*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
2. I also saw footage of the cops waving people in.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.
4. Those who broke the windows were Antifa, and blm, that will be slow rolled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, you're calling her stupid then. I might agree with that as she followed Q.

When this first happened I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. However at the time I didn't know how close to the chamber she was and that if she was listening should have heard the warnings. The cop or Secret Service officer I believe was in his right to shoot anyone coming through that door considering where he was standing and the potential consequences if those under his protection were caught up in the mob.

She died a fucking idiot for a fucking dumb cause.

Of course the right is going to fetishize her service but in the end she dishonored it.

She was not at all in any risk of trying to get through the door.
And a warning shot would have sufficed.
I did not hear any warning, and I watched half a dozen videos.
The cop fired 2 shots in quick succession, aimed exactly at her, and no one else.
And she was not part of the group trying to bust down the barricade, but just standing nearby.

She - was the tip of the spear to the mob behind her.

Warning shot? Inside a building? That doesn't sound safe, I think you watch too much tv.

There were people in the hallway shouting about a gun, she was shot because she was the one trying to move forward. She wasn't standing there, she was crawling through one of the broken windows to the door.

In this video you can see her climbing through the window.

2 quick shots, good training.

Piss Poor training

10 CFR § 1047.7 - Use of deadly force. | CFR | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

A mob attacking the capital, mere feet from their chambers. That's enough of a threat.

Also, would just like to point this one part from your link.

(2) Warning shots shall not be fired.

There was no need for ANY shots to be fired.

Can't take chances with that mob getting near our elected officials. The risk to our country is too great and her life wasn't worth it. Hard to hear, but true.

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When this first happened I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. However at the time I didn't know how close to the chamber she was and that if she was listening should have heard the warnings. The cop or Secret Service officer I believe was in his right to shoot anyone coming through that door considering where he was standing and the potential consequences if those under his protection were caught up in the mob.

Of course the right is going to fetishize her service but in the end she dishonored it.

The cop fired 2 shots in quick succession, aimed exactly at her, and no one else.
And she was not part of the group trying to bust down the barricade, but just standing nearby.

Warning shot? Inside a building? That doesn't sound safe, I think you watch too much tv.

There were people in the hallway shouting about a gun, she was shot because she was the one trying to move forward. She wasn't standing there, she was crawling through one of the broken windows to the door.

No, she was not at all the "tip of the spear", but off to the side.

She was the first one through the door is what I meant.

Waring shots are always safest inside a building.

Shooting inside a building is not safe at all, bullets ricochet and besides that it's illegal.

Outside a shot can go for a mile.
Inside there is solid concrete floors that act as the ceiling above as well.

And bullets ricochet.

A ricochet is possible, but ricohets have very little energy, so very little danger.

Not if your standing within 20 feet. WTF?

Much less than actually aiming at a human.

Not unless you're trying to shoot that human.

2 shots is horrible training.

Did he miss?

50 years ago anyone shooting 2 shots in quick succession was immediately fired.
Double tapping is a military technique for grouping for maximum kill ratios, and is totally illegal for police.
You clearly have military brainwashing.

When police use their firearm, it's almost never a single shot. That this guy didn't empty out is due to his training.

Did he miss?

No, he didn't.

but he shouldn't have shot in the first place.

there was no reason to.

A well trained officer would know that.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Piss Poor training

10 CFR § 1047.7 - Use of deadly force. | CFR | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

A mob attacking the capital, mere feet from their chambers. That's enough of a threat.

Can't take chances with that mob getting near our elected officials. The risk to our country is too great and her life wasn't worth it. Hard to hear, but true.

Your jack boots are a tad too tight, bub.

She was not. She was just standing near by.
And a warning show would have sufficed.
The people breaking through were using battering rams.
She was not holding anything.
She was shot as she was jumping through the window that the rioters had smashed open with a flagpole and a helmet. There were unknown dozens of them, and I think, three officers to defend the Congress members who remained in the chambers.

If it were the president behind those doors, would you have objected?

Ashli was UNARMED , and posed no danger at all to the Capitol police. Maybe she might have kicked their ass, but is it really right to stop an asskicking by shooting someone dead?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Piss Poor training

They attacked the capitol? The didn't even go outside the ropes marking off the disallowed areas.

They broke into offices and rappelled down into the chamber.

No one rapelled down to anything, moron. the opened unlock doors. They shouldn't have done that, but they are hardly guilty of breaking and entering.

Breaking and entering can be deadly.

Lethal Force was unnecessary
Shit happens, if one values their life they should not put themselves into harms way, especially for a dork like Donald Trump.

tenor.gif

and you consider that a reason to murder in cold blood?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Piss Poor training

Warning shots shall not be fired when it is just an attempt to scare people into compliance with desires.

Warning shots ARE warranted if there actually is a need in order to protect rights in some way.
You are taking it out of context.
Obviously warning shots are always better than deliberate murder.
Warning shot are only wrong when no shots can be justified at alll.

