Who Really Hired John Bolton???

Fred Fleitz: Ambassador Bolton, withdraw your book

So everyone is talking about the leaked manuscript from Bolton's book where he confirms that Trump indeed did everything he is currently being impeached for -- really John Bolton?? -- How about you say that under oath?? What are you afraid of?? Even if he did testify, Trump will do everything to stop him in order to protect America!! --- However, that isn't the real story...the real story is who leaked the manuscript and who really hired John Bolton?

As former Bolton chief of staff wrote yesterday, "I have known John Bolton for 30 years and served as his chief of staff twice, at the State Department from 2001-2005 and at the White House National Security Council in 2018. He is an exceptional national security expert and a man of great integrity. President Trump’s choice of Bolton was one of his best personnel decisions and was I very sorry when the courageous and visionary national security adviser left the White House after the relationship broke down." -- that is quite a bit of deepthroating this guy starts out with....but he continues...

"I haven’t seen Bolton’s book manuscript and I don’t know what’s in it. I take Bolton and his staff at their word that they did not leak the manuscript to the New York Times. I don’t understand the need for a former National Security Adviser to publish a tell-all book critical of a president he served, especially during a presidential reelection campaign that will determine the fate of the country. There will be a time for Bolton to speak out without appearing to try to tip a presidential election." --- so basically he is saying Bolton shouldn't have wrote this book until well after the election because it may be damaging to Trump -- ok sure... is that why he shouldn't testify either, because it also may be damaging to Trump?? Should there be a law that books should not be published that hurts a president until well after an election??

So I have 2 questions....who forced Trump to hire Bolton? and when I say who, I already know it was the Deep State that made Trump do it -- but who in the Deep State? Was it Obama, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney or Spurs coach Greg Popovich?? These questions must be answered...

Also....Since we all know that Trump only hires the best people -- who do you think is Trump's best hire and why?? I asked this question before and 90% of the answers are now all people everyone claims is the Deep State.

Moron.....no one has seen the book, not even the Times......so, like the Russia Collusion...you are experiencing Trump Impeachment Orgasm with fake excitement...............
But guess who seen the book?? and by seen, I mean was told about it...because he can't read.. Trump...

Guess who is triggered about it?? Trump...

Guess who is still scared shitless to see Bolton testify?? Trump...

but that's all 3-D Chess.....

Next Trump is going to appoint Karl Rove as National Security Advisor because no one even knows who Robert O'Brien is....and when that goes south -- we can all say it's "3-D Chess" again...

It's fun....
Haha, that first line made me laugh out loud. Well done

So if a would-be bank robber got to the front door of the bank and saw that there was an armed security guard inside, then turned around and went home, did he commit a crime?

It would be conspiracy to commit.

If your would be robber worked with a group to get the gaurd fired and replaced with one friendly to him and started the robbery but bailed when the police showed up it would be a crime. That's closer to what happened.

Trump hired him. Seems there are a lot of times people try to deflect from Trump any responsibility for his actions. Was his arm twisted? You would have to have been an idiot to have hired Bolton. Either is arguable. No matter what, Trump hired him.
I believe his arm was twisted....

I believe Hillary sent him an email and threatened his life if he didn't hire her longtime friend and colleague, John Bolton --- because of her desire to start a war with Iran....then she deleted that email and sent that server to Burisma...

OR....

It could have been Mitt Romney and Joe Biden who forced Trump to hire Bolton -- because of Mitt and Biden's business ties with Burisma...and Trump being a kind and friendly guy saw that hiring Bolton may help to bring the country together in unity...

#MAGA
This shit hasn’t been sent to the basement yet?
:)

(he's being sarcastic Candy, being a smart ass...does not believe such, but is taking a Trumper thinking approach)

Yet you didn't tell me that. Oh. so Bolton started and is the whole drive behind impeachment here? Damn, all all the time I thought it was the Dems in the house, not some one pissed he was fired.
I didn't say Bolton started this whole impeachment thing -- Trump's actions started it...

But Bolton quickly went from being one of the people you Trumpers told us would totally own the Dems when he testifies -- to now saying he must NOT ever testify or EVER write a book or EVER say anything at all...

Which is funny....because we progressives thought this about Bolton since the Bush years....but trump hired him anyway as 3-D Chess??

Cool

Boltons actions just ruled "inadmissible" so moot anyway.[/QUOTE]
So, the defense claims there are no direct witnesses who discussed this with Trump but Amb Sondland, who testified under oath there was a quid pro quo, a 'this for that', and when they have a direct witness who spoke directly with the president about the topic of the trial, the defense is now claiming the Bolton testimony would NOT be inadmissible???

