Who Really Hired John Bolton???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Fred Fleitz: Ambassador Bolton, withdraw your book

So everyone is talking about the leaked manuscript from Bolton's book where he confirms that Trump indeed did everything he is currently being impeached for -- really John Bolton?? -- How about you say that under oath?? What are you afraid of?? Even if he did testify, Trump will do everything to stop him in order to protect America!! --- However, that isn't the real story...the real story is who leaked the manuscript and who really hired John Bolton?

As former Bolton chief of staff wrote yesterday, "I have known John Bolton for 30 years and served as his chief of staff twice, at the State Department from 2001-2005 and at the White House National Security Council in 2018. He is an exceptional national security expert and a man of great integrity. President Trump’s choice of Bolton was one of his best personnel decisions and was I very sorry when the courageous and visionary national security adviser left the White House after the relationship broke down." -- that is quite a bit of deepthroating this guy starts out with....but he continues...

"I haven’t seen Bolton’s book manuscript and I don’t know what’s in it. I take Bolton and his staff at their word that they did not leak the manuscript to the New York Times. I don’t understand the need for a former National Security Adviser to publish a tell-all book critical of a president he served, especially during a presidential reelection campaign that will determine the fate of the country. There will be a time for Bolton to speak out without appearing to try to tip a presidential election." --- so basically he is saying Bolton shouldn't have wrote this book until well after the election because it may be damaging to Trump -- ok sure... is that why he shouldn't testify either, because it also may be damaging to Trump?? Should there be a law that books should not be published that hurts a president until well after an election??

So I have 2 questions....who forced Trump to hire Bolton? and when I say who, I already know it was the Deep State that made Trump do it -- but who in the Deep State? Was it Obama, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney or Spurs coach Greg Popovich?? These questions must be answered...

Also....Since we all know that Trump only hires the best people -- who do you think is Trump's best hire and why?? I asked this question before and 90% of the answers are now all people everyone claims is the Deep State.

Trump hired him. Seems there are a lot of times people try to deflect from Trump any responsibility for his actions. Was his arm twisted? You would have to have been an idiot to have hired Bolton. Either is arguable. No matter what, Trump hired him.

Trump hired him. Seems there are a lot of times people try to deflect from Trump any responsibility for his actions. Was his arm twisted? You would have to have been an idiot to have hired Bolton. Either is arguable. No matter what, Trump hired him.
I believe his arm was twisted....

I believe Hillary sent him an email and threatened his life if he didn't hire her longtime friend and colleague, John Bolton --- because of her desire to start a war with Iran....then she deleted that email and sent that server to Burisma...

OR....

It could have been Mitt Romney and Joe Biden who forced Trump to hire Bolton -- because of Mitt and Biden's business ties with Burisma...and Trump being a kind and friendly guy saw that hiring Bolton may help to bring the country together in unity...

#MAGA

There is no question that Trump hired Bolton, and also no surprise that they would ultimately have a falling out. Both are very uncompromising.

There are few people in politics whose word I would trust more than that of John Bolton. If he were to say X and anyone else contradict him, I would believe the latter to be a liar.

But having said that NO MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC knows exactly what Bolton put in this manuscript, and the Leftists at the NYT are about the LAST people who could be trusted to report something of this nature with accuracy. The general presumption in the Media that "we" know what was in this manuscript and exactly what Bolton would say if speaking candidly under oath is bullshit.

But having said that, there is no question that President Trump WANTED TO INDUCE the Ukrainians to announce an investigation of the Bidens, and to proceed with said investigation, by holding up the funds in question. And certainly Bolton would have objected to this tactic. But there is also no question that the Ukrainians did not do as the President wanted and they still timely got their assistance. So the President apparently changed his mind, for whatever reason.

So if a would-be bank robber got to the front door of the bank and saw that there was an armed security guard inside, then turned around and went home, did he commit a crime?

A Thought Crime, perhaps.

