Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters
Fellas…don’t play stupid….this is real simple shit if you allow to be…let me dumb it way down for you.
Lets create a metaphor for ease of understanding….Here goes-
Lets say two baseball teams are going to play a game and you are one of eighteen potential players waiting to be picked…after players begin getting picked you realize the perfect team, the one you envisioned playing on isn’t forming so you being a quitter decide not to play at all….the team with nine players beats the team with eight players and no first baseman and your lack of participation is probably the reason.
See how this works….’your team‘ never even played at all and you being afraid to participate didn’t stop one of the two teams from winning.
What else can I teach you?

Oh, awesome. You're good at that!

Ok. Good thing politics isn't baseball. There aren't just two teams, and not everyone spits tobacco.

Seriously??? C'mon.

Hahaha…that’s the thing bud….that’s the thing you do-nothing fence-sitters refuse to realize…..UNFORTUNATELY, there are only two teams with a chance at winning.

Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.
In 2016, I refused to vote Democrat or republican in the Presidential race, as both parties ran shitty low character candidates. I have voted Republican for President 5 times, Democrat presidents 6 times, and voted Libertarian for President once. Almost always voted for republican governors, starting with Lamar Alexander (as the Democrat that was in office was a crook, selling Pardons and Liquor Licenses to people with money), only voting Democrat for governor twice, because the republican running for governor supported communists governments overseas. US Senators, I have always favored republicans except, I refuse to vote for Marsha Blackburn. State representatives in my area, I vote for the best person, as I know, or learn about them, so that is a mixed bag republicans and democrats down the line. Locally, it is again the person, not the party. The two main parties suck, totally, one being about as bad as the other in their own way.

In 2016, I refused to vote Democrat or republican in the Presidential race, as both parties ran shitty low character candidates. I have voted Republican for President 5 times, Democrat presidents 6 times, and voted Libertarian for President once. Almost always voted for republican governors, starting with Lamar Alexander (as the Democrat that was in office was a crook, selling Pardons and Liquor Licenses to people with money), only voting Democrat for governor twice, because the republican running for governor supported communists governments overseas. US Senators, I have always favored republicans except, I refuse to vote for Marsha Blackburn. State representatives in my area, I vote for the best person, as I know, or learn about them, so that is a mixed bag republicans and democrats down the line. Locally, it is again the person, not the party. The two main parties suck, totally, one being about as bad as the other in their own way.

My votes:

2000 - Al Gore
2004 - George Bush
2008 - Bob Barr
2012 - Gary Johnson
2016 - Gary Johnson
2020 - Jo Jorgenson

I gotta ask for the sake profiling (full disclosure)
Did you vote for the Kenyan?

Hahaha…that’s the thing bud….that’s the thing you do-nothing fence-sitters refuse to realize…..UNFORTUNATELY, there are only two teams with a chance at winning.
This sure is confusing. I go into the ballot box and pick a Libertarian. But according to you, I'm really picking the Democrat. And then the Democrat comes along and tells me I'm really voting for a Republican. Are both of you right? Are both of you wrong?

Or, are you both really just making up this bullshit argument to try scare me into voting for your crappy candidate?

This sure is confusing. I go into the ballot box and pick a Libertarian. But according to you, I'm really picking the Democrat. And then the Democrat comes along and tells me I'm really voting for a Republican. Are both of you right? Are both of you wrong?

Or, are you both really just making up this bullshit argument to try scare me into voting for your crappy candidate?
Honestly I can’t give two shits about what you do…I find it fascinating that people would spend a shit-ton of time fucking with politics yet not really effectively participate in them when given the chance….it’s actually kind of weird and mind-blowing.

I've gotten to the point where I have to say, Duopoly voters are the problem. Even if they have good intentions. :dunno: The corrupt PTSB are counting on you to vote for the "lesser of two evils".... and that's exactly how they continue to destroy this country, by giving us phonies every 4 years with an R or a D by their name, but the reason why nothing ever changes is because it's a scam.

Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.
In 2016, I refused to vote Democrat or republican in the Presidential race, as both parties ran shitty low character candidates. I have voted Republican for President 5 times, Democrat presidents 6 times, and voted Libertarian for President once. Almost always voted for republican governors, starting with Lamar Alexander (as the Democrat that was in office was a crook, selling Pardons and Liquor Licenses to people with money), only voting Democrat for governor twice, because the republican running for governor supported communists governments overseas. US Senators, I have always favored republicans except, I refuse to vote for Marsha Blackburn. State representatives in my area, I vote for the best person, as I know, or learn about them, so that is a mixed bag of republicans and Democrats down my voting history. Locally, it is again the person, not the party. The two main parties suck, totally, one being about as bad as the other in their own way.

$200K income. Yea...explains your support for the GOP

giphy.gif

Trump had a shot at winning…..three year olds know Jo never had a chance.
You should just write in Mickey Mouse

Only in your deluded mind did Trump have a shot at winning in 2020. He was a pariah of his own making. And even if he did have a shot winning, why would that mean I would want to vote for him? He's a piece of shit and so are his faithful.

In 2016, I refused to vote Democrat or republican in the Presidential race, as both parties ran shitty low character candidates. I have voted Republican for President 5 times, Democrat presidents 6 times, and voted Libertarian for President once. Almost always voted for republican governors, starting with Lamar Alexander (as the Democrat that was in office was a crook, selling Pardons and Liquor Licenses to people with money), only voting Democrat for governor twice, because the republican running for governor supported communists governments overseas. US Senators, I have always favored republicans except, I refuse to vote for Marsha Blackburn. State representatives in my area, I vote for the best person, as I know, or learn about them, so that is a mixed bag of republicans and Democrats down my voting history. Locally, it is again the person, not the party. The two main parties suck, totally, one being about as bad as the other in their own way.
I have no idea what state you vote in but people thinking like you gave us Trump and Bush

Those two account for five of the six radical right wing SC Justices as well as all the other fucked up shit that came along with them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back