*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

She was not. She was just standing near by.
And a warning show would have sufficed.
The people breaking through were using battering rams.
She was not holding anything.
She was shot as she was jumping through the window that the rioters had smashed open with a flagpole and a helmet. There were unknown dozens of them, and I think, three officers to defend the Congress members who remained in the chambers.

If it were the president behind those doors, would you have objected?
The two in the front doing most of the damage are known Antifa members.

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
A righteous kill of an insurrectionist trying to overthrow the government of the United States. Richly deserved. The person who nailed her sorry ass should receive a Medal of Freedom!

The girl was UN FREAKING ARMED.

How is anyone going to "overthrow the government" without weapons?

Bricks, battering rams, bear spray, American flags, fire extinguishers, hockey sticks, zip ties, knives and yes - a few guns aren't weapons?

alrighty-then.jpg

Wrong.
No knives were used.
No weapons were used at all.

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
2. I also saw footage of the cops waving people in.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.
4. Those who broke the windows were Antifa, and blm, that will be slow rolled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, you're calling her stupid then. I might agree with that as she followed Q.

When this first happened I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. However at the time I didn't know how close to the chamber she was and that if she was listening should have heard the warnings. The cop or Secret Service officer I believe was in his right to shoot anyone coming through that door considering where he was standing and the potential consequences if those under his protection were caught up in the mob.

She died a fucking idiot for a fucking dumb cause.

Of course the right is going to fetishize her service but in the end she dishonored it.

She was not at all in any risk of trying to get through the door.
And a warning shot would have sufficed.
I did not hear any warning, and I watched half a dozen videos.
The cop fired 2 shots in quick succession, aimed exactly at her, and no one else.
And she was not part of the group trying to bust down the barricade, but just standing nearby.

She - was the tip of the spear to the mob behind her.

Warning shot? Inside a building? That doesn't sound safe, I think you watch too much tv.

There were people in the hallway shouting about a gun, she was shot because she was the one trying to move forward. She wasn't standing there, she was crawling through one of the broken windows to the door.

In this video you can see her climbing through the window.

2 quick shots, good training.

2 quick shots, good training.

Piss Poor training

10 CFR § 1047.7 - Use of deadly force. | CFR | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

A mob attacking the capital, mere feet from their chambers. That's enough of a threat.

Also, would just like to point this one part from your link.

(2) Warning shots shall not be fired.

They were all evacuated, you fucking moron. There was no excuse for shooting her and killing her.

Who were evacuated? She was trying to get to get to the chamber and there was an angry mob behind her. The risk was too great.

Who did evacuate were some outnumbered police in front of the door.

There was no risk of anything.

Sorry bout that,

8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

Ribgy is a Tim Pool style liberal in that he isn't.

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.
You just do not know what liberalism means.
All sides of protected political expression has to be heard.
Not just the sides you like.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.
Being calm in the face of danger sounds like they were well-trained.
What "danger"? Ashli was an unarmed broad.
She wasn't alone and how was he to know she or anyone else wasn't armed? They weren't exactly cooperative and forthcoming.

Once agin LE blocking the doors walked away. They were not attempting to move the crowd back away from the doors, or giving them any orders such as "if you breach the doors you will be shoot"...they were making no attempt to control the situation.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.
Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.
Just because it is a public building doesn't mean a person has the right to enter at their leisure and do as they please in every office or with the contents that reside in that building. The attitude in which you posses while entering a building is also a factor especially when the attitude is one of insurrection to right a supposed wrong while carrying the banner of "Law and Order".

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

Rigby is the only REAL liberal in the forum :laugh:

She was shot as she was jumping through the window that the rioters had smashed open with a flagpole and a helmet. There were unknown dozens of them, and I think, three officers to defend the Congress members who remained in the chambers.

And they made the Trumpet's join in.... :auiqs.jpg: :lame2:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Just because it is a public building doesn't mean a person has the right to enter at their leisure and do as they please in every office or with the contents that reside in that building. The attitude in which you posses while entering a building is also a factor especially when the attitude is one of insurrection to right a supposed wrong while carrying the banner of "Law and Order".

Rugby appears to think that anarchy = liberalism.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Yes, but Rigby is confused as to what a political philosophy actually is...

And they made the Trumpet's join in.... :auiqs.jpg: :lame2:
Who said they joined in? The video certainly doesn't show that.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

liberalism = fascism, Nazi.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Just imagine if a crater is left where the capitol Building was. Evil people are there.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Just imagine if a crater is left where the capitol Building was. Evil people are there.
Yet, there is no crater just the capitol, so evil people did not prevail.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

liberalism = fascism, Nazi.
I thought they were communist, just make up yer damn mind for once.

Forum List

Back