I believe Hillary sent him an email and threatened his life if he didn't hire her longtime friend and colleague, John Bolton --- because of her desire to start a war with Iran....then she deleted that email and sent that server to Burisma...

OR....

It could have been Mitt Romney and Joe Biden who forced Trump to hire Bolton -- because of Mitt and Biden's business ties with Burisma...and Trump being a kind and friendly guy saw that hiring Bolton may help to bring the country together in unity...

#MAGA

Any way around it Trump hired him. One would have had to have been a moron to have hired him.

There is no question that Trump hired Bolton, and also no surprise that they would ultimately have a falling out. Both are very uncompromising.

There are few people in politics whose word I would trust more than that of John Bolton. If he were to say X and anyone else contradict him, I would believe the latter to be a liar.

But having said that NO MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC knows exactly what Bolton put in this manuscript, and the Leftists at the NYT are about the LAST people who could be trusted to report something of this nature with accuracy. The general presumption in the Media that "we" know what was in this manuscript and exactly what Bolton would say if speaking candidly under oath is bullshit.

But having said that, there is no question that President Trump WANTED TO INDUCE the Ukrainians to announce an investigation of the Bidens, and to proceed with said investigation, by holding up the funds in question. And certainly Bolton would have objected to this tactic. But there is also no question that the Ukrainians did not do as the President wanted and they still timely got their assistance. So the President apparently changed his mind, for whatever reason.

So if a would-be bank robber got to the front door of the bank and saw that there was an armed security guard inside, then turned around and went home, did he commit a crime?

A Thought Crime, perhaps.
They got their assistance because Trump got caught....

Just because you hatch a scheme and it fails -- doesn't mean you didn't commit a crime...

You ever heard of anyone getting off for "attempted bribery", "attempted robbery", "attempted murder" because it was just an attempt??

Hell, even on that Chris Hansen show "To Catch A Predator" -- they didn't wait until after the guy had sex with a minor before they arrested him...they arrested him for "ATTEMPTING" to have sex a minor, not thinking about it.....this isn't a thought crime

OR....

#MAGA

Any way around it Trump hired him. One would have had to have been a moron to have hired him.
Delete that comment or face being sued for slander sir!!!
55e9b7a93c7ecd7a5a9c7e28be856cf0.jpg

Trump hired him for a reason like some others also. Remember 3D chess, he doesn't play checkers like most. "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

Trump hired him for a reason like some others also. Remember 3D chess, he doesn't play checkers like most. "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"
If I told you 2 years ago that Trump would be impeached and facing a trial in the Senate -- and the witness that he is bending himself over backwards to prevent from testifying is John Bolton -- a guy he hired....

Would say that "That sounds like 3-D chess!!!" ????

So everyone is talking about the leaked manuscript from Bolton's book where he confirms that Trump indeed did everything he is currently being impeached for -- really John Bolton?? -- How about you say that under oath?? What are you afraid of?? Even if he did testify, Trump will do everything to stop him in order to protect America!! --- However, that isn't the real story...the real story is who leaked the manuscript and who really hired John Bolton?

As former Bolton chief of staff wrote yesterday, "I have known John Bolton for 30 years and served as his chief of staff twice, at the State Department from 2001-2005 and at the White House National Security Council in 2018. He is an exceptional national security expert and a man of great integrity. President Trump’s choice of Bolton was one of his best personnel decisions and was I very sorry when the courageous and visionary national security adviser left the White House after the relationship broke down." -- that is quite a bit of deepthroating this guy starts out with....but he continues...

"I haven’t seen Bolton’s book manuscript and I don’t know what’s in it. I take Bolton and his staff at their word that they did not leak the manuscript to the New York Times. I don’t understand the need for a former National Security Adviser to publish a tell-all book critical of a president he served, especially during a presidential reelection campaign that will determine the fate of the country. There will be a time for Bolton to speak out without appearing to try to tip a presidential election." --- so basically he is saying Bolton shouldn't have wrote this book until well after the election because it may be damaging to Trump -- ok sure... is that why he shouldn't testify either, because it also may be damaging to Trump?? Should there be a law that books should not be published that hurts a president until well after an election??

