Perhaps people should come to terms Noah is likely real

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Shit happens. As a small example, I knew I was in a bad area due to a flash flood hit 2014. Required a lot of clean-up & improvements. The following year bunches of ideal rock almost literally fell on my lap, 30 feet from the covert. I didn't even have to order it, it just happened, and wasn't govt. doing - trust me. So I built channels, and a 5 x 280 foot levee - shovel and wheel barrel. Six months later the covert ran for a second time in 17 years, and it didn't stop for three months, a record year. Left a trench below me 3.5 feet deep and wide, and it ran the following two winters too. I'd have been so fucked. It would have destroyed my house and property.

Shit happens. Noah is LIKELY a true story, mine is just a simple comparison. Here's a study suggesting the world was under water. Perhaps it wasn't the first or last. ESTIMATED 3 billion years ago, I can't help feel there's a correlation Noah lived 950 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/earth-may-waterworld-without-continents-163010000.html

Except for the fact that there is not enough water on the planet to cover the entire surface.

Not to mention the whole "saving the animals 2 by 2" thing would only work locally.

Except for the fact that there is not enough water on the planet to cover the entire surface.

Not to mention the whole "saving the animals 2 by 2" thing would only work locally.

That we know of.

The bible speaks of a sole land coming from under the water on the third phase or day.

This land is known as Pangaea.

This land Pangaea had hills and possible mountains, but it was a complete horizon to what we have today.

There wasn't the Everest, neither the Alps not the Andes.

This is the old land where Noah lived.

After the great devastation by water known as the deluged (Mabul in Hebrew) a few generations after Noah, the earth was divided, and for this reason one of the descendants was called Peleg, which means "division".

The speed and force of that division of Pangaea into smaller continents is what caused the great chains of mountains we see today. Here is when several species got trapped in each division of land and this explains bears, horses, elephants and more which live in Africa and Europe and lived in America for a while until they got extincted.

This explains the presence of similar species between the continents and why also some different species are located in some continents in particular.

While geologists try to convince you that all this event happened thru millions of years (something laughable, of course) the bible has become the best history book of the ancient cultures, because not only have recorded such important geological events, but also is describing the first cultures by names of the ancient world, which were originated after the separation of lands.

The link from yahoo is related to the fantasies made by geologists based on the evolutionary theory, because in reality each day it is found that dinosaurs lived just a few thousands years ago. The recent discovery is that their DNA can be obtained, and this means those millions of years are just stupidities to the square. Check how DNA can be obtained from species which lived hundreds and thousands years ago, the difficulty and the status of the samples. Now, with all these complications the stupid is trying to tell you he can obtain DNA from a 65 million years fossil... lol

Only the complete ignorant can buy such stories.

Yes, bad things happen because we take them that way. Bad things happen because what is bad for us might be good for the planet or for other species.

Many people expect the world to behave at our will, and they are completely nuts. If one day the entire human civilization is destined to cease to exist, then so be it. Of course we will try to survive, that is our thing, but we can't control what will happen in the future but our own actions. We cannot control if planet Venus gets crazy again and travel in the solar system causing collisions in its way. We cannot control the orbit of planets, stars, and galaxies. We can't make our planet to slow its orbit around the Sun and the earth its own rotation.

Then, rain, earthquakes, winds and more will always be present with us sharing the planet. This is why the Israelite said "Let us eat and drink... for tomorrow we die!" and God was piss off... He didn't want people to take it easy, saying, "the end is tomorrow, lets party today".

Sometimes I ask myself that question... why not?... hell!

Shit happens. As a small example, I knew I was in a bad area due to a flash flood hit 2014. Required a lot of clean-up & improvements. The following year bunches of ideal rock almost literally fell on my lap, 30 feet from the covert. I didn't even have to order it, it just happened, and wasn't govt. doing - trust me. So I built channels, and a 5 x 280 foot levee - shovel and wheel barrel. Six months later the covert ran for a second time in 17 years, and it didn't stop for three months, a record year. Left a trench below me 3.5 feet deep and wide, and it ran the following two winters too. I'd have been so fucked. It would have destroyed my house and property.

Shit happens. Noah is LIKELY a true story, mine is just a simple comparison. Here's a study suggesting the world was under water. Perhaps it wasn't the first or last. ESTIMATED 3 billion years ago, I can't help feel there's a correlation Noah lived 950 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/earth-may-waterworld-without-continents-163010000.html
If it happened it was a supernatural event, there are no natural forces that could have done it. I'm speaking of Noah of course, your trench was not supernatural. Superhuman maybe...