That's not what the law says. I quoted it, you're adding idiotic caveats.

She was not. She was just standing near by.
And a warning show would have sufficed.
The people breaking through were using battering rams.
She was not holding anything.
She was shot as she was jumping through the window that the rioters had smashed open with a flagpole and a helmet. There were unknown dozens of them, and I think, three officers to defend the Congress members who remained in the chambers.

If it were the president behind those doors, would you have objected?

Ashli was UNARMED , and posed no danger at all to the Capitol police. Maybe she might have kicked their ass, but is it really right to stop an asskicking by shooting someone dead?
Not many jurors are going to believe that an unarmed woman was a threat to 6 armed police officers.

They were all evacuated, you fucking moron. There was no excuse for shooting her and killing her.
This is false.
It's true, moron.
Prove it.

1:46 p.m.
Rep. Elaine Luria, D-Va., tweets she is being evacuated after reports of a pipe bomb outside. “Supporters of the President are trying to force their way into the Capitol and I can hear what sounds like multiple gunshots."
2:11 p.m.
Rioters breach police lines on the west side of the Capitol.
You know those quotes don’t say anything about who was evacuated or when.

Loser.

This was murder, and nothings being done to get to the bottom of why this girl was shot in the neck
There’s an ongoing investigation and the officer is on leave.

She was shot as she was breaking through a barricaded door approaching where the members of Congress were sheltering.

I haven't heard this. Do you have a link?

The NY Times is doing good reporting on this.

Inside the Deadly Capitol Shooting

I wouldnt call it good reporting. All they did was rehash what we already know,as far as there being an investigation I'll believe it when I see it.
Why aren't they demanding the shooters name be published like they do with all police shootings?
This will be swept under the rug.....

Shit happens, if one values their life they should not put themselves into harms way, especially for a dork like Donald Trump.

tenor.gif

Cold blood? She was committing an act of insurrection. There are consequences and that rage queen took them.

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

All the idiots who were busting out windows and using battering rams to crush cops should have been shot.
I have no pity for this violent Q-Kook insurgent. NONE

Yeah.. Trump was watching it on tv for hours before he said anything.. and idiot Ivanka tweeted they were "patriots"...but then she deleted her tweets.. She KNEW they were in the wrong.

The extremists should have been shot.. There is NO excuse for storming the Capitol.

I wasn’t aware people who are unarmed present no danger.

This was murder, and nothings being done to get to the bottom of why this girl was shot in the neck

She was shot as she was breaking through a barricaded door approaching where the members of Congress were sheltering.

I wouldnt call it good reporting. All they did was rehash what we already know,as far as there being an investigation I'll believe it when I see it.
Why aren't they demanding the shooters name be published like they do with all police shootings?

They are publishing their names and the outfits they belong to.. like the 3%ers in Texas ..

tenor.gif

Cold blood? She was committing an act of insurrection. There are consequences and that rage queen took them.

she was unarmed.

Weren't you one of the people claiming Trayvon was murdered in cold blood, back when?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, she was not at all the "tip of the spear", but off to the side.

She was the first one through the door is what I meant.

Waring shots are always safest inside a building.

Shooting inside a building is not safe at all, bullets ricochet and besides that it's illegal.

Outside a shot can go for a mile.
Inside there is solid concrete floors that act as the ceiling above as well.

And bullets ricochet.

A ricochet is possible, but ricohets have very little energy, so very little danger.

Not if your standing within 20 feet. WTF?

Much less than actually aiming at a human.

Not unless you're trying to shoot that human.

2 shots is horrible training.

Did he miss?

50 years ago anyone shooting 2 shots in quick succession was immediately fired.
Double tapping is a military technique for grouping for maximum kill ratios, and is totally illegal for police.
You clearly have military brainwashing.

When police use their firearm, it's almost never a single shot. That this guy didn't empty out is due to his training.

Did he miss?

No, he didn't.

but he shouldn't have shot in the first place.

there was no reason to.

A well trained officer would know that.

Tell my somethin' Willy. If a mob shows up on your doorstep busting out windows and using a battering ram and you knew they weren't cops, then one of them starts crawling through a window, do you shoot?

I sure as HELL do!

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Piss Poor training

Your jack boots are a tad too tight, bub.

Don't attack the capitol then. Our/any government tends to take that seriously. And when you have someone, anyone right, left or center trying to take my duly casted vote away and interfere with one of our steps in our peaceful transfer of powers then you should probably expect to be shot.

They are publishing their names and the outfits they belong to.. like the 3%ers in Texas ..

Do you even know what you're posting about?
Apparently not.

Says who? A cop had been beaten to death by those terrorists just like her.

Says who? A cop had been beaten to death by those terrorists just like her.

Did the murderer know that?

(Psst, the cop that died, died long after the girl)
And how much cheering is going on over the cop being beaten to death?

Someone is cheering?

I missed that.
Look again. Where is the concern that we see for the B&E loony?

Forum List

Back