Val Demings, Rubio’s opponent in Florida was a cop. The left must hate her

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Black lives matter…its too bad the Dem running for Senate against Rubio was a cop.

She cant run on law enforcement. The left hates cops and law.

She is going to lose. The Dem base are not hypocrites who would vote for a cop.

I feel way better about Rubio’s chances now down here.

His opponent is a COP? :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

She is not getting any ANTIFABLMCULT votes. They hate cops. They love to murder cops.

Democrats are the law and order party. Val Demings was Chief of police in Orlando for 20 years. Her husband is sheriff of Orange County (Orlando).

The problem with the OP is that he claims that Dems hate police.

Dems hate police who abuse their authority

Republicans claim to love the police but their attack on the Capitol (140 injured cops..Byrd attacked and called a murderer) .and their attacks on the FBI prove they only "love" the cops when cops do their bidding.

Completely transactional

Ewww, the cult voting for a murdering COP?

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

I have watched the left shit on cops for over a decade.

Now they want to vote for a cop For Senate?

They seems like liars.

I have watched the left shit on cops for over a decade.

Now they want to vote for a cop For Senate?

They seems like liars.
Sorry this thread is you telling other people what you think they believe... Senior Democrats have not condoned violence like some Republicans did during Jan 6th...

Democrats want to restructure what the police do to being more focused and better trained to that role. The Democrats actually try to have the police well funded but don't support corruption in the Police raks.

Trump actively tried to cut funding for the Police

So your premise is false and thus your argument doesn't hold.

Pigs in a blanket fry like bacon.

Remember that adorable BLM chant.

Pigs in a blanket fry like bacon.

Remember that adorable BLM chant.
Twenty BLM protesters is NOT the Dem Party

But THOUSANDS of trumpers not only attacked and injured cops on Jan 6 but MILLIONS of Trumpers continue to support that

No Kidding I said he was and I pointed out that has not made much difference in crime in New York try reading post before responding to them.
It's amazing how much more understandable a post is when you use punctuation. Try it

It's amazing how much more understandable a post is when you use punctuation. Try it
Your inability to connect the simplest of dots is not my problem. Interesting that so far you are the only one who could not having said that do you know what the letters FO stand for? if yes please do so if not do so anyway.

Forum List

Back