Right. hilarious.

And once again I thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the deeply disturbing and terrifying death consequent to setting that instruction aside and misleading others to do the same proving the reality of divine condemnation and showing irrefutably that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force.

Hilarious.
Yes. I do. Just not how you claim it. Jesus is the paschal lamb. It's kind of the point of the NT. I'm surprised you missed it.

Yes. I do. Just not how you claim it. Jesus is the paschal lamb. It's kind of the point of the NT. I'm surprised you missed it.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous , arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Dude, you are the one who has twisted the NT beyond recognition.

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for the see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous , arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
"For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths."

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for the see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."
"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive. For your obedience is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you."

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions

lol....Paul was a self loathing masochist, a misogynist, and homophobic agent of the enemy who deliberately contradicted the teachings of Jesus and lied his ass off to make Jesus seem insane, he claimed to be God, a perfect sacrifice, the law is obsolete, etc., to curse the Gentiles and insure that the Jewish people would dismiss him out of hand as a false messiah, at least until his return.

"Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." Luke 12:51

God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of sky to divide the day from the night; Genesis 1:14

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left..... Matthew 25:31-46

Last edited:
lol....Paul was a self loathing masochist, a misogynist, and homophobic agent of the enemy who deliberately contradicted the teachings of Jesus and lied his ass off to make Jesus seem insane, he claimed to be God, a perfect sacrifice, the law is obsolete, etc., to curse the Gentiles and insure that the Jewish people would dismiss him out of hand as a false messiah, at least until his return.

"Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." Luke 12:51

God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of sky to divide the day from the night; Genesis 1:14

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left..... Matthew 25:31-46
Paul was speaking about people like you. Of course you will disparage him.

Paul was speaking about people like you.

Paul was speaking of Jesus specifically ("Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." Luke 12:51) and, yes, of course, people like me who cause division between light and darkness, sheep and goats, clean and unclean, good and evil, right and wrong, true and false, the living and the dead.

What's your point?

Are you one of those dipshits who say "we are all the same inside" when, in fact, some people are pure of mind and the mind of some others is filled with filth, corruption, and dead men's bones?

Last edited:
Paul was speaking of Jesus specifically ("Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." Luke 12:51) and, yes, of course, people like me who cause division between light and darkness, sheep and goats, clean and unclean, good and evil, right and wrong, true and false, the living and the dead.

What's your point?

Are you one of those dipshits who say "we are all the same inside" when, in fact, some people are pure of mind and the mind of some others is filled with filth, corruption, and dead men's bones?
"As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures."

"As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures."

Paul disputed with Jesus, "My yoke is easy"

Damn. Paul even disputed with Moses.

For this commandment I give you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. It is not in heaven, that you should need to ask, ‘Who will ascend into heaven to get it for us and proclaim it, that we may obey it?’…

and what I have said is easy enough for anyone with a second grade education to understand.

You are just a fool....

Paul disputed with Jesus, "My yoke is easy"

Damn. Paul even disputed with Moses.

For this commandment I give you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. It is not in heaven, that you should need to ask, ‘Who will ascend into heaven to get it for us and proclaim it, that we may obey it?’…

and what I have said is easy enough for anyone with a second grade education to understand.

You are just a fool....
"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds."

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds."

No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

Sorry Dude.

IT'S THE LAW!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. :)

there have been many others with the same self delusion -

1645145506945.png

most notably christians, the desert religions.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. :)
Sure you can!

(Except violating the first commandment, perjuring yourself in the name of God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, and teaching others to do the same which amounts to murder in the sight of God.)

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed.

I am.

Sure you can!

(Except violating the first commandment, perjuring yourself in the name of God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, and teaching others to do the same which amounts to murder in the sight of God.)

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed.

I am.
And one of those things is triggering religious nut jobs like you. :)

And one of those things is triggering religious nut jobs like you. :)

So you admit, of your own free will, that you violate the first commandment, perjure yourself in the name of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, and mislead others to do the same, as a dedicated and fervent religious believer in an edible triune mangod who was sacrificed so that you can sin with impunity for the rest of your delusional life as long as you celebrate his death and worship and eat him (in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands) for spiritual life. Got it.

Damn..You could have just admitted the obvious a very very long time ago. Anyway, now you will have to either repent, or, make evil a deliberate irrevocable choice like a dog returning to his vomit.

Of my own free will, I deliberately choose to remain a religious nut job in your eyes, an unbeliever, as if what you profess to believe is not fucking nutz. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back