The bible speaks of a sole land coming from under the water on the third phase or day.

This land Pangaea had hills and possible mountains, but it was a complete horizon to what we have today.

After the great devastation by water known as the deluged (Mabul in Hebrew) a few generations after Noah, the earth was divided, and for this reason one of the descendants was called Peleg, which means "division".

The speed and force of that division of Pangaea into smaller continents is what caused the great chains of mountains we see today. Here is when several species got trapped in each division of land and this explains bears, horses, elephants and more which live in Africa and Europe and lived in America for a while until they got extincted.

This explains the presence of similar species between the continents and why also some different species are located in some continents in particular.

While geologists try to convince you that all this event happened thru millions of years (something laughable, of course) the bible has become the best history book of the ancient cultures, because not only have recorded such important geological events, but also is describing the first cultures by names of the ancient world, which were originated after the separation of lands.

The link from yahoo is related to the fantasies made by geologists based on the evolutionary theory, because in reality each day it is found that dinosaurs lived just a few thousands years ago. The recent discovery is that their DNA can be obtained, and this means those millions of years are just stupidities to the square. Check how DNA can be obtained from species which lived hundreds and thousands years ago, the difficulty and the status of the samples. Now, with all these complications the stupid is trying to tell you he can obtain DNA from a 65 million years fossil... lol

Yes, bad things happen because we take them that way. Bad things happen because what is bad for us might be good for the planet or for other species.

Many people expect the world to behave at our will, and they are completely nuts. If one day the entire human civilization is destined to cease to exist, then so be it. Of course we will try to survive, that is our thing, but we can't control what will happen in the future but our own actions. We cannot control if planet Venus gets crazy again and travel in the solar system causing collisions in its way. We cannot control the orbit of planets, stars, and galaxies. We can't make our planet to slow its orbit around the Sun and the earth its own rotation.

Then, rain, earthquakes, winds and more will always be present with us sharing the planet. This is why the Israelite said "Let us eat and drink... for tomorrow we die!" and God was piss off... He didn't want people to take it easy, saying, "the end is tomorrow, lets party today".

I've always wondered why, if the Bible is literally true, why did major events in the Earth's history get omitted? You'd think that if the entire Mediterranean Sea evaporated there'd be at least a passing mention of it.

Marine fossils on Everest were planted ?

Obviously not. But trilobites and other shelled creatures did not travel such distances in 40 days.

The mountains rose. And they are still rising.

Did Noah go to South America, get 2 sloths and then take them back when the waters went back to normal?

Obviously not. But trilobites and other shelled creatures did not travel such distances in 40 days.

Did Noah go to South America, get 2 sloths and then take them back when the waters went back to normal?
The Arc was a DNA bank. Not "every" animal that lived on earth....kind.

Much like the "book of life" that nobody believes in.The database holding your secrets. They DO however tremble at the thought of Goofle and Farcebook tracking their every move.
God must have run Windows pre-flood so it was best to simply wipe the database clean and reload.

Last edited:

The Arc was a DNA bank. Not "every" animal that lived on earth....kind.

Much like the "book of life" that nobody believes in.The database holding your secrets. They DO however tremble at the thought of Goofle and Farcebook tracking their every move.
God must have run Windows pre-flood so it was best to simply wipe the database clean and reload.

God running Windows may be the scariest thing I've read today.

How come only Australia got Koalas? They're really cute.

The Noah myth has been conclusively proven false, as it is related in the Bible. The debate is over.

The Nile flooded every year.

I've always wondered why, if the Bible is literally true, why did major events in the Earth's history get omitted? You'd think that if the entire Mediterranean Sea evaporated there'd be at least a passing mention of it.

Good point, but the bible involved human intervention, which to me means agendas, viewpoints, half truths & missing details. That said, what little I've read of the bible is written so well.

Good point, but the bible involved human intervention, which to me means agendas, viewpoints, half truths & missing details. That said, what little I've read of the bible is written so well.
Thank you for putting this thread in the mythology section, where it belongs ( and not in the science section ).

Last edited:

Early on there were no continents, so yes, the Earth was indeed a waterworld. Over billions of years plate tectonics has created the continents we now enjoy.

The Noah myth has been conclusively proven false, as it is related in the Bible. The debate is over.
Massive crater under Greenland’s ice points to climate-altering impact in the time of humans

Doesn’t have to cover the whole planet. Ancient man had no knowledge of the whole planet.

Thank you for putting this thread in the mythology section, where it belongs ( and not in the science section ).
Go check the science section.

Forum List

Back