Or are you talking about Bolton's book?

So everyone is talking about the leaked manuscript from Bolton's book where he confirms that Trump indeed did everything he is currently being impeached for -- really John Bolton?? -- How about you say that under oath?? What are you afraid of?? Even if he did testify, Trump will do everything to stop him in order to protect America!! --- However, that isn't the real story...the real story is who leaked the manuscript and who really hired John Bolton?

As former Bolton chief of staff wrote yesterday, "I have known John Bolton for 30 years and served as his chief of staff twice, at the State Department from 2001-2005 and at the White House National Security Council in 2018. He is an exceptional national security expert and a man of great integrity. President Trump’s choice of Bolton was one of his best personnel decisions and was I very sorry when the courageous and visionary national security adviser left the White House after the relationship broke down." -- that is quite a bit of deepthroating this guy starts out with....but he continues...

"I haven’t seen Bolton’s book manuscript and I don’t know what’s in it. I take Bolton and his staff at their word that they did not leak the manuscript to the New York Times. I don’t understand the need for a former National Security Adviser to publish a tell-all book critical of a president he served, especially during a presidential reelection campaign that will determine the fate of the country. There will be a time for Bolton to speak out without appearing to try to tip a presidential election." --- so basically he is saying Bolton shouldn't have wrote this book until well after the election because it may be damaging to Trump -- ok sure... is that why he shouldn't testify either, because it also may be damaging to Trump?? Should there be a law that books should not be published that hurts a president until well after an election??

So I have 2 questions....who forced Trump to hire Bolton? and when I say who, I already know it was the Deep State that made Trump do it -- but who in the Deep State? Was it Obama, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney or Spurs coach Greg Popovich?? These questions must be answered...

Also....Since we all know that Trump only hires the best people -- who do you think is Trump's best hire and why?? I asked this question before and 90% of the answers are now all people everyone claims is the Deep State.
What kind of a scumbag is hired as your "adviser" and then writes an election year tell all book about you?

But, even if what has been reported is true, it's not a crime and impeachment requires a high crime like bribery or treason to be grounds for removal.

Bolton, Well Known Back Stabbing Traitor

George W. Bush Blasted John Bolton In 2008: ‘I Don’t Consider Bolton Credible.’ “After Bolton trashed Bush in an op-ed, the former president complained that he had expended political capital on Bolton and got little in return.”

What kind of a scumbag is hired as your "adviser" and then writes an election year tell all book about you?

But, even if what has been reported is true, it's not a crime and impeachment requires a high crime like bribery or treason to be grounds for removal.

George W. Bush Blasted John Bolton In 2008: ‘I Don’t Consider Bolton Credible.’ “After Bolton trashed Bush in an op-ed, the former president complained that he had expended political capital on Bolton and got little in return.”

After what was known about Bolton what kind of fool hires him?

President Trump hired Bolton to keep the neocons at bay. Otherwise he only hired him so he could listen to what his suggestions were, so he could do the opposite. Bolton is a globalist pig, and thankfully the President never did what Bolton recommended. That probably pissed Bolton off and now he will do anything to see a warmongering globalist get elected, aka Biden.

" --- so basically he is saying Bolton shouldn't have wrote this book until well after the election because it may be damaging to Trump -- ok sure... is that why he shouldn't testify either, because it also may be damaging to Trump?? Should there be a law that books should not be published that hurts a president until well after an election??
Trump’s greatest weakness, imo, has been a number of terrible hirings of staff. Inexplicable. Even keeping Comey on when he got elected was very strange to say the least.

Bolton is an irascible personality and that usually means he’s got issues. My question is, did he turn on Trump primarily because his ego could not take the scorn ---- or was he some kind of plant all along? I cannot believe he would do this to Trump, that is if he truly cared about what is best for our nation. He would violate the so-called “client – counsel privilege" a president should have with his most trusted staff and throw him to the wolves just over this trivial Ukraine incident? Every president in history has carried out far greater secrets than this.

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell: Trump may have killed Soleimani “to influence Bolton not to testify to the Senate.”

There are few people in politics whose word I would trust more than that of John Bolton. If he were to say X and anyone else contradict him, I would believe the latter to be a liar.
Hmmm, really

Bolton has often been accused of attempting to pressure the intelligence community to endorse his views. According to former coworkers, Bolton withheld information that ran counter to his goals from Secretary of State Colin Powell on multiple occasions, and from Powell's successor Condoleezza Rice on at least one occasion

Bolton has been a strong critic of the United Nations for much of his career. Bolton's opposition to the UN was rooted in a disdain for international organizations, who he believed infringed on the sovereignty of the United States. He also opposed the International Criminal Court.In 1994, he stated, "There is no United Nations. There is an international community that occasionally can be led by the only real power left in the world, and that's the United States, when it suits our interests and when we can get others to go along

On April 11, 2005, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee reviewed Bolton's qualifications. Bolton said he and his colleagues "view the U.N. as an important component of our diplomacy" and will work to solve its problems and enhance its strengths, echoing Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's words from a month earlier.

