Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters
Trump wins with ease with any one of the following missing from the puzzle and all sane folks know it.
scamdemic
absentee ballot bullshit
George Floyd
complicit media
social media steering our politics

Photo Jun 21, 11 13 15 AM.png

Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.

EDIT: To clarify, the question refers to the 2020 Presidential election.
I don't support the GOP, I don't support the DNC, I'm registered independent and I only vote America First Trump candidates

Had Bernie Bros voted and voted D… we would not have had Trump

And Roe would not have been overturned

Had Green Party people not voted for Nader and voted D we would not have had Bush
It wouldn’t have mattered. There is little difference.

Trying to get a read on how many actual independents we have here.

EDIT: To clarify, the question refers to the 2020 Presidential election.
I stopped voting altogether after 2016. It clearly means nothing.

$200K income. Yea...explains your support for the GOP
10%-er by wealth, if you care.

Everyone can be rich if they work their hardest every day. My dad was quite poor by today's standards, but I started working when I was 12, with him on the weekends for his 2nd job to subsidize his military pay.

Saved my money and invested it. Worked throughout college where I graduated with a 4.0 in my engineering major. Drove beaters and learned how to maintain and fix absolutely everything. I still do just about everything myself even though I make close to your guess.

My current cell phone costs about $5 per month. What's your's cost?

When I retire (and my income may on paper go to near zero for a while since I have plenty of tax-free liquid assets, like in the bank,) I will still vote Republican.

You just did not plan well and counted on government to take care of you, but now you've got nearly 10% inflation and high taxes, because you vote for Dems.

Last edited:
My votes:

2000 - Al Gore
2004 - George Bush
2008 - Bob Barr
2012 - Gary Johnson
2016 - Gary Johnson
2020 - Jo Jorgenson
2000 I Voted Al Gore
2004 Did not vote W "SonofaBush", though I voted for Daddy Bush, twice. I sure could not vote for W, after how he and Darth Vader ran Afghanistan unsuccessfully and then launched the war in Iraq when Afghanistan got dull, destabilizing the whole region.
2008 and 2012 voted Obama. First, because of the fucking I got financially after the Bush crash, though I wanted to vote McCain, because I liked him, but no way I could stomach Sarah Palin and I knew McCain's health was not great.
2016 I too voted Gary Johnson.
2020 I voted Joe, to help keep Donny from coming back.

you havent answered my question.....if i dont vote for either party how am i helping the republicans?...why would i not be helping the democrats?....
If your views lean conservative (I'm pretty sure they do), yes you helped put Mr Potatohead in the White House. He thanks you for your service

It mattered. Roe matters

Iraq mattered

All the shit Trump did (and didn't do) mattered
Gore probably does Iraq or something worse. If Roe really mattered to your party they would have done something to prevent this from happening. They’ve had nearly 50 years to do it. What Trump did was not as bad as what dumb Joe has done, though they are very similar.

Voting for Democrats is absolutely despicable. Nobody with an IQ over 70 would do something as stupid as that.

However, when voting for Republicans you have to make sure they are not RINOs, which is difficult. Not very many Republicans that are real Conservatives.

I have no idea what state you vote in but people thinking like you gave us Trump and Bush

Those two account for five of the six radical right wing SC Justices as well as all the other fucked up shit that came along with them.
Tennessee did help give you Trump and Bush, not even supporting Al Gore in 2000 and him being a favorite son of the state of Tennessee. It is a very Red State. I didn't vote for Trump or Bush. I have no major problem with the Supreme Court. If was flat out wrong of Moscow Mitch, to deny hearings on Obama's nominee. The fascist Republican from Kentucky stole that Supreme Court nominee, giving it to Dumbass Donny.

Quit throwing your vote away and join us please. The future of Democracy is literally at stake.
Trust me when I tell you….don’t waste your time on the 11 fence-sitters here…they are way too smart to do something to make a difference in politics…they just want to hang out on a political forum for 25 hours a week.

Refuse to vote D and you are effectively voting R.

That's how we got Trump...and Bush for that matter.

it's how Roe was over turned

Nominate someone people can support.

Tennessee did help give you Trump and Bush, not even supporting Al Gore in 2000 and him being a favorite son of the state of Tennessee. It is a very Red State. I didn't vote for Trump or Bush. I have no major problem with the Supreme Court. If was flat out wrong of Moscow Mitch, to deny hearings on Obama's nominee. The fascist Republican from Kentucky stole that Supreme Court nominee, giving it to Dumbass Donny.
Irrelevant.

Florida was won by about 400 votes and that gave Bush the election...and gave us Iraq, two right wing Justices and the Great Recession

All votes matter

Forum List

Back