*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

Ribgy is a Tim Pool style liberal in that he isn't.

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.
You just do not know what liberalism means.
All sides of protected political expression has to be heard.
Not just the sides you like.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.
Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

Not a chance. Liberals believe in law and order. There is no "Rule by Mob Clause" in our Constitution.

Sorry bout that,

8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.
Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.
Just because it is a public building doesn't mean a person has the right to enter at their leisure and do as they please in every office or with the contents that reside in that building. The attitude in which you posses while entering a building is also a factor especially when the attitude is one of insurrection to right a supposed wrong while carrying the banner of "Law and Order".

Rugby appears to think that anarchy = liberalism.
liberalism = fascism, Nazi.

Have we rounded you up yet for the FEMA camp? We were going to reopen DisneyLand as a trap and then tie you up and make you ride "It's a Small World" for 666 days straight but in the end we're going to use the FEMA camps as vaccination points and make you swear an oath to Biden. If you refuse then you have to take hydroxychloroquine and tell you you'll be just fine.

She was not. She was just standing near by.
And a warning show would have sufficed.
The people breaking through were using battering rams.
She was not holding anything.
She was shot as she was jumping through the window that the rioters had smashed open with a flagpole and a helmet. There were unknown dozens of them, and I think, three officers to defend the Congress members who remained in the chambers.

If it were the president behind those doors, would you have objected?
The two in the front doing most of the damage are known Antifa members.
And they made the Trumpet's join in.... :auiqs.jpg: :lame2:
Who said they joined in? The video certainly doesn't show that.
No it shows the Trumpets with their heads own and their hands in their pockets abetting the crime.

Anyone who uses the term "insurrectionist"

...is correct.

" :an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government."

It doesn't matter if they believed they were on orders from the leader of the insurrection, President Trumpybear, either.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
A righteous kill of an insurrectionist trying to overthrow the government of the United States. Richly deserved. The person who nailed her sorry ass should receive a Medal of Freedom!

The girl was UN FREAKING ARMED.

How is anyone going to "overthrow the government" without weapons?

Bricks, battering rams, bear spray, American flags, fire extinguishers, hockey sticks, zip ties, knives and yes - a few guns aren't weapons?

alrighty-then.jpg

Wrong.
No knives were used.
No weapons were used at all.

Actually the CNN ANTIFA guy is on video announcing he has a knife asking to be let through the crowd, video cuts out and back on with him in the front of the crowd with the windows cracked. I don't know anything about breaking windows, but it seems odd for him to announce he has a knife to let him through.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Just because it is a public building doesn't mean a person has the right to enter at their leisure and do as they please in every office or with the contents that reside in that building. The attitude in which you posses while entering a building is also a factor especially when the attitude is one of insurrection to right a supposed wrong while carrying the banner of "Law and Order".

Have we rounded you up yet for the FEMA camp? We were going to reopen DisneyLand as a trap and then tie you up and make you ride "It's a Small World" for 666 days straight but in the end we're going to use the FEMA camps as vaccination points and make you swear an oath to Biden. If you refuse then you have to take hydroxychloroquine and tell you you'll be just fine.
You haven't put us in the Gulag yet? Well that certainly demonstrates that your intentions are benign.

What a NAZI imbecile.

Heil Fuhrer Biden!

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Not a chance. Liberals believe in law and order. There is no "Rule by Mob Clause" in our Constitution.
Law and order like this?

iu

iu

iu

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

You haven't put us in the Gulag yet? Well that certainly demonstrates that your intentions are benign.

Let's call it Disneyland, it's good for the pr.

What a NAZI imbecile.

Heil Fuhrer Biden!

Shoot, how about Pirates of the Caribbean instead but you have to insist on stop calling us names. It really, really hurts.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
We would need a few new stations to get some lies about what really happened out there first so we could really froth up the outrage needed to sustain such a national protest.

Breaking and entering can be deadly.
Only if you are white.

Otherwise, it is racism.

We get it
If that is what you need to justify your outrage for stupidity..
Next time. Make sure you properly rinse the drum.

I know who you are. I know you personally and you know it. We actually clicked our glasses.

You are a lair and I will call out everyone one of your lies.

FYI....you know who I am as well.

I am OK with it. You are entitled to your opinion and I will never out you. But when you lie like you did about owning a mason company to lend your opinion "credibility"...I will out you...as I did.

e?

If this shooting was not "justified", then certainly the troops who murdered the Kent State students deserved high hanging with short ropes, no?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

What a NAZI imbecile.

Heil Fuhrer Biden!

Shoot, how about Pirates of the Caribbean instead but you have to insist on stop calling us names. It really, really hurts.
It wouldn't be surprising if the Democrat Nazi Reich called their Gulag "Disneyland."

If this shooting was not "justified", then certainly the troops who murdered the Kent State students deserved high hanging with short ropes, no?
This discussion isn't about something that happened 60 years ago, NAZI

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

What a NAZI imbecile.

Heil Fuhrer Biden!

It wouldn't be suprising of the Democrat Nazi Reich called their Gulag "Disneyland."
They use Walmart's just like they did when they invaded Texass during Operation Jade Helm...

Breaking and entering can be deadly.
Only if you are white.

Otherwise, it is racism.

We get it
If that is what you need to justify your outrage for stupidity..
Next time. Make sure you properly rinse the drum.

I know who you are. I know you personally and you know it. We actually clicked our glasses.

You are a lair and I will call out everyone one of your lies.

FYI....you know who I am as well.

I am OK with it. You are entitled to your opinion and I will never out you. But when you lie like you did about owning a mason company to lend your opinion "credibility"...I will out you...as I did.

e?
You live in Noel Missouri, what a small world..Would you like a picture of my old business card? You seem to be obsessed with me and I am flattered yet repulsed all together.

Forum List

Back