Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters
What if neither candidate has one thing I support? Should I still vote for them?
Put it this way...we had a choice between Clinton and Trump...and Biden and Trump

I'll take either Clinton or Biden over Trump all day and every day...and if you're sane you would too

And those are the only choices we had...

...but because people like you didnt vote for Trump, we now have Biden. Is any of this starting to sink in yet? Ive really been trying hard to make you understand this simple point. Did i finally pull it off?
Has it ever occurred to you anyone who would vote for Biden OR Trump should be casting their ballot in Ukraine or Russia?

It's not working for them though, and that's the real problem here.
Actually “it’s” working perfectly for Democrats…..for every one of you weirdos that refuse to participate Dems have two barely legal, barely Americans that just turned 18 and are ready to vote for their free shit and more Father Government. Good job.

Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.

EDIT: To clarify, the question refers to the 2020 Presidential election.

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I- 1988
Reagan -1984

All Trump had to do was be even a little bit of a decent person to win again and he just couldn't do it.
Explain that. Lets assume that Trump never said a single bad thing about anyone during the campaign. Are you trying to tell me that democrats would have suddenly voted for him? Your post appears to be incredibly flawed.

Put it this way...we had a choice between Clinton and Trump...and Biden and Trump

I'll take either Clinton or Biden over Trump all day and every day...and if you're sane you would too

And those are the only choices we had...
Yeah initforme because “sane” people think men can be women by proclamation.
Sane people hate a nations sovereignty.

Explain that. Lets assume that Trump never said a single bad thing about anyone during the campaign. Are you trying to tell me that democrats would have suddenly voted for him? Your post appears to be incredibly flawed.

I believe if he was a decent person he would have won. He won in 2016 did he not?

Was he a decent person in 2016? If not, there goes your theory.

He was largely an unknown. Once people got to know him........................

I never watched the Apprentice. I don't live in New York (or North Carolina).

He was largely an unknown. Once people got to know him........................

I never watched the Apprentice. I don't live in New York (or North Carolina).
Now you resort to making up false history? There wasnt a person in the world who didnt know who Trump was in 2016. He was in the headlines every fucking day. His rallies were massive and the people attending them were being attacked by democrats. "Grab her by the pussy" and all that. Tha fuck you talkin about? :laugh:

Now you resort to making up false history? There wasnt a person in the world who didnt know who Trump was in 2016.

I knew who he was, but I knew little about his childish nature.

He was in the headlines every fucking day. His rallies were massive and the people attending them were being attacked by democrats. "Grab her by the pussy" and all that. Tha fuck you talkin about? :laugh:

Democrats would attack Mother Theresa if she ran as a Republican.

Explain that. Lets assume that Trump never said a single bad thing about anyone during the campaign. Are you trying to tell me that democrats would have suddenly voted for him?
Some of them would. Maybe enough to sway the election. But realistically, do you think Trump could do that?

I lookin REAL forward to this next election. Do you have any idea how much fun it will be if Biden runs? Trump will humiliate him to his face on stage in front of the world. Trump will easily fluster Biden, who is a shell of a man now and deteriorating rapidly, and Biden will look like a complete fool. He will call him senile, mock the weird shit he is always doing with his hands, mock his falling, mock his inability to know which way to exit the stage. Its going to be HILARIOUS! :laugh:

I lookin REAL forward to this next election. Do you have any idea how much fun it will be if Biden runs? Trump will humiliate him to his face on stage in front of the world. Trump will easily fluster Biden, who is a shell of a man now and deteriorating rapidly, and Biden will look like a complete fool. He will call him senile, mock the weird shit he is always doing with his hands, mock his falling, mock his inability to know which way to exit the stage. Its going to be HILARIOUS! :laugh:
A babbling 78 year old calling an 81 year old Senile.

Yea...comedy gold

The political definition of "independent" is a voter that is not bound by a party ideology but a voter who picks the right person. Not voting for a mainstream political candidate doesn't make you independent, it makes you stupid.
if that right person is a democrat or a republican then you are voting as one of them and support that parties platform....a real independent has a problem with both parties and does not support either one hence why they are independents.....

Forum List

Back