Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.

EDIT: To clarify, the question refers to the 2020 Presidential election.

Last edited:
Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.
I only vote for perfect candidates, those I align with perfectly on every single issue, those exactly like me….so I’ve never actually voted since no such candidate has ever run….SO, I usually just sit out elections and let other people choose the president they see fit for me. I really like the ones barely legal Mexicans and lowlife degenerates have been choosing for me…..THEY’RE AWESOME!
I’ll show them….WINNING!

how do you figure?....if i refuse to vote for either party how am i helping the republicans?...
Had Bernie Bros voted and voted D… we would not have had Trump

And Roe would not have been overturned

Had Green Party people not voted for Nader and voted D we would not have had Bush

Had Green Party people not voted for Nader and voted D we would not have had Bush
you havent answered my question.....if i dont vote for either party how am i helping the republicans?...why would i not be helping the democrats?....

it's how Roe was over turned

No, it's not. It was overturned because for fifty years Democrats refused to codify it with a law. For fifty fucking years those opposed to abortion openly telegraphed their intent, and those who support it did nothing but rely on what could arguably be said was an iffy SCotUS ruling. Even RBG called it bad. That's why it was overturned.

Now I have to tell my three daughters to stay in California regardless of how messed up it gets, and it's pretty messed up compared to the decades I lived there, because I want them to have dominion over there own bodies. No matter what my personal views on the subject is.

Do you hear that people?
Lesh says…..”I hated Trump and all that American First prosperity…..now DAMNIT, give me back my right to kill unborn dark babies!”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Todays Left ladies and gentlemen ^^^^^^^^^

No, it's not. It was overturned because for fifty years Democrats refused to codify it with a law. For fifty fucking years those opposed to abortion openly telegraphed their intent, and those who support it did nothing but rely on what could arguably be said was an iffy SCotUS ruling. Even RBG called it bad. That's why it was overturned.

Now I have to tell my three daughters to stay in California regardless of how messed up it gets, and it's pretty messed up compared to the decades I lived there, because I want them to have dominion over there own bodies. No matter what my personal views on the subject is.
Maybe your three daughters could stay put and do something to fix their GD state instead of moving and doing the same exact thing with their voting habits somewhere else? :iagree:

how do you figure?....if i refuse to vote for either party how am i helping the republicans?...
It's this weird thing that partisans are utterly convinced is true. Apparently, they think you can elect someone by NOT voting for them. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. It's bullshit though.

I only vote for perfect candidates, those I align with perfectly on every single issue, those exactly like me….so I’ve never actually voted since no such candidate has ever run….SO, I usually just sit out elections and let other people choose the president they see fit for me. I really like the ones barely legal Mexicans and lowlife degenerates have been choosing for me…..THEY’RE AWESOME!
I’ll show them….WINNING!
Got it. Lesser.

Maybe your three daughters could stay put and do something to fix their GD state instead of moving and doing the same exact thing with their voting habits somewhere else? :iagree:
you people act like everyone who moves out of california is a liberal....why would a liberal leave their paradise?....

Well... given their liberal tendencies, it's hard to argue that point. Even for a very moderate conservative such as myself.

On the other hand, I do love them, would like to have them and the grandkids close, and have them living someplace affordable and less... ummm... less California-like...

It's this weird thing that all the partisans are utterly convinced is true. Apparently, they think you can elect someone by NOT voting for them. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. It's bullshit though.
yea i know i get told this all the time.....

Forum List

Back