On the first day of the hearings, Republican committee chairman Richard Lugar criticized Bolton for ignoring the "policy consequences" of his statements, saying diplomatic speech "should never be undertaken simply to score international debating points to appeal to segments of the U.S. public opinion or to validate a personal point of view." The committee's top Democrat, Joe Biden, compared sending Bolton to the UN to sending a "bull into a china shop," and expressed "grave concern" about Bolton's "diplomatic temperament" and his record: "In my judgment, your judgment about how to deal with the emerging threats have not been particularly useful," Biden said

On the second day, April 12, 2005, the Senate panel focused on allegations discussed above that Bolton pressured intelligence analysts. Calling Bolton a "serial abuser", former State Department intelligence chief Carl W. Ford Jr. said, "I've never seen anybody quite like Secretary Bolton ... I don't have a second, third or fourth in terms of the way that he abuses his power and authority with little people." Ford contradicted Bolton's earlier testimony, saying: "I had been asked for the first time to fire an intelligence analyst for what he had said and done." Ford also characterized Bolton as a "kiss-up, kick-down sort of guy", implying that he was always ready to please whoever had authority over him,

On April 22, The New York Times and other media reported that Bolton's former boss, Colin Powell, personally opposed the nomination and had been in personal contact with Chafee and Hagel.

On July 28, 2005, it was revealed that a statement made by Bolton on forms submitted to the Senate was false.

A Wall Street Journal op ed by Claudia Rosett on December 5, 2006, said in part, "Bolton has been valiant in his efforts to clean up UN corruption and malfeasance, and follow UN procedure in dealing with such threats as a nuclear North Korea, a Hezbollah bid to take over Lebanon, and the nuclearization of Hezbollah's terror-masters in Iran.

Bolton has supported theories about the health of Hillary Clinton and about her aide Huma Abedin, and in December 2016, Bolton said the conclusion of the United States Intelligence Community that Russian hackers had intervened to help elect Donald Trump in 2016 may have been a "false flag" operation. In a subsequent interview on Fox News, Bolton criticized the Obama administration's retaliatory sanctions as insufficient and suggested that the US response should "make them [the Russians] feel pain".

By May 2019, Trump had undercut some of Bolton's major hard line positions, stating he was not seeking regime change in Iran and contradicting Bolton's correct assertion that North Korea had recently violated United Nations resolutions by testing new short-range missiles. As Trump prepared for his historic meeting with Kim Jong-un in the Korean Demilitarized Zone in June 2019, Bolton flew to Mongolia

President Trump claimed on Twitter that he had told Bolton on September 9 his "services are no longer needed" given "many" disagreements with Trump, thus Bolton gave his resignation on September 10. Just minutes later, Bolton contradicted Trump's account, tweeting out this claim: Bolton offered to resign on September 9, with Trump replying: "Let's talk about it tomorrow." Bolton later told the media Trump "never asked" for his resignation "directly or indirectly", and that he had both offered to resign and actually resigned of his own accord. Meanwhile, the White House endorsed Trump's version of the events.

After Bolton's departure, Trump claimed that Bolton's views were "not necessarily tougher" than his own: "in some cases, he thought it was too tough what we were doing". On Cuba and Venezuela, Trump claimed that his own views were "far stronger" than Bolton's: "He was holding me back!"

John Bolton

IMO, JB is full of shit

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell: Trump may have killed Soleimani “to influence Bolton not to testify to the Senate.”
Oh please, everything he does is to piss off Obama and Hillary

Fools that don't know any better

I don't even have confidence in Barr anymore

Everyone surrounding him can not be trusted

His initial 'cabinet' was strategically planted
Please, Obama KNEW the moment he told Trump,
NOT to hire Flynn, he WOULD

North Korea, stay vigilant...no, lets get along

Former President Obama warned President Donald Trump against hiring Mike Flynn as his national security adviser, three former Obama administration officials tell NBC News.

The warning, which has not been previously reported, came less than 48 hours after the November election when the two sat down for a 90-minute conversation in the Oval Office.

A senior Trump administration official acknowledged Monday that Obama raised the issue of Flynn, saying the former president made clear he was "not a fan of Michael Flynn."

