Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters
you havent answered my question.....if i dont vote for either party how am i helping the republicans?...why would i not be helping the democrats?....
They won't, or rather can't. It's a matter of faith. They don't even seem to notice the contradiction.

They won't, or rather can't. It's a matter of faith. They don't even seem to notice the contradiction.
No, it's not. It was overturned because for fifty years Democrats refused to codify it with a law. For fifty fucking years those opposed to abortion openly telegraphed their intent, and those who support it did nothing but rely on what could arguably be said was an iffy SCotUS ruling. Even RBG called it bad. That's why it was overturned.

Now I have to tell my three daughters to stay in California regardless of how messed up it gets, and it's pretty messed up compared to the decades I lived there, because I want them to have dominion over there own bodies. No matter what my personal views on the subject is.
Pure bullshit. Trump gave us three radical right wingers to add to the three already there.

And not voting for Clinton got Trump

But be warned. They ain’t done yet

Vote R and refuse to vote at all and you’re supporting that and asking for more

I have never voted for a Democrat in my life, and I have voted in every election since I was 18.

I have voted for an independent more than once (there was not opposition, and he's a Conservative who always won by huge margins, and he always voted with Rs.)

I vote Republican. Always have, always will, and I have been very pleased with the results, including Trump and all of my local Reps over the years.

These days, we can all witness the destruction right before our eyes in real time of what happens when you don't vote Republican.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
I have never voted for a Democrat in my life, and I have voted in every election since I was 18.

I have voted for an independent more than once (there was not opposition, and he's a Conservative who always won by huge margins.)

I vote Republican. Always have, always will, and I have been very pleased with the results, including Trump and all of my local Reps over the years.

We can all witness the destruction right before our eyes in real time of what happens when you don't vote Republican.

Regards,
Jim
He’s pleased with Trump and he’s been voting against his own best interest ( assuming he’s not rich) his entire life

Ok

Pure bullshit. Trump gave us three radical right wingers to add to the three already there.

Do you realize Republicans make EXACTLY the same flawed argument? They claim that voting for a libertarian is the same as voting for a Democratic. But the argument doesn't make any more sense when they cite it.

He’s pleased with Trump and he’s been voting against his own best interest ( assuming he’s not rich) his entire life
Interesting. You seem to know his "best interest" better than he does. How does that work?

Last edited:
Had Bernie Bros voted and voted D… we would not have had Trump

And Roe would not have been overturned

Had Green Party people not voted for Nader and voted D we would not have had Bush

Had your Democratic candidates been worth more than dog shit those people wouldn't had have a reason to vote for someone else, right?

I always kills me how you partisan twats think you own everybody's votes by default.

Had your Democratic candidates been worth more than dog shit those people wouldn't had have a reason to vote for someone else, right?

I always kills me how you partisan twats think you own everybody's votes by default.
Thanks for your irrelevant opinion

That’s still how we ended up with both Trump and Bush and how Roe got overturned

Let’s not make that mistake again

If you don't vote for a R, you vote for D. in 2012, if stupid Rs had not voted for the worthless RINO Romney, ad had voted for the conservative candidate Virgil Goode, we could have had a good president for 2013-2017.

Do you realize Republicans make EXACTLY the same flawed argument? They claim that voting for a libertarian is the same as voting for a Democratic. But the argument doesn't make any more sense when they cite it.
I think it's rather predictable that Republicans will turn on their base, should they take back the Congress. Heck, anyone with half a functional brain cell can see that coming.

They've historically sided with their Democrat counterparts in sending billions of dollars overseas, particularly to the Ukraine and during all of this massive inflation.

They played a big part in helping Biden get his trillion dollar so-called ''infrastructure'' bill through.

They sided with their Demcrat counterparts in more gun cntrol legislation, including red flag laws.

Could keep going...

It's like talking to the wall, though. After a while it's just a waste of time.

It's this weird thing that partisans are utterly convinced is true. Apparently, they think you can elect someone by NOT voting for them. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. It's bullshit though.

yea i know i get told this all the time.....

Fellas…don’t play stupid….this is real simple shit if you allow to be…let me dumb it way down for you.
Lets create a metaphor for ease of understanding….Here goes-
Lets say two baseball teams are going to play a game and you are one of eighteen potential players waiting to be picked…after players begin getting picked you realize the perfect team, the one you envisioned playing on isn’t forming so you being a quitter decide not to play at all….the team with nine players beats the team with eight players and no first baseman and your lack of participation is probably the reason.
See how this works….’your team‘ never even played at all and you being afraid to participate didn’t stop one of the two teams from winning.
What else can I teach you?

Not bullshit, deny it all you want.

Did opponents of abortion spend the last 50 years telling everyone exactly what they wanted to do with Roe vs. Wade or didn't they?

Did proponents of abortion spend 50 years doing nothing about passing a law on the federal level protecting a woman's right to choose and instead relied on the SCotUS decision?

The answer to both of the above questions is a resounding "YES." And that's how we got here. One group of assholes said "This is what we're going to do..." and another group of assholes didn't believe them and they didn't believe it would happen.

And you're right, they're probably not done yet and only time will tell just how fucked up things might get... keeping in mind that that is a matter of perspective.

Fellas…don’t play stupid….this is real simple shit if you allow to be…let me dumb it way down for you.
Oh, awesome. You're good at that!
Lets create a metaphor for ease of understanding….Here goes-
Lets say two baseball teams are going to play a game and you are one of eighteen potential players waiting to be picked…after players begin getting picked you realize the perfect team, the one you envisioned playing on isn’t forming so you being a quitter decide not to play at all….the team with nine players beats the team with eight players and no first baseman and your lack of participation is probably the reason.
See how this works….’your team‘ never even played at all and you being afraid to participate didn’t stop one of the two teams from winning.
Ok. Good thing politics isn't baseball. There aren't just two teams, and not everyone spits tobacco.
What else can I teach you?
Seriously??? C'mon.

Ok
What are you blabbering about?

I have lots of money, not sure if being a 10%-er is rich by today's standards.
My son is middle-income.
I also help out a disabled guy who lives well below the US poverty level.
I am quite rich for my age, most likely.

Doesn't matter. The Dem policies are hurting everyone - poor, middle class, and rich.

On the contrary to your claim about voting in one's self best interests, the poor are struggling the most right now under the Biden reset.

Last edited:
Did proponents of abortion spend 50 years doing nothing about passing a law on the federal level protecting a woman's right to choose and instead relied on the SCotUS decision?
No they did not (except for the lunatic fringe who were bombing abortion clinics). GOP politicians and most of the GOP sycophants (like on this site and pundits in the media) were saying "we'll never over turn Roe...we just want to make things safer for women by doing...X...or Y" all the while chipping away at abortion

Last edited:

Forum List

Back