So I have 2 questions....who forced Trump to hire Bolton? and when I say who, I already know it was the Deep State that made Trump do it -- but who in the Deep State? Was it Obama, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney or Spurs coach Greg Popovich?? These questions must be answered...

Also....Since we all know that Trump only hires the best people -- who do you think is Trump's best hire and why?? I asked this question before and 90% of the answers are now all people everyone claims is the Deep State.
Who forced Trump to hire Bolton?! Is that a serious question? You really think somebody forced Trump to hire somebody he didn’t want to hire? Come on man.

BTW. Rudy Giuliani recently made a statement where he mentioned that he was responsible for recommending Bolton for the job.

Who forced Trump to hire Bolton?! Is that a serious question? You really think somebody forced Trump to hire somebody he didn’t want to hire? Come on man.

BTW. Rudy Giuliani recently made a statement where he mentioned that he was responsible for recommending Bolton for the job.
Ok....but who forced Trump to hire Rudy tho??

I am not naming any names....but....

2016-04-28 17.53.44.jpg

OR....

#MAGA
This shit hasn’t been sent to the basement yet?

View attachment 303038
Oh you’re being sarcastic, making fun of the Trumpsters, I get it now. Sorry. Sarcasm doesn’t always come through in text.

If I told you 2 years ago that Trump would be impeached and facing a trial in the Senate -- and the witness that he is bending himself over backwards to prevent from testifying is John Bolton -- a guy he hired....

Yet you didn't tell me that. Oh. so Bolton started and is the whole drive behind impeachment here? Damn, all all the time I thought it was the Dems in the house, not some one pissed he was fired.

Yet you didn't tell me that. Oh. so Bolton started and is the whole drive behind impeachment here? Damn, all all the time I thought it was the Dems in the house, not some one pissed he was fired.
I didn't say Bolton started this whole impeachment thing -- Trump's actions started it...

But Bolton quickly went from being one of the people you Trumpers told us would totally own the Dems when he testifies -- to now saying he must NOT ever testify or EVER write a book or EVER say anything at all...

Which is funny....because we progressives thought this about Bolton since the Bush years....but trump hired him anyway as 3-D Chess??

Cool

View attachment 303038
Oh you’re being sarcastic, making fun of the Trumpsters, I get it now. Sorry. Sarcasm doesn’t always come through in text.
I know its hard to discern sarcasm -- since most of what I say ends up being ACTUAL TRUMP defenses later.....

View attachment 303038
I know its hard to discern sarcasm -- since most of what I say ends up being ACTUAL TRUMP defenses later.....
Haha, it would not surprise me in the least if somebody was seriously trying to make your argument.

I didn't say Bolton started this whole impeachment thing -- Trump's actions started it...

But Bolton quickly went from being one of the people you Trumpers told us would totally own the Dems when he testifies -- to now saying he must NOT ever testify or EVER write a book or EVER say anything at all...

Which is funny....because we progressives thought this about Bolton since the Bush years....but trump hired him anyway as 3-D Chess??

Cool[/QUOTE]

Boltons actions just ruled "inadmissible" so moot anyway.

Moron.....no one has seen the book, not even the Times......so, like the Russia Collusion...you are experiencing Trump Impeachment Orgasm with fake excitement...............

Moron.....no one has seen the book, not even the Times......so, like the Russia Collusion...you are experiencing Trump Impeachment Orgasm with fake excitement...............
But guess who seen the book?? and by seen, I mean was told about it...because he can't read.. Trump...

Guess who is triggered about it?? Trump...

Guess who is still scared shitless to see Bolton testify?? Trump...

but that's all 3-D Chess.....

Next Trump is going to appoint Karl Rove as National Security Advisor because no one even knows who Robert O'Brien is....and when that goes south -- we can all say it's "3-D Chess" again...

It's fun....

Forum List

Back