Obama’s warning pre-dated the concerns inside the government about Flynn’s contacts with the Russian ambassador, one of the officials said.

Two administration officials said Obama also warned Trump
to stay vigilant on North Korea.

two U.S. officials told NBC News that the Defense Intelligence Agency didn't know Flynn had been paid nearly $34,000 by a Russian state media outlet when it renewed his security clearance in April 2016.

Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel," Trump tweeted, referring to Yates’ conversation with White House counsel Donald McGahn.

But Trump has left many other important questions about the Flynn affair unanswered, including: What, if anything, did he know about his national security adviser’s conversations with the Russian ambassador?

It was more than a week after Yates raised concerns about Flynn with McGahn that the story leaked to the Washington Post,

General Flynn was given the highest security clearance by the Obama administration, but the Fake News seldom likes talking about that."

It’s true that Flynn got his top level security clearance renewed in January 2016, but what Trump didn’t mention is that Flynn should have received a far more thorough vetting in advance of his becoming national security adviser, a job that allows access to the nation’s most closely-held secrets. What was the nature of that vetting, and did it raise any flags about Flynn’s lobbying work for Turkish interests during the campaign, or his paid appearance on behalf of Russian state media, both now under scrutiny by law enforcement agencies?

Obama Warned Trump
Against Hiring Mike Flynn, Say Officials

Fucking makes me sick how obvious it all is

I'll grant that the source is biased but wow, that's a pretty major accusation.

Trump hired him. Seems there are a lot of times people try to deflect from Trump any responsibility for his actions. Was his arm twisted? You would have to have been an idiot to have hired Bolton. Either is arguable. No matter what, Trump hired him.
Trump probably hired him on the advice from his former Chief Of Staff John Kelly....who made sure everyone believes the crap that Bolton may have said in his book....without even reading it. Remember...Kelly said he believes everything that the NYTimes claims....without even knowing if it's real. So Kelly is the guilty party. Kelly....who thought he was really the president...who tried to undermine Trump's policies and was fired for it.

Trump probably hired him on the advice from his former Chief Of Staff John Kelly....who made sure everyone believes the crap that Bolton may have said in his book....without even reading it. Remember...Kelly said he believes everything that the NYTimes claims....without even knowing if it's real. So Kelly is the guilty party. Kelly....who thought he was really the president...who tried to undermine Trump's policies and was fired for it.

For cleaning the swamp Trump sure hired a lot of swamp monsters.

LOSIN’ IT: TDS on Maximum: Lawrence O’Donnell’s Conspiracy Theory on John Bolton.

0-0-5.sized-770x415xt.jpg

Deranged Fake News Nut Case
Lawrence O'Donnell concludes that Trump only killed Soleimani in order to pay off John Bolton to convince him not to testify in impeachment, or something.

"John Bolton is an extreme hawk on Iran. 2 days after Bolton submitted his manuscript to the White House, Trump killed Iran's General Qassem Soleimani. Coincidence? Or was Trump trying to influence Bolton not to testify to the Senate?"
the MSNBC host tweeted.

This deranged nut-burger has actually be allowed to ask questions in Presidential debates.

Lawrence O'Donnell

✔@Lawrence

John Bolton is an extreme hawk on Iran.

2 days after Bolton submitted his manuscript to the White House, Trump killed Iran's General Qassem Soleimani.

Coincidence?

Or was Trump trying to influence Bolton not to testify to the Senate? https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1213044218689720321 …

John Bolton

✔@AmbJohnBolton

Congratulations to all involved in eliminating Qassem Soleimani. Long in the making, this was a decisive blow against Iran's malign Quds Force activities worldwide. Hope this is the first step to regime change in Tehran.

9:50 AM - Jan 27, 2020

Lawrence O'Donnell wants to be taken seriously with this insanity — he has not yet deleted the tweet, nor apparently has he realized how dumb it looks.

O'Donnell shows his Trump derangement syndrome in the passion to search for an underlying hidden motive for the Soleimani strike — as if the Quds Force leader had not wreaked havoc on the Middle East, killed hundreds of U.S. troops, likely coordinated an attack on a U.S. Embassy, and almost certainly was planning more attacks, some likely imminent. None of this is enough to satisfy Lawrence O'Donnell, who must find Trump's nefarious motive in carrying out this extremely reasonable response.

Then the recency bias kicked in. The Fake News New York Times revealed that John Bolton was the critical witness to destroy the president's impeachment defense, or so the Fake News MSNBC host seemingly thinks. (Bolton's claim is questionable and even if the former advisor is telling the truth, most Republicans would likely conclude that this is not an impeachable offense.) Since John Bolton is the "bombshell" of the moment, he must be the hidden piece to explain Trump's strike on Soleimani.

