Who is hating Simone Biles?

Nadia Comaneci, Mary Lou Retton, and a host of others would take exception to this braggart and her claims. She should watch some of those women and learn some class and respect.
Even at their best they didn't do moves with the level of difficulty that Simone nails

Shockingly, the technical committees push back against people doing too difficult skills due to safety concerns. I think one of her eponymous skills was giving a lower rating to try to discourage people from doing it--one of the balance beams maybe. One of the skills (not hers) that I know is banned is ending a tumbling pass with a forward roll after some Russian chick paralyzed herself doing it. I think when I was watching part of the US women's trials, they mentioned something about standing on the horizontal bar being illegal as well but I forget why that came up in the coverage.

I just hope that kids growing up watching this don’t or aren’t ashamed of being good at whatever they do,” she continued. “I want kids to learn that, yes, it’s okay to acknowledge that you’re good or even great at something.
Except of course, if you are white and your opponents are black. Especially, if the competition has something to do with the development of Western technology.
MORE proof blacks are indoctrinated to be victims, hate whites and be racist

Nadia Comaneci, Mary Lou Retton, and a host of others would take exception to this braggart and her claims. She should watch some of those women and learn some class and respect.
Even at their best they didn't do moves with the level of difficulty that Simone nails
Try looking at what years those ladies competed. Comaneci, the first perfect 10 awarded. Retton was loved by everybody. They didn’t feel the need to brag about how good they are. Brady doesn’t have GOAT on his jersey. Neither did Jordan, Gretzky, Ruth, etcetera....
BFD

Apparently it is to you. See, most athletes learn in grade school that really good people don’t need to tell people how good they are.

Its not a sport without black people.

That means Skiing is not really a sport
Rowing is not really a sport
Cycling is not really a sport
Nascar is not really a sport
Ice Hockey is niot really a sport

This list goes on. It's not a sport unless we show up. Starts to get a little difficult when we turn up

I just hope that kids growing up watching this don’t or aren’t ashamed of being good at whatever they do,” she continued. “I want kids to learn that, yes, it’s okay to acknowledge that you’re good or even great at something.
Except of course, if you are white and your opponents are black. Especially, if the competition has something to do with the development of Western technology.
That's a good question. Who are the haters?

Maybe it was a projection.

This list goes on. It's not a sport unless we show up. Starts to get a little difficult when we turn up
1623879055056.png

1623879113759.png

1623879238900.png

1623879325152.png

1623879390921.png

Say what?

Last edited:

View attachment 502194
View attachment 502195

Say what?
Black people do not play Ice Hockey. Black people do not drive nas car.

Finding one or two doesn't change that

View attachment 502194
View attachment 502195

Say what?

Its not a sport if there isnt a ball. Apart from tennis which is shit.

View attachment 502194
View attachment 502195

Say what?

Yeah, it actually does.

View attachment 502194
View attachment 502195

Say what?

Its not a sport if there isnt a ball. Apart from tennis which is shit.
All you can do is wank off so you would think that

Who hates Ms. Biles? Very athletic midget girl, probably the most celebrated midget athlete since Sky Low Low.

She would be a tremendous match for Tyrion Lannister, if she wants to meet a midget fellow.

View attachment 502194
View attachment 502195

Say what?

Yeah, it actually does.
Black people do not play Ice Hockey in any serious numbers. Black people do not drive nascar in any serious numbers.

So to me they are not sports. It's not a sport without a significant number of blk ppl playing.

View attachment 502194
View attachment 502195

Say what?

Yeah, it actually does.
Black people do not play Ice Hockey in any serious numbers. Black people do not drive nascar in any serious numbers.

So to me they are not sports. It's not a sport without a significant number of blk ppl playing.
Doesn't matter. Black people play all the sports you mentioned. Why are you hating on black people? Let my people go.

View attachment 502194
View attachment 502195

Say what?

Yeah, it actually does.

So in your view, ice hockey isn't a sport because of a paucity of blacks choosing to play, but craps, dominos and pocket billiards all qualify because of how many of you all like to participate?

New Topics

Forum List

Back