks of our military,” Rep. Anthony Brown (D-Md.) said in a statement to The Hill.

“We must recommit ourselves to rooting these beliefs out of our ranks, protecting our servicemembers from radicalization and ensuring all Americans feel safe serving the country we all love,” he added.

Not even close ya dumbfuck.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Anyone who uses the term "insurrectionist" is automatically a lying NAZI who shouldn't be listened to.

There is obviously no bar so low that you are not eager to slither under it.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

The girl was UN FREAKING ARMED.

How is anyone going to "overthrow the government" without weapons?

Bricks, battering rams, bear spray, American flags, fire extinguishers, hockey sticks, zip ties, knives and yes - a few guns aren't weapons?

alrighty-then.jpg

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.
Being calm in the face of danger sounds like they were well-trained.
What "danger"? Ashli was an unarmed broad.
She wasn't alone and how was he to know she or anyone else wasn't armed? They weren't exactly cooperative and forthcoming.

Not knowing IF someone is armed is not sufficient reason to kill them.
In fact, we KNOW police are armed and do sometimes kill innocent people.
Does that give us the right to kill all police on sight?
Of course not.
You have to actually see the beginning of a deadly and inappropriate threat.

Forum List

Back