That this is a conspiracy theory should be obvious to anyone even slightly familiar with the Republican thinking on impeachment and the evil history of Qasem Soleimani. Yet it seems Lawrence O'Donnell is so deeply infected by TDS and recency bias, and so immersed in a liberal bubble, that he is willing to propose this kind of conspiracy theory.

Sad!

LOSIN’ IT: TDS on Maximum: Lawrence O’Donnell’s Conspiracy Theory on John Bolton.

Lawrence O'Donnell concludes that Trump only killed Soleimani in order to pay off John Bolton to convince him not to testify in impeachment, or something.

"John Bolton is an extreme hawk on Iran. 2 days after Bolton submitted his manuscript to the White House, Trump killed Iran's General Qassem Soleimani. Coincidence? Or was Trump trying to influence Bolton not to testify to the Senate?"
the MSNBC host tweeted.

This deranged nut-burger has actually be allowed to ask questions in Presidential debates.

Lawrence O'Donnell

✔@Lawrence

2 days after Bolton submitted his manuscript to the White House, Trump killed Iran's General Qassem Soleimani.

Coincidence?

Or was Trump trying to influence Bolton not to testify to the Senate? https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1213044218689720321 …

John Bolton

✔@AmbJohnBolton

Congratulations to all involved in eliminating Qassem Soleimani. Long in the making, this was a decisive blow against Iran's malign Quds Force activities worldwide. Hope this is the first step to regime change in Tehran.

Lawrence O'Donnell wants to be taken seriously with this insanity — he has not yet deleted the tweet, nor apparently has he realized how dumb it looks.

O'Donnell shows his Trump derangement syndrome in the passion to search for an underlying hidden motive for the Soleimani strike — as if the Quds Force leader had not wreaked havoc on the Middle East, killed hundreds of U.S. troops, likely coordinated an attack on a U.S. Embassy, and almost certainly was planning more attacks, some likely imminent. None of this is enough to satisfy Lawrence O'Donnell, who must find Trump's nefarious motive in carrying out this extremely reasonable response.

Then the recency bias kicked in. The Fake News New York Times revealed that John Bolton was the critical witness to destroy the president's impeachment defense, or so the Fake News MSNBC host seemingly thinks. (Bolton's claim is questionable and even if the former advisor is telling the truth, most Republicans would likely conclude that this is not an impeachable offense.) Since John Bolton is the "bombshell" of the moment, he must be the hidden piece to explain Trump's strike on Soleimani.

That this is a conspiracy theory should be obvious to anyone even slightly familiar with the Republican thinking on impeachment and the evil history of Qasem Soleimani. Yet it seems Lawrence O'Donnell is so deeply infected by TDS and recency bias, and so immersed in a liberal bubble, that he is willing to propose this kind of conspiracy theory.

Sad!

Hardly anyone ever heard of Soleimani until we killed him. Now all of a sudden he was one of the most evil men on the planet.

I wonder if one could even find a mention of him here before he was killed.

Did Trump do it to not get Bolton to testify? No idea but you can bet Bolton would have supported it.

Bolton would have supported and promoted anything to get us involved in another war. The guy is a psychopath.

Would the fact that we didn't go to cancel any good feelings Bolton might have had? Maybe.

the MSNBC host tweeted.

Lawrence O'Donnell

✔@Lawrence

Coincidence?

John Bolton

✔@AmbJohnBolton

Sad!

Hardly anyone ever heard of Soleimani until we killed him. Now all of a sudden he was one of the most evil men on the planet.

I wonder if one could even find a mention of him here before he was killed.

Did Trump do it to not get Bolton to testify? No idea but you can bet Bolton would have supported it.

Bolton would have supported and promoted anything to get us involved in another war. The guy is a psychopath.

Would the fact that we didn't go to cancel any good feelings Bolton might have had? Maybe.
What's your point?

Boltons actions just ruled "inadmissible" so moot anyway.
So, the defense claims there are no direct witnesses who discussed this with Trump but Amb Sondland, who testified under oath there was a quid pro quo, a 'this for that', and when they have a direct witness who spoke directly with the president about the topic of the trial, the defense is now claiming the Bolton testimony would NOT be inadmissible???

Or are you talking about Bolton's book?[/QUOTE]

Senate panel, think it was Seukolow speaking. All it said was "actions inadmissible" I don't know but if something is tossed I don't waste my time on it. Actually have wasted very very little on the impeachment both in the house or senate anyway. It's bullshit, waste of time and money, will go nowhere.

Forum List

Back