Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters
So you got Biden instead who is a greedy, lying, corrupt, poor example of a human being, who tanked our economy and just generally fucks up every single thing he touches.

Yes. Maybe some day one of the parties will nominate a decent person but I won't hold my breath waiting.

No, it's not. It was overturned because for fifty years Democrats refused to codify it with a law. For fifty fucking years those opposed to abortion openly telegraphed their intent, and those who support it did nothing but rely on what could arguably be said was an iffy SCotUS ruling. Even RBG called it bad. That's why it was overturned.

Now I have to tell my three daughters to stay in California regardless of how messed up it gets, and it's pretty messed up compared to the decades I lived there, because I want them to have dominion over there own bodies. No matter what my personal views on the subject is.
They can always move to Oregon, Washington, Minnesnowta, or Marxasatachusetts.....Oh wait, liberoidals fucked up those places too.

The political definition of "independent" is a voter that is not bound by a party ideology but a voter who picks the right person. Not voting for a mainstream political candidate doesn't make you independent, it makes you stupid.

Yeah. Maybe "independent" was the best choice of words. I'm mostly interested in how many people reject the notion that Ds and Rs are our only options.
Whatever name you can concoct is an “option”. Mickey Mouse and Hulk Hogan have the same chance of winning as any LibTarian globalist.

Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.

EDIT: To clarify, the question refers to the 2020 Presidential election.
I haven't voted for a Republican or Democrat for POTUS or as a House or Senate choice for decades.
POLITICAL+PARTIES+LIST.jpg

While I believe the POTUS contest is a lost cause for third party candidates I also believe that if millions of voters ever decide to select their congressional picks from established third parties appearing on their ballots, we could all wake up the morning after midterms to the news that dozens of incumbents from both corporate parties had been flushed from DC in a single news cycle.

I didn't vote for Biden,
...but because people like you didnt vote for Trump, we now have Biden. Is any of this starting to sink in yet? Ive really been trying hard to make you understand this simple point. Did i finally pull it off?

What if neither candidate has one thing I support? Should I still vote for them?
Of course. You pick the lesser of two weevils. You decide which one you're most afraid of and vote for the other. That's why the candidates have to be scary. Because if you're not afraid of either of them, you won't know who to vote for.

Forum List

Back