Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters
when i lived there he wasnt the governor.....
Thanks to the people who live there now....he is. Every governor was worse than the last.
Jerry Brown led to the scumbag they have in there now. Arnold ran as a a conservative but governed like a liberal. The only reason Arnold was elected was because of Gray Davis's rolling brownouts. The last decent gov CA had was Ronald Reagan.

Thanks to the people who live there now....he is. Every governor was worse than the last.
Jerry Brown led to the scumbag they have in there now. Arnold ran as a a conservative but governed like a liberal. The only reason Arnold was elected was because of Gray Davis's rolling brownouts. The last decent gov CA had was Ronald Reagan.
like the governors in the red states are just so much better....most of the politicians today useless pieces of shit,and yes that probably include the ones you think are just great.....

like the governors in the red states are just so much better....most of the politicians today useless pieces of shit,and yes that probably include the ones you think are just great.....
So your excuse is that all of them are corrupt assholes and totally worthless.....so you elect scumbags because it doesn't matter to you what they do......and here you are complaining about what this mindset has produced. You deserve the kind of government that you voted for. People with no principles and standards are no judge of good leadership.

The truth is you have to stay informed and only elect people who fit your ideology and will represent your interests rather than their own. And learn to be able to spot a lying scumbag when you see one. Maybe you need to figure out what your priorities are instead of voting on one single issue. Diversity, the MeToo movement, and the Cancel-Culture tricked you fools into going for this.....and now you're paying the price. Now these freaks are using COVID to destroy our military and every other level of government.

So your excuse is that all of them are corrupt assholes and totally worthless.....so you elect scumbags because it doesn't matter to you what they do......and here you are complaining about what this mindset has produced. You deserve the kind of government that you voted for. People with no principles and standards are no judge of good leadership.

The truth is you have to stay informed and only elect people who fit your ideology and will represent your interests rather than their own. And learn to be able to spot a lying scumbag when you see one. Maybe you need to figure out what your priorities are instead of voting on one single issue. Diversity, the MeToo movement, and the Cancel-Culture tricked you fools into going for this.....and now you're paying the price. Now these freaks are using COVID to destroy our military and every other level of government.
what the fuck are you talking about?....were have i ever said i was one issue voter?....get off your high horse mud you are more responsible for the kind of government we have than me....unlike you i dont suck a parties collective asses.......you vote for the same fucking type of people that got us here year after year just because they have a fucking R in front of their name.......because of people like you we get people like biden and harris .....die hard party people....cut the party cord ....

Lib Logic:
“My civic duty is to allow America’s worst citizens to elect the worst candidates.
Well, I wish I had the power to stop you from voting, but I don't. Democracy isn't ideal.

what the fuck are you talking about?....were have i ever said i was one issue voter?....get off your high horse mud you are more responsible for the kind of government we have than me....unlike you i dont suck a parties collective asses.......you vote for the same fucking type of people that got us here year after year just because they have a fucking R in front of their name.......because of people like you we get people like biden and harris .....die hard party people....cut the party cord ....
A one-issue voter is someone who will totally ignore what Democrats are doing to your community just because you want to get rid of Trump.
That's how stupid you people are.

A one-issue voter is someone who will totally ignore what Democrats are doing to your community just because you want to get rid of Trump.
That's how stupid you people are.
i never wanted to get rid of trump.....his big fucking mouth did that for him....thats how stupid you are....

Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.

EDIT: To clarify, the question refers to the 2020 Presidential election.

I voted for Trump in 2020 but I voted for Hillary in 2016. I have voted for third party candidates but never in a presidential election. I don’t think any third parties have assigned the sufficient number of electors.

Until the Libertarian Party organizes all 538 delegates then a presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party will not receive the votes of the electors.

Republican and Democrat are the only two choices for president. Other races with third party candidates is a legitimate thing. I’m not saying the Libertarian Party won’t ever step up their game. I’m just saying that don’t even have the infrastructure for an actual presidential candidate. Ballot access means nothing in a presidential race. Voters don’t choose presidents. Electors choose presidents. Very few people know this.

Refuse? I wouldn't refuse if there was one I could support. Unfortunately that hasn't happened in awhile.
You should have supported Trump. Now we get train wreck Biden and the entire world suffers for it.

Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.

EDIT: To clarify, the question refers to the 2020 Presidential election.
It's not a reliable metric.

"Independent" in this context means that one is not closely linked to either the Democrat nor Republican parties ( agenda, platform, personalities, etc. )

What about those that vote (D) one election and (R) the next?

What about those who split their ticket between (D)'s and (R)'s?

What about those who align with the (R) agenda in-part and the (D) agenda in-part, depending upon the issue?

These, too, can rightfully be labeled as "Independents", so... good luck with getting a good "read" based upon that single narrow metric.

Last edited:
It's not a reliable metric.

"Independent" in this context means that one is not closely linked to either the Democrat nor Republican parties ( agenda, platform, personalities, etc. )

What about those that vote (D) on election and (R) the next?

What about those who split their ticket between (D)'s and (R)'s?

What about those who align with the (R) agenda in-part and the (D) agenda in-part, depending upon the issue?

These, too, can rightfully be labeled as "Independents", so... good luck with getting a good "read" based upon that single narrow metric.
Yeah. Maybe "independent" was the best choice of words. I'm mostly interested in how many people reject the notion that Ds and Rs are our only options.

You should have supported Trump. Now we get train wreck Biden and the entire world suffers for it.

I might have been able to support Trump if he wasn't such a greedy, lying, corrupt, poor example of a human being.

I might have been able to support Trump if he wasn't such a greedy, lying, corrupt, poor example of a human being.
So you got Biden instead who is a greedy, lying, corrupt, poor example of a human being, who tanked our economy and just generally fucks up every single thing he touches.

Forum List

Back